Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call BS on him wearing it again today. His hair is wet and combed the exact same way as yesterday. What are the odds? Probably a pre-record.
Was going to say the exact same thing! No way would she wash his hair 2 days in a row for starters 😂
Just more pre records.

Reactions: 12
What the fuckin hell is that shite
That thing looks like candy floss vom. It's hidious but I imagine all her little followers are rushing to her inbox telling her how much they love it and they'll be tagging her in their own crappy versions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the fuckin hell is that shite
I'm sorry but what the duck is that :sick::sick::sick:

Genuinely looks like the type of thing a toddler would bring home from nursery, proud as punch with their creation, when behind the smile the Mum is thinking "I cannot display this in my house, straight in the bin when she's in bed"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but what the duck is that :sick::sick::sick:

Genuinely looks like the type of thing a toddler would bring home from nursery, proud as punch with their creation, when behind the smile the Mum is thinking "I cannot display this in my house, straight in the bin when she's in bed"
Like Stacey does with anything Rex does you mean? Throws his drawings straight in the bin but is happy to display her own tit everywhere 😤

Reactions: 11
The world has to know about Rex's bowel movements again. Poor kid.

Reactions: 11
I’m just catching up on last weeks Celeb Juice and honestly Joes “sexy” dancing has me gagging he’s awful

Reactions: 1
Honestly Stacey, you've done us all a favour by NOT making a montage of this. Infact, how about not making another montage about anything for the foreseeable 💡
if I never see a montage in this lifetime again it will be too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That ice cream is melting so fast it's taking her that long to make that montage - can she actually not make a snack without filming it?

Also all the tiny crappy fruit snacks she gives the kids and she gets all that sugar...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.