Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On JS stories yesterday it looks like he wears a wedding band. Anyone know are they actually married/ engaged? I’m just being nosey 👀

Take no notice. This thead is obsessed with people breaking lockdown and calling social services.

Lockdown rules are rules. If you do something that someone else thinks is wrong you are not following the spirit of lockdown! If the lodge wasn't allowed to be open it wouldn't be open, it's that simple.

Joe's son is part of Joe's household regardless if he actually lives in the same house and that is the same for all blended families.
to be fair, I think it was more the fact that he had a friend with him.

Reactions: 7
I didn't come on here yesterday much as I needed to get some uni work done but I had to make a comment today about Rex playing with the spilt tea!! In my mind, it is totally irrelevant that the cup had gone cold, by allowing him to continue playing with it she's taught him that it's ok - next time she may not be so lucky and it may be a hot cup he pours all down himself! He will have thought it would have been ok to do because Mummy let him play with it last time and he'll suffer with burns! Poor little soul!

Who’s been calling social services??😂😂😂
To be fair to the poster, it has been mentioned numerous times on these threads about social services. Personally I wouldn't ever do it but it has been mentioned.

Reactions: 15
Take no notice. This thead is obsessed with people breaking lockdown and calling social services.

Lockdown rules are rules. If you do something that someone else thinks is wrong you are not following the spirit of lockdown! If the lodge wasn't allowed to be open it wouldn't be open, it's that simple.

Joe's son is part of Joe's household regardless if he actually lives in the same house and that is the same for all blended families.
Nobody here has an issue with him seeing his son. His mate who stayed at the pod too is not in his household though, and that is against any rules I know.

Reactions: 10
Her pink room where she claims to spend most of her time (trying and once again failing to be funny) is so sickly sweet. It's as if someone let a. 11 year old girl decorate the laundry room, and I'm not just talking the Christmas decorations, the entire inferior right down to her calling it the pink room. We all know you can afford to have a laundry room Stacey, just call it what it is

Reactions: 12
All, please report anyone that breaks the "keep it on tattle rule" this is very important for everyone's sake and we quite rightfully take it seriously.

Reactions: 16
So the outfit she had on Rex yesterday was from Amazon and it’s on him again today which is fine, but what happened to this massive preach about supporting small businesses she had going on a few weeks ago? I’m guessing Amazon have paid her a hefty sum to push sales and all the small businesses (she was SO passionate about supporting) have now taken a back seat? She went from tagging businesses with small followings, back to tagging her 50k following businesses and then sod the whole thing we will support the multi million pound company that is Amazon.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So the outfit she had on Rex yesterday was from Amazon and it’s on him again today which is fine, but what happened to this massive preach about supporting small businesses she had going on a few weeks ago? I’m guessing Amazon have paid her a hefty sum to push sales and all the small businesses (she was SO passionate about supporting) have now taken a back seat? She went from tagging businesses with small followings, back to tagging her 50k following businesses and then sod the whole thing we will support the multi million pound company that is Amazon.
I call BS on him wearing it again today. His hair is wet and combed the exact same way as yesterday. What are the odds? Probably a pre-record.

Reactions: 12
Her pink room where she claims to spend most of her time (trying and once again failing to be funny) is so sickly sweet. It's as if someone let a. 11 year old girl decorate the laundry room, and I'm not just talking the Christmas decorations, the entire inferior right down to her calling it the pink room. We all know you can afford to have a laundry room Stacey, just call it what it is
Oh on Loose Women the other day they were talking about things that they were grateful for that they didn’t have as children. Paris Fury spoke about how they had a plastic bath that would get brought out of the caravan once a week and her and her 3 siblings all had to share the bath water.
Then they came to Stacey and she said she was grateful to have a laundry room as she never had one growing up. As if not having a laundry room is the height of poverty ffs. I bet Paris was thinking shut the f*ck up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping HELL her crafts are SO tit. Excuse my French but it boils my piss that she is set to profit from a book on crafts (an actual BOOK!) her creations are mediocre at best. They are rushed, not thought through and so so tacky looking. Kirsty Alsop has a series on Christmas crafts and hers are all so classy in comparison.
There are so many other people who would deserve a book deal over her. When has she actually ever made anything half decent?
Also Joe is grim.
I wouldn't be surprised that when the book comes out that it's actually full of half decent craft ideas. I reckon they've probably got a team of skilled crafters putting things together, none of them will be Stacey's
She's probably just the cover girl!

Reactions: 11
Oh on Loose Women the other day they were talking about things that they were grateful for that they didn’t have as children. Paris Fury spoke about how they had a plastic bath that would get brought out of the caravan once a week and her and her 3 siblings all had to share the bath water.
Then they came to Stacey and she said she was grateful to have a laundry room as she never had one growing up. As if not having a laundry room is the height of poverty ffs. I bet Paris was thinking shut the f*ck up 😂
Didn't Stacey grow up in Dagenham in a small house, has she forgotten her upbrining?

Reactions: 6
I remember watching it and thinking you could literally see the cogs in Stacey's brain trying to think of something to come up with. it was clear she couldn't relate to what Paris had said at all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be surprised that when the book comes out that it's actually full of half decent craft ideas. I reckon they've probably got a team of skilled crafters putting things together, none of them will be Stacey's
She's probably just the cover girl!
To be fair that is standard practice in the craft industry. All well known names have a design team that work behind them producing projects to showcase their latest launch.
It was my job for 14 years, producing demonstration packs for TV work, magazine articles and website launches.

Reactions: 5
All, please report anyone that breaks the "keep it on tattle rule" this is very important for everyone's sake and we quite rightfully take it seriously.
If this is in reference to my post about social services I'm sorry I didnt mean people were actually calling them I meant that people were saying they should be called. I'm sorry I didn't make this clear.

Reactions: 1
My other half and I were talking about ways we can make good use of the space in our (tiny) kitchen in our new home. I suggested plinths under the kitchen cabinets being turned into drawers (not realising that SS has the same) and my other half full on mugged me off by saying "first you moan about Stacey Solomon all the time then you wanna copy her kitchen, make your mind up darling" 😭😭😭 Can't even argue with that, the mans got a point :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So why is she holding off on the bog reveal of the front display? Everyone knows from the pink gonks it was her house. She’s even put pink gonks in the pink room.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.