Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captioning a photo of ice cream and chocolate “I’m a terrible person” isn’t very body positive of her now is it. It does not make you a terrible person for indulging once in a while.
So over this tired double act that those two out on. Stacey, the ditzy airhead and Joe, the long suffering partner. Also what the hell is that on his head!!!! He looks like a bleeping Lego man!!!! I am dead 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Is that Joe's real hair?!
He paid for it so now it’s his I suppose 🤔

Weird that Hinch posts about disastrous days with similar made up stuff ! “look I’ve dropped this” so now I’m like just the same as you normal people !

They are working off the list I’m sure. ! 😴 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I call BS on him wearing it again today. His hair is wet and combed the exact same way as yesterday. What are the odds? Probably a pre-record.
Agreed, I’d say today’s “poo explosion” photo is actually yesterday’s tea & muck stain. There’s no way she got that washed & dry overnight

Reactions: 10
I really thought she was gonna turn that ice cream sandwich into a norm 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so glad she's blocked me from her stories. She's not all there she needs serious help.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else hate when people eat when making insta/Snapchat videos. It makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Literally cannot stand this sad woman! Her article in fab magazine was absolutely cringeworthy! There standing with that stupid knome😒 pretending she's the ditziest gal around... Aye right all part of her act. Cannot stand the sight of her she is unbearable. Eugh and that Joe can't stand him either him and his huge grin🙄

Her snacks make me want to boke my guts up daily🤢 dear lord if that's what she feeds her child I wouldn't like to see the dogs dinner!!

Reactions: 12
She's a proper scruff isn't she 😂 I don't want to see you slobbering all over some ice cream and a cookie Stace

It really doesn’t sit right to me that someone misses their child when they’re sleeping. That would be suggestive of some sort of pathological dependence them. Or, it’s just some inane babble to broadcast on Instagram. Either way, there are probably people viewing these posts feeling pretty tit that they’ve been counting down to bedtime since 5pm.

Reactions: 11
I don't miss my kid when he sleeps 🤣 i cherish the time he has asleep. Maybe I'm just not as good a Mum as Stace, maybe I'm a Susan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If there's one thing I didn't need to see this morning when catching up on insta stories it's her gobbing down some melted ice cream. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We say on here she doesn’t bother doing tap to tidy anymore and she does it 😂😂 hi Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how staged her life is... I feel sorry for her

That poor little boy, so tired he could hardly feed himself. Does she help him? No, films him for the ‘gram. Then, rather than wipe him clean, put a clean top on him and pop him into a cosy bed for a nap, she lets him fall asleep on the floor - and films him for the ‘gram.
I have no words for her selfish, egotistical, unhinged behaviour.
All for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 22
Agreed, I’d say today’s “poo explosion” photo is actually yesterday’s tea & muck stain. There’s no way she got that washed & dry overnight
Definitely! She needed an excuse as to why he was in different clothes to what she posted earlier 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.