Stacey Solomon #12 Stacey is dipsy, lala and po and off to Wales with stinky winky Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor kid sleeping on the floor is bad enough but why does she have to do her crafts and stories right beside him on the floor. He will survive just fine without you for a moment .

Reactions: 6
It’s not a house I would enjoy visiting either! I don’t get the impression that he’s family are keen on her. Perhaps Harry doesn’t want to go to the house either, he doesn’t look like he would be full up on a butterfly grape montage!! No, I’m not saying he’s a fat kid, just normal !!!!!
Their living situation is very strange, I listened to the step family podcast that Joe was on (I listen to random crap when I’m driving, don’t judge me!) and he said that Harry is there with them 3-4 nights a week. Perhaps that’s why we rarely see the older boys; they are with Harry and Stacey isn’t allowed to show him. It does seem as though they only do activities with Rex though but then the lines are blurred as Stacey pre records everything!!

Reactions: 6
Why does she have a box labelled 'ugly mugs' and I felt uncomfortable watching her do her 'crafts' with Rex sleeping next to her on the floor. No blanket and not to mention... on the floor... I couldnt just leave my son sleeping on the floor I'd have to pick him up and put him in his BED 😭

Reactions: 12
Rex’s nails are going to be even filthier after all the painting, which would be fine except I doubt she even owns a nail brush!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She "loves" a messy baby?!😂 she must be on here ALL of the time! I swear to God 99% of her content is made to try and piss is off on Tattle. The constant spelling mistakes, the dirty hair, the stupid laugh and eye scrunching, leaving Rex on the floor, saying every single effing day, "im doing poo watch" 🙄 If you are reading this ITS PATHETIC!!! Its sad and to keep it up for this long you must have problems.

Reactions: 17
I might have missed this but why doesn't Joe's oldest son Harry ever appear in her stories? Is there some beef with her and Joe's ex. I thought maybe he was shy and didn't want to be on insta but he has his own account apparently which Joe is sometimes on.

Reactions: 1
I might have missed this but why doesn't Joe's oldest son Harry ever appear in her stories? Is there some beef with her and Joe's ex. I thought maybe he was shy and didn't want to be on insta but he has his own account apparently which Joe is sometimes on.
She isn’t allowed to show him, I think his mother has made that rule. Good on her tbh.

Reactions: 14
She isn’t allowed to show him, I think his mother has made that rule. Good on her tbh.
I thought that might be it, but he's allowed his own account so the problem must be Stacey rather than the whole online thing.

I can't watch anything she does without thinking there's an ulterior motive to it, how perfect that she got that comment about Dove just in time to promote their campaign. She seems to have a lot of Daim bars all the time, surprised they haven't contacted her yet, but I'll wait.

Oh my goodness that little boy. Not even Rex has fallen asleep, actually saying he has taken himself to bed and he's full on crashed out IN the dogs bed, BEDSIDE the dog. Imagine your local nursery teachers finding out the mum along the road regular let her son fall asleep in the dogs bed with the dog and posted it online. We all know toddlers love to get in about things they shouldn't like climbing in dogs cages and sitting in their beds but why would you regularly show the world that's where he sleeps, get him a giant beanbag or something. Or get Benson's for beds to #gift you a toddlers bed for downstairs.

She has 'ACTUAL motivation today' so what's she doing, putting bleeping crisps on hooks 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also all of these autumn crafts she makes, she must only have them out for a day of two before she gets rid and has to make space for more crap she's made. Otherwise it'll be spring and she'll still be rounding up spray painted pumpkins and lanterns filled with leaves from various rooms.

Reactions: 15
Does she really stick up all that crap round her front door?
is it not alittle over the top

Reactions: 13
So out of touch with reality to be able to spend all day spraying acorns gold to go on your crappy twig arch around your front door.

I'd say she doesn't show all the other stuff she has to do but I honestly don't belive she had anything else to do today...

Reactions: 9
How rich to say that she needs to finish her autumn door, when actually she had a team of 5/6 people doing it for her

Reactions: 14
I thought that might be it, but he's allowed his own account so the problem must be Stacey rather than the whole online thing.
Stacey is an absolute embarrassment on the gram, it’s no wonder that Harry’s mum doesn’t want him to be any part of it.

I'm ashamed to say that I like the Autumn door display.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve just seen her door! Her house must stick out like a sore thumb! I get the reef I like them but the rest of it is so over the top! Who does that to their house 😂. It’s like an orange grotto!

Reactions: 10
I do love the door display but maybe more for a hotel 😂 can’t help but think his unsafe and recognisable that makes her house and the fact she’s advertised she’s on her own this weekend with Just rex. How’s that’s safe

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.