Stacey Solomon #12 Stacey is dipsy, lala and po and off to Wales with stinky winky Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they are driving it around like an actual car. Must be like driving the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile around.
As a family of 6, we have a 6 seater vw transporter and a 7 seater car. We use the transporter more than the car. It doesn't seem weird to us

Reactions: 7
View attachment 269883
The actual state of his nails! Why isn't she cleaning her baby?!
Disgraceful!! What a lazy slob she really is! Would rather spend her time making shite craft rubbish or sitting on her dirty, smelly backside drinking tea, eating Daim bars & watching Disney than keeping that poor little boy clean! 🤢

And for the love of God....stop letting him sleep in a dogs bed with the dog!! Apart from the hygiene element dogs are unpredictable and you cannot guarantee that little boys safety in those circumstances!!
How the hell is she working with Benson for Beds!! Jeez!! 😡

Reactions: 22
As a family of 6, we have a 6 seater vw transporter and a 7 seater car. We use the transporter more than the car. It doesn't seem weird to us
they have enough money to afford the van and a car. It’s weird they’re pretending they gave up the car. They rarely go out as a family of 5 and I’m not sure how many times all 4 boys are out together with Stacey and Joe?

Reactions: 12
I’m really quite shocked at Rex’s nails. Stacey and Joe have no excuses for the state of them

Reactions: 11
It's not even 9am and she's already pissed me off this morning.

She NEEDS to paint some acorns gold for her autumn door. NEEDS? Really Stace? I'll tell you what I need to do today - I NEED to attend my local hospital for a colposcopy because an abnormality has been spotted on my cervix and I've not been called for a smear yet so they won't smear me. I've been put on the 2 week pathway for cervical cancer and today is the day of my appointment. People have things that are actual necessities which they NEED to do. You don't need to paint some gold bleeping acorns you moron! She's so out of touch with the real world, and problems that real people have it's winding me up now. I'm going to have to unfollow I think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Other people may disagree, but whilst I think it’s lovely that joe spends weekends occasionally just him and his son as that’s nice one on one bonding time, I find it strange that he doesn’t do more with them as a family. Also anyone find it odd when Stacey mentions how is taking rex to see his family and she never goes with them?

Reactions: 22
It's not even 9am and she's already pissed me off this morning.

She NEEDS to paint some acorns gold for her autumn door. NEEDS? Really Stace? I'll tell you what I need to do today - I NEED to attend my local hospital for a colposcopy because an abnormality has been spotted on my cervix and I've not been called for a smear yet so they won't smear me. I've been put on the 2 week pathway for cervical cancer and today is the day of my appointment. People have things that are actual necessities which they NEED to do. You don't need to paint some gold bleeping acorns you moron! She's so out of touch with the real world, and problems that real people have it's winding me up now. I'm going to have to unfollow I think.
Bless you. Good luck for today. Don’t let stinky stace get you down. I’m sure you have a much more fulfilled life than she ever will

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Other people may disagree, but whilst I think it’s lovely that joe spends weekends occasionally just him and his son as that’s nice one on one bonding time, I find it strange that he doesn’t do more with them as a family. Also anyone find it odd when Stacey mentions how is taking rex to see his family and she never goes with them?
I thought the same, you'd think he's take both of his children away and then they could bond. Stacey could then spend time with her older two children.

Reactions: 13
I’d rather avoid spending time with the In Laws too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused. If Stacey is as tidy as she makes out why do her cupboards get into such a mess all the time. And then she does yet another refill and tap to tidy. It’s all for content and interaction. She’s as fake as her fake friend Hinch.

Reactions: 19
It’s not a house I would enjoy visiting either! I don’t get the impression that he’s family are keen on her. Perhaps Harry doesn’t want to go to the house either, he doesn’t look like he would be full up on a butterfly grape montage!! No, I’m not saying he’s a fat kid, just normal !!!!!

Reactions: 5
Disgraceful!! What a lazy slob she really is! Would rather spend her time making shite craft rubbish or sitting on her dirty, smelly backside drinking tea, eating Daim bars & watching Disney than keeping that poor little boy clean! 🤢

And for the love of God....stop letting him sleep in a dogs bed with the dog!! Apart from the hygiene element dogs are unpredictable and you cannot guarantee that little boys safety in those circumstances!!
How the hell is she working with Benson for Beds!! Jeez!! 😡
I so agree. I know dog lovers just wont accept it, but lovely fido has a mind all of their own. Theo is an old dog too.. Chihuahua's are not knows for being the fluffy cutesy type those idiots who dress then up think they are either - If, Theo bit or attacked Rex it would 100% be Stacey's fault but it would be Theo who get put down and lose her life over it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I so agree. I know dog lovers just wont accept it, but lovely fido has a mind all of their own. Theo is an old dog too.. Chihuahua's are not knows for being the fluffy cutesy type those idiots who dress then up think they are either - If, Theo bit or attacked Rex it would 100% be Stacey's fault but it would be Theo who get put down and lose her life over it.
Exactly right. I’m a dog lover but would never let a child near my dogs bed as that is her space and, although she is the soppiest most gentle dog ever, you just cannot guarantee they won’t get territorial and snap. I’ve also been on the receiving end of too many of her “pop offs” 💨 to want to go near it anyway 😂

Reactions: 9
Why does this silly 🐮 keep stating in her posts is love you all’ same with Hinch . Do followers really fall for this 💩 Brainwashing so they keep following and interact with her.. That laugh, scrunching the shoulders up , every single shot she takes day in day out!! Had to unfollow could not stick one more dose of her . I also really think Dove need a big rethink on employing her to promote them. It’s a joke!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.