Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I personally think she’s lovely, oh yes slightly dipsy, but I like that about her. And she’s making memories for her boys by going away In her new campervan. I’d drive it all the time if I was lucky enough to have one. I think she’s really sweet
I think she’s a twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Burgh Gal

Thread title suggestion:

Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

MissMonique

I personally think she’s lovely, oh yes slightly dipsy, but I like that about her. And she’s making memories for her boys by going away In her new campervan. I’d drive it all the time if I was lucky enough to have one. I think she’s really sweet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Tui

VIP Member
I would also hate to go to a friends house expecting a girls night and have their toddler bashing a piano when I’m trying to enjoy Sean Paul but I’m a miserable bitch like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
I've grown up in a very volatile household and one of the punishments for supposedly bad behaviour was having the privilege to sleep in a bed or on a mattress taken away. It was cruel.
Seeing this little mite sleeping on the tiled floor made me cry. The way Stacey treats him is awful and not in the slightest bit funny or quirky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Dya know what stace? If it makes me a 'susan' for wanting that poor innocent kiddo to have a nice hot bath and some clean clothes then so be it. Happy to oblige.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The word "pickle" has given me some sort of PTSD I swear. In the drive thru yesterday my partner said "no pickles" and I felt myself cringe so badly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

ohyes

VIP Member
F51DECA0-2D12-4956-928B-69C94C030148.jpeg

WTF? This is bedtime? Facedown on the floor? Ok then....🙄 that’s just really sad

Don’t get me started on “goodnight family” 🙄

Fuck off Stacey🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How does she find the energy to do all this shite? I got a new bed delivered over a week ago and I cant be arsed to put it together when my baby naps. I just lie down and enjoy the peace 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It's not even 9am and she's already pissed me off this morning.

She NEEDS to paint some acorns gold for her autumn door. NEEDS? Really Stace? I'll tell you what I need to do today - I NEED to attend my local hospital for a colposcopy because an abnormality has been spotted on my cervix and I've not been called for a smear yet so they won't smear me. I've been put on the 2 week pathway for cervical cancer and today is the day of my appointment. People have things that are actual necessities which they NEED to do. You don't need to paint some gold fucking acorns you moron! She's so out of touch with the real world, and problems that real people have it's winding me up now. I'm going to have to unfollow I think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Scragbags

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Stacey's crafts are crap, that's a given. Sets her trolls onto people just making a living

NEVER in my children's lives (and they are 17 and 14 now) have I fed myself before feeding my children!!! - NEVER!
She doesn't feed him naff all anyway. He must be starving and knackered. He's always so tired and looks drained.

Poor nutrition and being left incessantly to be so unbelievably knackered he drops on the floor (literally) is now beyond a joke and pure neglect. Falling asleep at the table 10ft away.. LOOK UP FROM YOUR FUCKING PHONE YOU IDIOT! That poor boy. I really pity her children. She really is deluded - As long as she's fed her face, made a few flaming pointless montages (with various filters, Rex's outfit has changed colour several times today) and got her trip to IKEA out of the way - All seems to be OK in Stacey's world.

Well Stace, you are wrong. All is not well... YOU need help. As a parent your mind is not on your children and their welfare, this appears to be all of them and clearly you have some mental issues that need addressing.

I'm not trolling you or being a Susan - If you were my sister or my friend I'd get people together for an intervention.

I hope you read this and it makes you think. Have a month of phone in the drawer days and go and see an therapist. Your kids need you to.

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
51AA9EBC-566F-4A18-AA64-403088737A59.jpeg
Look at the state of this comment! Someone saying this lady has earned the abuse she’s getting for over pricing her products. One of Stacey’s minions no doubt 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
You know what really pissed me off. I've just done 10 hours in full PPE with young adults with disabilities and there's Joe's stories, in a toy shop with the shop assistants draping themselves all over him. What the fuck happened to social distancing. I can't hug my mum. Joe, you really are a thoughtless, ignorant twat. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Fcuk38

Why has she just mansplained how to make salmon and mash? My 11 year old could make this- so patronising. Why does she seem determined to make life look so difficult. I lost my husband 2.5 years ago and we have had some shocking times since but the day to day stuff like making a salmon dinner- it’s just not hard. Or getting up and making breakfast as she keep saying she’s late- not hard. Kids hyper not wanting to go to bed- well you just need to realise the older two are not 2 years old and don’t need as much kip- not hard. Taking your kids to say goodbye to your husband at the funeral parlour- now that’s hard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34