Stacey Solomon #12 Stacey is dipsy, lala and po and off to Wales with stinky winky Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad enough she's taking Rex for an unnecessary Home Bargains shop ( and then damn TGI restaurant ) but she should at least put him in the cart and not let him roam around touching everything.

And Stacey your lunch order is not weird. You ordered some chicken ( main) coleslaw ( side) potato skins ( appetizer ) . Good job you picked out your food yourself.

Also he's wearing those damn dino pajamas about town !

Reactions: 11
They've gone out in the camper so they can keep up the pretence that they've got rid of the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They've gone out in the camper so they can keep up the pretense that they've got rid of the car.
I can't believe they are driving it around like an actual car. Must be like driving the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile around.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe they are driving it around like an actual car. Must be like driving the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile around.
I can’t help but think of the mystery machine off scooby when I see Stacey and her family all pile in the van 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mum has a VW camper van (one that’s being renovated inside) and she drives hers as her only vehicle - lots of people do. She has no option to as her only other vehicle is a motor bike and obviously she can only use that in the summer

Reactions: 16
I personally think she’s lovely, oh yes slightly dipsy, but I like that about her. And she’s making memories for her boys by going away In her new campervan. I’d drive it all the time if I was lucky enough to have one. I think she’s really sweet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I personally think she’s lovely, oh yes slightly dipsy, but I like that about her. And she’s making memories for her boys by going away In her new campervan. I’d drive it all the time if I was lucky enough to have one. I think she’s really sweet
I think she’s a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
She’s a knob-end.

Leighton seems like a nice lad though. I do say nice things sometimes.

But Stace really is a smelly twit.

Reactions: 15
Staceys a disgrace. She needs a bloody good wash and scrub. She’s teaching her children duck all about hygiene. 🤬

Reactions: 13
Are you lost? Rave thread is that way ➡

Have I missed something? Is it April Fools Day? This coming from someone heavily filtered and has a completely FAKE split personality. 😡
And rips into Susan’s and marks that don’t agree with her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck....she’s influenced me...those marshmallow pumpkins are perfect for my kids to make on Halloween 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last time they went away in the van they didn’t take the big boys 🤷‍♀️ Just because you make Instagram stories with ridiculously emotional music doesn’t mean you are making memories in my opinion

Reactions: 27
Oh duck....she’s influenced me...those marshmallow pumpkins are perfect for my kids to make on Halloween 🙈😂😂
And me my daughter would love them and would help make them as well. I won’t just do it one afternoon whilst she’s at school 🙄😂🎃

Reactions: 7
Rex has fallen asleep for the night in the dog bed AGAIN. Why can’t she just put him to sleep in an actual human bed for once?

Reactions: 24
And me my daughter would love them and would help make them as well. I won’t just do it one afternoon whilst she’s at school 🙄😂🎃
I promised lots of Halloween fun on Halloween as we won’t be trick or treating....lots of Pinterest browsing 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.