Stacey Solomon #12 Stacey is dipsy, lala and po and off to Wales with stinky winky Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has no routine and does not associate his cot with falling to sleep so she is gonna be very lucky to grt him to nap on demand.
Weirdly though she could actually get her mum to have him as childcare for work is allowed.

Reactions: 5
She is GLUED to that phone. Worse than me. She has a house to run. She ain’t cleaned in a while. Is it true they’ve a cleaner??
She could easily afford a cleaner a couple of times a week, but if she has got one they're not much good, the floor is always filthy judging by the colour of the feet on Rex's babygro's! And her mirrors are always smeary and dirty. My house is far from immaculate but if I was plastering it all over the gram on a daily basis (and I had her money) I'd pay someone to do extra cleaning for me!

Reactions: 6
He has no routine and does not associate his cot with falling to sleep so she is gonna be very lucky to grt him to nap on demand.
Weirdly though she could actually get her mum to have him as childcare for work is allowed.
She's probably there and she's just pretending she's not.

Reactions: 3
I bloody well hope so!

In a similar way I think the real trolls (ie the ones who go and message the person directly, or the examples we've seen of Stacey's "fans" today) should be held accountable too! Influencers who allow their fans to go and directly message or comment someone hurtful things should also be held responsible.
The problem with loose women is they are all skanky b

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.