Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That babygro would walk to the washer by itself it's that dirty. She's beyond minging. If she was anyone else she'd be called out on it. It really annoys me that so many people overlook it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That poor boy is filthy. I'm not a saint but kids NEVER looked that revolting - not ever!

He is looking rougher and rougher. He's always snotty with round his mouth and has she ever brushed his hair??

Poor lad. Needs to go nana a lot more or somewhere with proper care.

And while I'm on it - why is she letting 1 year old push a trolley with open drawing pins and scissors in???

F**ks sake. She doesn't deserve her children
It's the way she's like 'just how I like him' I'd get it if he was mucky from playing outside, or doing messy play and she was about to clean him up. But wondering around, in clothes we will be wearing to bed and generally filthy, no!

I know kids get messy, it's a sign of a good day. That story with him and her trolley. That poor boy doesn't just look messy, he looks filthy. That sleepsuit is dirty as anything.

Reactions: 7
Just had a look at her Dads page, he's a standard amateur photographer and nothing special.
I also noticed he's tagged Woburn in his photos. So that zoo trip included him too! So her and the kids got to feed the animals when Woburn say they're not offering that, and he got a photography day, which usually costs a packet and after a Google they're not offering that now either due to covid

Just had a look at her Dads page, he's a standard amateur photographer and nothing special.
I also noticed he's tagged Woburn in his photos. So that zoo trip included him too! So her and the kids got to feed the animals when Woburn say they're not offering that, and he got a photography day, which usually costs a packet and after a Google they're not offering that now either due to covid
I can't believe they get such special treatment, both of them are z listers.

Reactions: 14
Stacey’s also not socially distancing from her dad in the photos. Serial covidiot!

Reactions: 8
Stacey’s also not socially distancing from her dad in the photos. Serial covidiot!
But look at the photo from Wales, hes made a big deal of her being a million miles away and said how they're socially distanced 🙄 Its all hypocrisy at its best!

Reactions: 9
She's filled that trolley with so many choke hazards for Rex, not to mention scissors on the bottom shelf, and she's there pissing herself laughing while he's pushing it round the room. I can't believe how thick she is.
Came to say this.

Reactions: 8
Awww look at him he can’t even walk in the sleep suit properly he can easily slip and hurt himself in that
😞☹
I was going to say this, I understand things being 'a bit' big, i have tiny children but I get smaller clothes🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her parents and sister go literally everywhere with them

Reactions: 6
Just looked at her Dads insta and there's another lady on a pic with her Dad taken in Wales on her birthday, I assume its his partner. So another person to add to this gang that were all away together 😡

Reactions: 6
Just looked at her Dads insta and there's another lady on a pic with her Dad taken in Wales on her birthday, I assume its his partner. So another person to add to this gang that were all away together 😡
Just looked at his pictures, him and her sister were also at buttons, the farm and another place all together during this pandemic 😱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.