Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her dads photography page and the picture he took of Stacey on her birthday shows how greasy her hair is and she looks so different unfiltered !! Why have long hair if you can’t be bothered to wash it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I hate to say it and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Stacey is worse then hinch. I feel like hinch comes across genuine 40% of the time where Stacey is 100% fake and put on. I’ve always been a fan of hers but I don’t even know who I’m watching
100% agree with you. Hinch ain't my bag but if you want to watch someone clean then knock yourself out! But Ronnie is always clean and I've never seen him be allowed to drop from exhaustion and he looks perfectly happy to me.

I just can't say the same about poor Rex. He's always dirty, always exhausted and the poor lad has no idea of a routine what-so-ever.

Routines aren't for all children but most know wash, clean pjs and bed.

Reactions: 14
Just looked at her dads photography page and the picture he took of Stacey on her birthday shows how greasy her hair is and she looks so different unfiltered !! Why have long hair if you can’t be bothered to wash it 🤢
What's the page called?

That gormless shoulder shrug/silent laugh that she does is beyond irritating! Still miffed that she broke the rule of 6 in Wales this past weekend and she hasn’t been called out for it

Reactions: 10
I've unfollowed her. I'm done. I can't listen to that stupid, false, put on, dumb bimbo laugh anymore, literally after every single sentence. I have no idea why she tries to make herself appear like a half wit, but I just have enough.
I did the same yesterday. I could not take that fake laugh one more second. The fellow tattlers will keep quitters informed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The holiday place has shared a post tonight saying they’re looking forward to working with Staceys dad re photos for their website...are we really meant to believe this trip wasn’t gifted?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s her dads photography page?

And I'm guessing not washing the new PJs first either...they must stink of chemicals
I always have to wash pajamas first before wearing them. I can't imagine wearing anything I've not washed first, especially now with covid.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.