Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird how her older boys seem to fall asleep in her bed on a nightly basis and she ends up carrying them to their own beds when she wants to sleep? I don’t have kids yet so only have my own experience to go off but this seems like something you might do with a much smaller child but not a child in secondary school, at least not on a regular basis? I suppose it’s nice they feel so comfortable with each other and enjoy spending time with their family but I know when I was that age I was firmly ensconced in bed at bedtime with my nose in a book 😂

Also shocked but not surprised at Joe rolling down the hill and into the jacuzzi x2. Water will be filthy and he’s probably left big muddy gouges all over the new grass. If they paid then hopefully they can recoup some money back for any damage done. If it was gifted then doubt the company can do a lot about it?!

Reactions: 17
I find it weird how her older boys seem to fall asleep in her bed on a nightly basis and she ends up carrying them to their own beds when she wants to sleep? I don’t have kids yet so only have my own experience to go off but this seems like something you might do with a much smaller child but not a child in secondary school, at least not on a regular basis? I suppose it’s nice they feel so comfortable with each other and enjoy spending time with their family but I know when I was that age I was firmly ensconced in bed at bedtime with my nose in a book 😂

Also shocked but not surprised at Joe rolling down the hill and into the jacuzzi x2. Water will be filthy and he’s probably left big muddy gouges all over the new grass. If they paid then hopefully they can recoup some money back for any damage done. If it was gifted then doubt the company can do a lot about it?!
I'd freak if someone went in my hot tub after that. It will need emptied, cleaned and refilled. I hope it wasn't gifted.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully the owners of the place saw it before she edited it and give them a bollocking.

Although if this is a gifted trip they'll get away with being inconsiderate arseholes 🖕🏻

Reactions: 7
My daughter is a cleaner and cleans a posh Airbnb with hot tubs. They are emptied and cleaned after each client and she says they are dirty things at the best of times. Dirty morons

Reactions: 9
Not condoning the behaviour but I used to work for a very large uk holiday company and the hot tub always has to be emptied, cleaned and refilled after every guest anyway.

Its still scruffy, disrespectful behaviour mind.

Reactions: 14
They are the 1st guests at this place, the turf has literally just been laid as you can see the patchwork of the rolls and Joe is sliding down the bank then jumping into the hot tub. Disrespectful twats 😡

I am in utter disbelief at her posting that, the grass will be ruined, that's so sad for the people who have just got it all ready. I can't believe she has the audacity to post it as though it's funny!! If my kids did that I'd give them a right telling off, they'd have been warned before to look after the property though.

This is what happens when too much is gifted and money is involved, people lose touch with reality and don't even consider how it's going to cost money to repair, they never have that concern. Respect however costs nothing!

• Sad
I think even if the hot tubs get emptied and cleaned after every guest you still don't want to make the job harder for someone.

Just like bedding always gets changed you would hope they still wouldn't leave those in a proper manky state if they were in a hotel

Reactions: 7
Oh my...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after reading all this saccharine drivel. 🤢
Who on earth considers her a “big part of their life” because they watch her stupid Instagram stories??? The world (or just her idiot followers) has gone mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after reading all this saccharine drivel. 🤢
She’s just copying Hinch again! Hinch posted one hour ago of all messages sent like that of nice comments about her book. Not 40 mins ago Stacey posts these. It’s such a cringe competition between them. Who goes away with family and spend the whole time just on insta lol?

Reactions: 10
Hinch has posted a birthday message to her with photo evidence of them not observing social distancing at the film night. Stacey & Sophie cuddling together in front of Hinch's new sleeper seats 🙄
Bloody idiots the pair of them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
What’s with all the crying 😭 I mean my friends and family wish me happy birthday and it’s lovely 😊 I don’t need to cry about it though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
“Happy birthday to the most kind soul I know” YOU. DO. NOT. KNOW. HER!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.