Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey, Joe, Zach, Leighton & Rex = 5

They can only meet up with one other person or they are breaking the law. This will be interesting ....
Was coming to say the same thing! There's at least 8 of them. And if her sisters kids and partner are there then even more, and maybe even Harry because we know she doesn't show when he's around. I feel like reporting it if they are all together! Sick of watching people like her flouting the rules.

Reactions: 15
She'll have a weekend off from posting and then come back with a carefully crafted montage where there's never more than 6 people there at a time I bet. It's just so annoying to see her blatantly breaking the rules to her millions of followers, loves them to the moon and back but while most of them can't see family and are sticking to the rules Queen Stacey is on a gigantic family holiday

The only way she'd be alright with all those people is if she was in Scotland because kids don't count in the ryle of 6, but surely she's not travelled that far

Reactions: 16
Sorry if I missed it but I can’t see anywhere where Stacey said it was a last minute decision. Just said it was random that there’s houses in a hill and she thought she might have to sleep in the van. Is that her trying to pretend it was last minute or she thought covid May have stopped the plans?

Oh also, I promise I don’t love her. But I hate how the rule of 6 applies to children when they can go to school in bubbles of more than 30! It’s so contradictory.
However she does have a large following and she shouldn’t be promoting that sort of thing for all her followers to see

Reactions: 7
She makes me feel like tit, goes away near enough every weekend, has all the time in the world to clean & make stupid snacks, where most parents have worked all week & have cooking & cleaning to do at the weekend, I have probably 5 loads of washing to do, the food shop, catching up on the cleaning etc.... my husband hasn’t had a week off since July last year, he is trying to keep his business afloat & it’s so stressful for us all but as long as Stacey loves me to the moon & back things will be ok! Sorry for the rant 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's in Wales, everyone here locally going crazy that Stacey Solomon is staying at the hobbit huts, and I'm disgusted to learn just how many of my friends love her 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A lot of it is, but not here. She'd have definitely had to travel through locked down areas to get here from Essex though, think practically every county surrounding us is locked down

Reactions: 3
Been catching up on tattle this morning 😂

Is most of Wales not in local lockdown as well😳
Yes, since Thursday night the North joined the South in lockdown. I think there is one county that isn't currently in lockdown and people want the English to be banned from crossing the border until infection rates are back under control.
The Royal Glamorgan hospital has had a major outbreak with 82 patients testing positive 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The way these z listers flaunt their weekends away and their dreamy, perfect lifestyle makes me sick. They have absolutely no idea what most people in this country are having to cope with. Jobs under threat, homes under threat, not enough money to keep their heads above water or feed their children. Christmas on the horizon with no money and no hope. Hinch and Solomon might love everyone to the moon and back but they have no self awareness or moral compass for that matter. They certainly haven’t ‘got this’ 🤬

Reactions: 25
She'll have a weekend off from posting and then come back with a carefully crafted montage where there's never more than 6 people there at a time I bet. It's just so annoying to see her blatantly breaking the rules to her millions of followers, loves them to the moon and back but while most of them can't see family and are sticking to the rules Queen Stacey is on a gigantic family holiday

The only way she'd be alright with all those people is if she was in Scotland because kids don't count in the ryle of 6, but surely she's not travelled that far
It really annoys me as I've not been able to see my family since the end of July, as where they live went into local lockdown. I'm not in a local lockdown area, but feel as if I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.