Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst Wales have more generous rules on outdoor gatherings, the point is that they have came from an area where you cannot be mixing with groups of more than 6. Going to another area (and possibly bringing in the virus) just to escape the rules, in my opinion, is not on when she has such a large following

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In Wales you can meet up with 30 people outdoors and 6 people indoors but under 11 are exempt so not included in the 6. Also where she is staying is not in lockdown

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Stacey is dipsy, lala and po and off to Wales with stinky winky joe
Surly Stacey is Stinky Winky?

Stinky Winky, Lala-lables the dog bed and po, break lockdown rules let's send in the popo

It's made the DM - 100% written by her PR people.

Reactions: 7
I love crafting but there's not a cat in hells chance that I'd take it on a holiday. She's got her big boys with her, why not take a board game or a pack of cards to play after Rex is in bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The place she’s staying looks absolutely lovely but I can’t bloody find it on google!

Reactions: 1
Oh so the older boys were only brought away because it was a collab or gifted

Reactions: 8
Her and Joe must have a right fiesty relationship, she gets her crafts out and he goes to sleep when their on holiday

Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand how she won’t receive any flack for so many of the family going away together ! I’m so fed up of all the Insta huns being able to just do what they want and not follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
Ive hardly seen my family this year due to covid !!
It really annoys me and they all seem to get away with it.

The place she’s staying looks absolutely lovely but I can’t bloody find it on google!
I thought the same. There was a post earlier that mentions the name of the company

Reactions: 3
It’s not gone live yet only completed this week
I posted the company further back think it was
Holidays wales on Instagram

Reactions: 5
In Wales you can meet up with 30 people outdoors and 6 people indoors but under 11 are exempt so not included in the 6. Also where she is staying is not in lockdown
As Bibbybeave says, it’s really not in the spirit of the rules to travel for hours and hours to evade the English rules for a trivial birthday celebration. She should still be observing English rules since they are all from there and still pose the same risk to each other as they do in England.

Reactions: 15
How full was Rex,s nappy. Isn’t changing It the first thing you do in the morning when they wake up. Not bleeping take him out in the cold and let him roll around on the wet grass. While your laughing and filming😡

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder what the kids think of their mum dragging along some bleeping stupid sock thing she made

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she let on she thought they were staying in the camper if her sister said on Instagram it was booked she’s ago 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.