Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Stacey’s birthday soon? Could they be meeting up for a birthday meal perhaps?

Reactions: 2
How is that safe? It's pissing with rain so visibility is already poor and she's just reduced it by putting a whopping great pumpkin in the middle of the windscreen. She's so thick it's unbearable
imagine actually being this bleeping stupid that you actually brought your tit show creations on a weekend away!

surely by now her family need to be stepping in and havin a word! Shes bloody nuts 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Last week didn’t she say the dog didn’t go with them as she gets travel sickness?..... and now the dogs in the camper van in her dog bed. Why lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is that safe? It's pissing with rain so visibility is already poor and she's just reduced it by putting a whopping great pumpkin in the middle of the windscreen. She's so thick it's unbearable
For goodness sake 🤨. I could just about tolerate the bleeping sock monstrosity but taking a spray painted unicorn pumpkin with you, as a grown adult is completely ridiculous. Even if it is for likes and a reaction

Reactions: 13
Where’s she off to this weekend? She’s never at home, doesn’t she know there’s a pandemic on!! 😂

Reactions: 8
For goodness sake 🤨. I could just about tolerate the bleeping sock monstrosity but taking a spray painted unicorn pumpkin with you, as a grown adult is completely ridiculous. Even if it is for likes and a reaction
I agree. Even my 10 year old neice would think it was silly to take a sock gnome and spray painted pumpkin camping.
She's actually so immature its unreal. Pretty sure Rex is more mature than her!

Reactions: 6
Would love to know who these people spending their Friday nights worrying about stacey Solomon's dog are?

Oh wait... they don't exist 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
This occurred to me too I thought I was being a bit silly

Reactions: 4
We were only saying how last week she never takes the bigger boys anywhere and voila they are away this weekend. Still no sign of joes older son 👀 can we expect another trip next weekend where he’ll be there?
Who is looking after the poor cat, who will watch her doing her morning poo in the garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Rex’s car seat actually secured into that chair?? Looks dodgy but I know bugger all about car seats 😬

She’s either so immature or she’s losing the plot. Somebody needs to intervene.

Reactions: 6
So she has been going to bed, laying her head on her pillow and hasn't washed her hair since camping... That's gross. Bet she's one of them people with really a stinky smelling ass hole and skids in her pants. Don't even get me started on that bleeping stupid bin day palava.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I truly don’t believe she doesn’t wash regularly, her hair is never greasy. I also don’t believe her children aren’t regularly bathed and cleaned either. I think she believes that not washing for a week as a mum with a one year old is relatable, therefore thinks by saying it her followings will be thinking ‘oh thank god it’s not just me’ but really she properly showers daily if not every other day.

Reactions: 11
I truly don’t believe she doesn’t wash regularly, her hair is never greasy. I also don’t believe her children aren’t regularly bathed and cleaned either. I think she believes that not washing for a week as a mum with a one year old is relatable, therefore thinks by saying it her followings will be thinking ‘oh thank god it’s not just me’ but really she properly showers daily if not every other day.
Mmm have you seen how scruffy she looks though? And its pretty obvious she doesnt wash rex often as we see him going to bed in the clothes hes had on all day..

She also stated the other day that her older sons are ‘soap dodgers’.. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Mmm have you seen how scruffy she looks though? And its pretty obvious she doesnt wash rex often as we see him going to bed in the clothes hes had on all day..

She also stated the other day that her older sons are ‘soap dodgers’.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think she looks scruffy, but I think more of that is not brushing her hair regularly, and wearing the same clothes multiple times. My daughter is a soap dodger, but that doesn’t mean I don’t force her to clean herself. I think she truly just wants to be seen as ‘Stacey, that mum whose exactly like us’
She’s not as dumb as she makes out, and if her and her children’s hygiene is truly so bad school would have been in contact with social services by now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.