Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t listen to stories much, tend to just read the captions, but she seems to be using Joe, not Hoe, and Rex, not pickle, more. Hoo bloody rah! It gave me irrational rage that she couldn’t use bloody names properly!

Reactions: 5
I know! It is hard to tell. Mrs Hinch took her Autumn wreath out of the loft this year and kept stressing that she made it LAST year. Look at my lovely wreath. Can't believe I made this LAST year. Lol. I took this as a dig at Stacey copying as she made a wreath this year. I keep thinking it is Stacey copying as she knows how popular Mrs Hinch is and I feel she is piggy backing off her success. Before Mrs Hinch became popular I don't remember Stacey being this popular. Her career seemed to be winding down but it has had a boost. I might be wrong and not remembering correctly but this is the way I see it. I feel like these two will have a fall out eventually. They are both fake but I feel like stacey is worse. I used to love Stacey and never been a fan of Hinch but I'm really going off Stacey as I see right through her now
They have the same PR representation.

This is how it goes - gain followers (followers are not paid for but the accounts are encouraged), find something to gain more followers, get sponsorships from various companies in the same field (Just Roll, Dove, Pampers) head to Penguin publisher to see if there is a book that can be put out, encourage pre-launch sales so Penguin recoups their printing costs if nothing else, get in OK/Now/Closer to promote book, then on launch go on This Morning/Loose Women/Saturday Kitchen to discuss said pile of crap. All the while 'celeb' is promoting promoting promoting this tit out of this book on their insta stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thisis a Reddit thread from a kid whose mum is an ‘influencer/blogger’ who doesn’t want to appear in their posts anymore. Quite an interesting read and something I think we’ll start seeing more of.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t listen to stories much, tend to just read the captions, but she seems to be using Joe, not Hoe, and Rex, not pickle, more. Hoo bloody rah! It gave me irrational rage that she couldn’t use bloody names properly!
Oh no, I give it a few hours until suddenly he's Hoe again and she's making a pickle for her pickle out of an outfit he wore for 3 days straight then never wore again...

Reactions: 8
View attachment 260039Our stace at it again! - she makes me feel poo if I’m honest, I’m a mum of four youngest being 5 (the devil!) and work in retail my house is never tidy, I seem to clean 24/7.. fed up of seeing her prerecorded crap and feeling like I’m slacking!
I wonder if it's because even she finds it pointless to make the bed, the unmake it just for a bleeping rewind montage on instagram so she does it one day, doesn't make the bed again and just uses the clip.
You are definitely not slacking, Stacey just isn't being realistic at all with her posts because she thinks it makes her relatable and for some strange reason seems to be working for her.

Did anyone see her new nails? I can't believe she thinks these are weird and crazy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry..

But whats funny about taking the bins out? Did i miss something..

🤦🏽‍♀️
I think you must have. I always find it so hilarious taking the bins out. Highlight of my week if I'm being honest. Me and all the neighbours just look at each other and giggle while we sort things out. Definitely not worse at night, it adds a whole other element of fun, dunno what Stacey is talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think you must have. I always find it so hilarious taking the bins out. Highlight of my week if I'm being honest. Me and all the neighbours just look at each other and giggle while we sort things out. Definitely not worse at night, it adds a whole other element of fun, dunno what Stacey is talking about.
Think i may need to move to where you are!! I feel like im missing out 😢😢

Reactions: 3
View attachment 260039Our stace at it again! - she makes me feel poo if I’m honest, I’m a mum of four youngest being 5 (the devil!) and work in retail my house is never tidy, I seem to clean 24/7.. fed up of seeing her prerecorded crap and feeling like I’m slacking!
I'm so pleased I am not the only one who notices the constant different cuff images! She is cheating her followers so please do not in anyway feel not good enough. It is Stacey who has the problems, not you x

Reactions: 9
Oh please!! Joe with his hat on in bed what a set up!!

STACEY: 'Joe pretend you're asleep & snoring really loudly so I can video it for insta, it'll be hilarious'
JOE: 'Nah Stace, not wivout me at on cos ov me bald patch'
STACEY: 'Yeah put it on that'll be even funnier'

Joe is NEVER seen without his hat!!
Fake as duck 🤢
“Me bald patch” 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most annoying thing about her laughing after everything is that it’s so fake! When she’s on LW she often has quite intelligent conversations and doesn’t giggle after every little word!!

Reactions: 9
The most annoying thing about her laughing after everything is that it’s so fake! When she’s on LW she often has quite intelligent conversations and doesn’t giggle after every little word!!
I think thats why is dislike her even more!! Because shes choosing to play stupid 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wtaf is she doing with those bins? I can't work out if she's trying to be seductive or funny but whatever it is it's not working. She's just coming across as a desperate woman. I feel sorry for her bigs boys, their friends will see that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think shes only done that bin story to get people talking im pretty sure it looked like a preg test box in one of the bags, could be wrong lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.