Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually sad as i really did like SS but she is literally becoming Grinch, the words she is using, the fake things, the lies, the prerecords (which are fine but don't act like we are dumb and won't notice them, just acknowledge it "here is something I done the other day but haven't posted yet" would suffice).

I'm close to hitting unfollow like I did to Grinch. SS used to be relatable and not give a F but now she is becoming all fake and pretentious too X

Reactions: 16
It’s sad that the pumpkin has cleaner lashes on than she does!

I’d kind of understand that ‘I love it so much’ gushing if one of the kids had made it but she did it herself! She’s so self indulgent it makes me want to puke :sick:

Reactions: 10

I’d kind of understand that ‘I love it so much’ gushing if one of the kids had made it but she did it herself! She’s so self indulgent it makes me want to puke :sick:
I mean it would be likeable if she had a craft afternoon with the kids and made these but she waits till they’re asleep/out of the way so she can craft this shite in peace 🙄

Reactions: 9
Have I actually just watched a grown mother of 3 make a pumpkin into a unicorn monstrosity?! What the hell. I think that would be too much for my 12 year old niece.

Reactions: 12
She could make a really (dare I say it) sweet montage if she did all these things she did on her own with the kids. I'm sure the older boys would have great fun getting messing and decorating and making their own pumpkin things with Rex. But she wants everything to seem so pretty and perfect that she does it on her own

She’s coming on to say bedtime is a disaster, it’s been 3 hours of trying to put Rex down. Then get the bleeping camera out of his face and stop talking shite into your phone!! Because that’s really going to help eh. As he gets older the lack of any semblance of a routine is going to start biting her in the ass like tonight

Reactions: 18
She’s coming on to say bedtime is a disaster, it’s been 3 hours of trying to put Rex down. Then get the bleeping camera out of his face and stop talking shite into your phone!! Because that’s really going to help eh. As he gets older the lack of any semblance of a routine is going to start biting her in the ass like tonight
My thoughts exactly like why! Prob like everything else is a lie for the gram literally canni stand that stupid laugh of hers too. Fit her better to put her phone away she's a torture🙄🤔

Reactions: 4
'Norma.... It's basically 'Norman' but without the 'n' at the end'

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor baby goes to sleep with a phone in his face and has the same phone shoved in his face when he wakes up. Joe should find his balls and step in imvho. Rex needs a routine and some privacy but I guess both Joe and Stacey like the money his exposure brings in too much.

Poor Rex is shattered & that prick just won’t put her phone down cos all he can hear is her stupid idiot giggle keeping him awake, what the hell is wrong with her & why has her phone got to record EVERYTHING?

And Stace try doing some arts & crafts with your kids I’m sure they will enjoy it, you are just so bloody selfish!

Reactions: 11
I actually quite like SS but I can see she’s becoming too like Grinch and if she continues, I’ll be done.

also she is creating so much waste. It’s so annoying. She takes something potentially useable (old socks easily can be cleaning cloths) and makes it into something which will need to be chucked (pumpkins)

However, Rex is probably the cutest child I have ever seen in my life. I usually don’t really “get” kids as I await my maternal instinct, but that kid is so bright and bloody gorgeous.

Reactions: 5
I normally like watching her but when she’s moaned about bedtime then gets her phone out to film when you can see Rex is dropping?! She starts laughing and he wakes up more again the poor boy 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You can see how tired he is! Why didn’t she just leave him 3 hours ago to try and drop off himself!? Instead of sitting with him whilst on your phone!
seriously

You can see how tired he is! Why didn’t she just leave him 3 hours ago to try and drop off himself!? Instead of sitting with him whilst on your phone!
seriously
From the stories I see he always falls asleep in the living room at night and they move him to his cot, surely she can see this could be why 🙃

I actually don't mind Stacey usually but how can he sleep with a bright phone light in his face and her chatting and laughing away. You can tell he is absolutely shattered!

That poor child can't do anything without a phone shoved in his face! The other day she was filming him having a tit, yesterday she was filming him in the bath and now she's chatting and giggling to her phone while trying to get him to sleep and keeping him up.

I feel like we've not seen the end results yet of kids who have been raised by these insta parents and made to constantly perform for a phone but I can't imagine the results will be great... Poor Rex, he'll be raised to think the only time he's getting attention is when mummy has her phone out and then he'll probably be discarded when he's not young and cute and constantly smiley anymore. These insta parents, Stacey included, will struggle when the kids get older after essentially being raised to make mummy and daddy money online, they'll probably turn into little brats who've never heard no

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I have a theory of why she wears fake lashes all the time and always makes them a focal point of her stories, for example one falling off or one on wonky! It’s so obvious now that she is hoping to bring out a brand of Solomon lashes! That could be the only reason as she can 110% afford eyelash extensions

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.