Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaimIt

VIP Member
She is so much like Hinch . Neither of them seem to believe there is a pandemic going on . Just gallivant wherever.

Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
Posted an hour ago -
Got dressed
Pickle dressed
Made bed
Walked into pink room
White wash on
Cup of tea

And seemingly that is all she has achieved by half 11. This is simply not post worthy. Sometimes I wonder whether she is actually just trolling Hinch and taking the piss.

Now I’m having a lazy day, it’s my day off work and I don’t have children yet but I’m not going to brag about how I made my bed, ate breakfast, had a shower, watched 2 episodes of American Horror Story then walked to Home Bargains, even though it’s more of an achievement than what Stace has managed today 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Right? I will never understand why she thinks people give a shit about her every move and task she completes in a day. On a side note... good choice of show 😄

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Is a grey background on a message not one that she has sent rather than received?! In reference to her size 10 message

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
So she’s said she’ll eat them when halloween is over yet she’s spray painting them, I know that’s only the outside but that really doesn’t sound like a good thing to do

Em_

VIP Member
I didn’t celebrate my 40th either, it’s crap isn’t it, yet Stacey just galavants across the country without a care in the world!
It is and it's annoying when so many of us haven't celebrated and stuck to the rules.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
So weird leaving at night...the kids are either already gone and will be at school tmw or they're still there and won't be going to school if they're leaving late tonight...so why not just wait till the morning?

Tui

VIP Member
Have the two bits got different dads?
Does anyone remember when she got bollocked for smoking while pregnant 🤣 does she still smoke?
And also how has she lost so much weight? I remember before Rex she had quite wide hips and a belly but since knocking about with skinny hinch she’s turning into her
I suppose if she’s living off those snacks she serves her kids then her portions must be minuscule. I think she looks healthy physically. She’s obviously someone who is naturally slim, like her sister.

DaimIt

VIP Member
I think it was just one of those limited clothing line things . Like when Sarah Jessica Parker had a line at The Gap .

Well boys have a hearty snack of 2 bretons and a pickle slice this afternoon . She tore apart the entire kitchen today but couldn't manage to rustle them up anything more. She even had the time since Rex was asleep on the floor half the day.

Reactions: 2

0deevil

I can do this but didn’t realise it wasn’t normal? Do I have creepy toes? 😕
It was an exercise we had to do in karate when I was a kid. Some kicks you with the big toe down and some with the toe up. I’m sure most people can do it?

Reactions: 2