Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I'd be really pissed off if my sister described my business as a "small business". She's got over 18k followers and they obviously mostly all engage with her being as she got over 15k responses on her poll last night. She may not be Clarks or Boots etc but she is by no means "small"
In fact she's actually got almost 200k followers. Even better. Even more not "small" 😂😂

Reactions: 3

Selenophile

hahaha howling 😂😂
I did. I am still here!!
So random but I’m sure it’s this nhs track and trace app that’s draining my battery 😭
Yes, having the Bluetooth on and working all the time drains fuck out of it!
I'm so glad you found a charger. I laid awake all night worrying 😂😉 I can rest easy today!

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
But remembered to post the story!

Because the jumper she is wearing in the video is the same one she wore on Sunday.. she wore a blue tracksuit on Monday (I only know because it was in the DM) and something else yesterday.. But in her stories she want's us to believe that she got all ready for work then changed her clothes to Sunday's outfit to make the pizza and then got dressed for work again.. She thinks we are idiots!
Thought it must have been something like that! She's bizarre isn't she.... Truly bizzare!

• Haha

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
The lashes look really uncomfortable, I don't see the appeal in them at all
Yeah they do - some semi permanent lashes would suit her better I think. The ones she wears are a bit mad for day to day wear with no other make up lolz

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
A lot of it is, but not here. She'd have definitely had to travel through locked down areas to get here from Essex though, think practically every county surrounding us is locked down

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Honestly stacey is morphing more and more i to grinch everyday! Never have i ever seen rex with the dog before..(Apart from when he holds the lead) But now hes just chilling with him? How long until hes referred to as his ‘brother’ 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

BDY_97

VIP Member
Absolutely. Even felt myself start to well up.

Stacey has been unusually quiet today. I wonder if all those weeks ago we were right and she was pregnant and tragically lost it? I can't think of any other reason that what has happened to Chrissy would affect her so badly? I hope I am wrong, just thinking aloud really..
I’ve followed them both since long before they had their first child Luna and I’ve always routed for them, broke my heart when I saw the news this morning 💔 I really don’t know about Stacey, she will probably post later on and say she has been feeling off all day or something very predictable

Em_

VIP Member
I really don’t understand how she won’t receive any flack for so many of the family going away together ! I’m so fed up of all the Insta huns being able to just do what they want and not follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
Ive hardly seen my family this year due to covid !!
It really annoys me and they all seem to get away with it.

The place she’s staying looks absolutely lovely but I can’t bloody find it on google!
I thought the same. There was a post earlier that mentions the name of the company

She was papped smoking while pregnant with her second child so it wouldn't surprise me if she smokes around the kids, that's probably what her daily stories of taking the dog out for their morning shite was actually for, to hide the fact she's going out for a smoke
And don't forget the Cat, she has to watch that poo as well! 🐈 💩 🐕 💩

• Haha

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Fuck me ive seen some weird shit but that montage of norm takes the biscuit... what the fucking actual fuck??? Can’t she shag herself with that norm. Post it online, makes better entertainment. He Might smell worse than the Morrison’s fish counter but hey🤷🏼‍♀️
She needs to be bloody sectioned! Shes not normal at all 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Em_

VIP Member
Did you notice her top changed colour during her clicking her fingers when she was making breakfast.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
How dare she insta shame her two older boys saying they’re Soap dodgers. She’s the fucking adult, she tells them to bath/shower. There’s no excuse for her filthy hygiene. Nasty bastard.
Ha ha this coming from Roger the soap dodger herself, she is a bloody hypocrite the dirty cow 🐄

Huffchug

VIP Member
I also don’t believe she’s gonna re-use those autumn flowers for her display, unless it’s the filter she’s using some of them look quite faded from the sun. She’ll Chuck a few old ones in there but I imagine most of it will be brand new