Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Got dressed this morning.... still don’t think she washed her hair? 🤢

Reactions: 4

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Easy to find where they are staying as Stacey sister has liked their Instagram account
06FF3C79-EC73-4756-B8FD-2F6C0E47B1EA.jpeg

Last edited:

Carrie2019

You can travel through north wales and lockdown areas to get to Anglesey etc - the welsh government have said that’s allowed as long as you don’t stop - so technically she’s done nothing wrong on that part.
8163C3B2-759E-42E7-B0BC-D283054F7943.png

• Heart

Oprahclear

Those socks on the kid... with all that mop and hoover dancing, thought she was meant to Mrs Clean
I’m sure she has fake grass too as said mud was hard to find in her garden for the mud kitchen so that must Be from her floors inside

Reactions: 3

Ellegee

VIP Member
It’s sad that the pumpkin has cleaner lashes on than she does!

I’d kind of understand that ‘I love it so much’ gushing if one of the kids had made it but she did it herself! She’s so self indulgent it makes me want to puke :sick:
She never shows anything the kids make. All that time spent in school they’re bound to be bring some sort of art creations home. A proud mum would be delighted to show some of it off.

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
I think you must have. I always find it so hilarious taking the bins out. Highlight of my week if I'm being honest. Me and all the neighbours just look at each other and giggle while we sort things out. Definitely not worse at night, it adds a whole other element of fun, dunno what Stacey is talking about.
Think i may need to move to where you are!! I feel like im missing out 😢😢

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
It is and it's annoying when so many of us haven't celebrated and stuck to the rules.
We’ve had 5 birthdays in lockdown 😂 stuck to the rules done as I’m told & yet see Stace just doing as she pleases it pisses me off her followers will think it’s ok, she is a bloody liability!

Tui

VIP Member
I’ve never wished Tom Hardy happy birthday.. surely he’s more likely to ignore my message if it’s as desperate as these lot. 😂 Stalkers 👀

her toes are rank and we all know they will be hairy too. She just makes me feel sick, is it just me or is being a hairy mary NOT relatable.. most women I know shave, yes we all do it less during winter and of course we shouldn’t feel like we HAVE to be bald beavers.. but still, she tries to play the relatable card with not shaving etc but I don’t think it lands well.
Some women are hairy! It’s natures way 😉 although I don’t have hairy legs or pits there are some parts which aren’t hairless let’s say 😂. Her toes are gnarly as though, like tree roots 😂

needmorecoffee

WTF is going on with her roots? Is she trying to prove a point? “I’m such a busy Mum I’ve not had time to do my roots!!” - bullshit. I work full time and also have 3 kids and I’ve kept some standards....!

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Aren't her and Hinch meant to be super close besties? I never saw Stinky congratulate Grinch on her magazine article. Surely if she was your bestest friend, even if on a weekend break, you'd take a second to congratulate your best friend? I mean, we know she had internet signal? Or did this weekend happen last week and it's actually all a pre-record? So she couldn't congratulate her on her weekend away because it hadn't happened yet?

Probs thinking into it too much but when all we see is pre-records it makes it hard to trust what is actually happening when!!
Na it's probably because she is mad jealous Hinch is getting more attention than her and didnt want to give her anymore.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Aren't her and Hinch meant to be super close besties? I never saw Stinky congratulate Grinch on her magazine article. Surely if she was your bestest friend, even if on a weekend break, you'd take a second to congratulate your best friend? I mean, we know she had internet signal? Or did this weekend happen last week and it's actually all a pre-record? So she couldn't congratulate her on her weekend away because it hadn't happened yet?

Probs thinking into it too much but when all we see is pre-records it makes it hard to trust what is actually happening when!!

Tui

VIP Member
Has she always been this dirty? I’ve only seen her stories since she was copying Hinch. Is this “normal” for her?

Scragbags

VIP Member
Not like stacey to not tag gifted stuff. Glad she does it to big brands and not just the smaller ones.

She's got to have been sent one. She'll probably post the #ad prerecorded in October whilst she makes her way through her archives of shite.