Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmux

VIP Member
Am I missing something? Why do we think the pizza was made Sunday? Have looked back on thread but can't see. Is it the nails? Outfit?

Reactions: 4

DaimIt

VIP Member
pumpkin soup actually looked good to me but they need something more for dinner . am honestly shocked she didn't serve it in a pumpkin tho

DaimIt

VIP Member
I hate the gnome trend . All the Rae Dunn addicts like them too.

Also I'm not quite sure why but I am not thrilled that she used a song from Free Willy soundtrack to make her bed montage. Is nothing sacred? Also what the hell does she mean pickle dressed ? Pink dino pjs is dressed eh?

The laughing crap just makes her seems so delirious and ditzy .

WickedWendy

I agree although I’m reluctant to admit that on Tattle 😂 I think she’s pretty harmless really. I think the life Stacey portrays is 100% more unachievable based on the amount she claims to pack into a day. And the way she says she’s been “soooooo lazy” because it’s 10am and she has only just made the bed etc etc.
I know they are both full of shit but Stacey grates on me SO much more because of that god awful laugh, her poor hygiene and the way she practically pimps her baby out for likes and paid partnerships. Rant over.
the laugh, the laugh...nails on a chalkboard, girl you ain't that funny! And yeah, she's manky but maybe that is more realistic?

DaimIt

VIP Member
OMG those sweaters she ordered. If she ordered them online she would see on the model and the description that they are crop top length cardigans.
i am surprised she didn't order the hideous brown one or the one with brown flowers they have on their website.

fireplace in the beach room ?? where is this beach room

Instaluva18

She’s coming on to say bedtime is a disaster, it’s been 3 hours of trying to put Rex down. Then get the fucking camera out of his face and stop talking shite into your phone!! Because that’s really going to help eh. As he gets older the lack of any semblance of a routine is going to start biting her in the ass like tonight
My thoughts exactly like why! Prob like everything else is a lie for the gram literally canni stand that stupid laugh of hers too. Fit her better to put her phone away she's a torture🙄🤔

Tui

VIP Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. It makes me angry as well, people say the lost stupid insensitive things x
I’m sorry for your loss too. The language people use about miscarriage and pregnancy loss can be so unhelpful, I remember things I said to a friend before I experienced loss myself and I cringe, I apologised to her afterwards as I really had no clue what I was on about.

• Heart

Kmux

VIP Member
Has she always been this dirty? I’ve only seen her stories since she was copying Hinch. Is this “normal” for her?
She's always been dirty and lazy imo. However it seems to have gone up a notch both with her and Rex and I hope if she is struggling one of her family or friends sees it and acts

Hayham

You can see how tired he is! Why didn’t she just leave him 3 hours ago to try and drop off himself!? Instead of sitting with him whilst on your phone!
seriously

calmyourritas

VIP Member
They look like they’re in one of those hobbit hole things. I’m off to bed, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings. Love you all to the moon and back

How is that safe? It's pissing with rain so visibility is already poor and she's just reduced it by putting a whopping great pumpkin in the middle of the windscreen. She's so thick it's unbearable
This occurred to me too I thought I was being a bit silly

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
100%! They left a hotel holding hands. Was all swept under the carpet very successfully though...
I did think that at the time, it was in the papers and then never really mentioned again. Usually these sorry of stories are followed up ever now and again, the press like to try and drag it out or find out all the dirty secrets but I don't remember this one going anywhere. He was holding someone else's hand and then it was just gone 🤔

Anyway, I'd love to see her live the life of your average everyday mother for a week. 2 kids to get to school on time after some cereal or toast for breakfast, having to drive herself to work, get childcare for Rex, do bath and bedtime etc. I wonder how much time and energy she would have for her elaborate breakfasts, spraying pumpkins and "stalking the neighbours roses" 🤦🏼‍♀️ then.

paula1234

VIP Member
You can see how tired he is! Why didn’t she just leave him 3 hours ago to try and drop off himself!? Instead of sitting with him whilst on your phone!
seriously
From the stories I see he always falls asleep in the living room at night and they move him to his cot, surely she can see this could be why 🙃

Tui

VIP Member
Her sister put on her stories they were stopped on the road by sheep and it was daytime
I think they left this morning, Stacey’s story where she signs the guestbook, the clock said 8:20am and it was light outside.
Her hair looks minging today. It’s greasy right through to the ends!!! Maybe the hobbit hole was too cold to get naked for a shower? I’ve been in that position but I was camping in October, not sleeping in a luxury cabin!!!! What a tramp

Jukiette

The manic giggling about everything actually makes me worry about her a bit... Stacey, if you're reading, please take a step back. The book will happen without you being visible on the 'gram every minute.