Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I get every child has a different appetite and some eat really tiny portions... but her portion size is ridiculous. Granted hinch makes some really questionable lunches, but I personally think Ronnie has more on his plate than Stacey’s ‘big pickles’ have.
Ronnie portions are big enough for me!! And I’m mid 20’s!!! You’re so right. Ss boys seem they don’t get enough food as they should

Reactions: 4

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
Maybe she has all this time in the morning for daft breakfasts, cups of coffee and stalking roses because she doesn't need to apply makeup if she's slept in it, the boys are dressed for school from yesterday, and she's not wasting her precious montage time by having a shower and washing her hair.
This is where we're going wrong 💡🤷🏽‍♀️
Ahh yes!!

Tonight the kids shall sleep fully clothed,I’ll keep todays make up on and i wont wash my greasy mop for tomorrows work meeting! If anybody has anything i’ll let them know i followed Stacey’s routine..😩🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
It’s the never checking what’s she written before posting on her stories that gets me, it’s constantly full of spelling mistakes or wrong word autocorrects

HANDSNOMESS

Anyone know why the kid is drinking water out of a newborn baby bottle and not a sippy cup or even a regular open cup? Seems strange that he’s a year and a half and still using baby teats to drink water out of?
4626EF82-5E09-42B1-8FE4-B9C86FF1A03E.png

Raydog

Chatty Member
What’s that ‘sushi‘ she just made? Melon in bread with honey and jam?
almost brought my cuppa up:sick:
It must be a joke she is surely fucking with us ! 🤮 also did you see how much they the honey jar went down ! 👀 they are growing boys stace not fricking mice give them something substantial

Em_

VIP Member
And now she's got a different outfit on from this morning/yesterday. I'm guessing picking the dog up and rearranging the sisters cupboard was pre-recorded. That would mean that her sister pre-recorded her stories? I'm getting so wound up by her, which is ridiculous as I don't even know her.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Oh no ! I hope she is not secretly filming some character or creature creation out of this fucking pastry crap .

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
So this hobbit hole hotel sounds riveting . Another day of walking and she already had to bust out the crap crafts yesterday.

blob1234

I don’t really mind Stacey but I’ve just seen Rex walking in that stream by himself and joe on the path next to him. Fudge me those rocks are slippy I’d be having a panic attack

There is no way they left there that late last night! Not one story from home this morning. I reckon shes just kept it quiet as she would get called out for keeping the boys off school!
I’m confused. They showed images on stories or leaving last night then today posted the little one leaving in daylight. But she said the boys had to be back at school. Very confused.

bababababa

Have the two bits got different dads?
Does anyone remember when she got bollocked for smoking while pregnant 🤣 does she still smoke?
And also how has she lost so much weight? I remember before Rex she had quite wide hips and a belly but since knocking about with skinny hinch she’s turning into her

Huffchug

VIP Member
Can’t believe she hasn’t treated us to a montage of her coming home to the not-ready-for-bed children and her pizza

• Haha