Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all just a show to get stories in the sun and the daily fail. Anyone who thinks she's actually funny needs a life

Also hope the kids hoy that tea at her cause it looks absolutely rank and belongs in her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Order those poor kids a pizza will ya Stace.. just what they want after being at school all day, 3 nuggets and half a corn on the cob

Reactions: 14
Order those poor kids a pizza will ya Stace.. just what they want after being at school all day, 3 nuggets and half a corn on the cob
Funny how when she was on goggle box she was yamming pizza through her horse teeth, but the kids get food thats been in her flea ridden hair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny how when she was on goggle box she was yamming pizza through her horse teeth, but the kids get food thats been in her flea ridden hair
3 chunks of carrot each while she eats 6 daim bars in one sitting

Reactions: 15
If I gave my 6 year old that dinner he’d chuck it back at me, she’s constantly going on about never having anything in the fridge but she does all the prep for the weekly meals... I call bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Does she ever let them eat a takeaway? As a family we get pizzas on a Friday as a treat and it’s the highlight of my week 😂

Reactions: 4
Joe needs to give her one if that’s what mouldy veg does to her. Crazy Bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feel cold just looking at this photo of Rex with no socks on at 8:40 this morning! When I went out at that time today I was freezing!
Or even a little blanket. Maybe she’s waiting for warm stuff to be gifted 🤣🤣

Is it just me or does she underfeed those boys ? Portions are always weird they must be starving
Even the lunch was just veg & fruit snack things. Great but with a roll, crackers or a sandwich.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if you were her 2 oldest kids and you walked into the kitchen and seen your Mum doing that with what you were supposed to be eating for tea. Id feel dead inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ‘veg dance’ oh let’s show kids how to swing a knife around and rub food on our faces whilst trying to be funny and random but really looking very odd 😂 .... wow

Reactions: 7
Veg with a side of dandruff... delightful 😍 I will never understand why she says her fridge is constantly empty, as a family of 5 surely you know each week how much food you need to buy in order to not run out? I would understand if it only happened occasionally but it’s every week now 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has got to be taking the piss saying her hair is frizzy? My hair is naturally curly but very thick & frizzy & it would take me 2 plus hours to straighten it, I don’t bother, I just wash it, dry it & scrape it back, she is a prick! And I have that method floor cleaner & it’s pink not clear, wonder what she has put in it?
Or she could have been at the shop - her kids must be STARVING! Literally! That shoddy dinner is not enough for her boys after a day at school!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.