Stacey Solomon #10 You don’t give a damn, “you got this” is all for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that panelling looks so wonky and tit! It’s all uneven! All the people on the fb diy page do it brilliantly, so I don’t know how she’s fucked it up so much 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Don't know why she pretends having to be frugal. 22£ for MDF...woman, you're rich enough to have someone come in and do it professionally. Also, what a waste of money the foam was..frugal my arse.

Reactions: 13
She has got to be taking the piss saying her hair is frizzy? My hair is naturally curly but very thick & frizzy & it would take me 2 plus hours to straighten it, I don’t bother, I just wash it, dry it & scrape it back, she is a prick! And I have that method floor cleaner & it’s pink not clear, wonder what she has put in it?

Reactions: 10
She has got to be taking the piss saying her hair is frizzy? My hair is naturally curly but very thick & frizzy & it would take me 2 plus hours to straighten it, I don’t bother, I just wash it, dry it & scrape it back, she is a prick! And I have that method floor cleaner & it’s pink not clear, wonder what she has put in it?
My hair is really thick and frizzy and doesn’t take me long to do mine. I can’t just blow dry it straight and it not be frizzy - much like hers seems.
she’s actually an extremely good singer I think, everything else - irritating
Yes I agree. I think she sings very well but really irritates me with a lot she does. Especially the fake laugh and fake caring about everyone

Reactions: 3

she should have kept her natural teeth
You forget amongst all the ridiculous tit she does, that she actually, really can sing and this is what she'd actually 'famous' for! I wonder why she doesn't sing anymore? Also, why the duck did she ruin her teeth with veneers when she had really decent ones to begin with. I'd be devastated to have had those perfect teeth filed down into baby shark teeth 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The f*ck I just watch? Seriously. Whhyyyy??? I'm hoping she's ordering a dominos.

Reactions: 13
What on earth is she doing to that vegetable.😲 This looks so cringey and unhinged.

She’s an embarrassment. What woman in their right mind does that with their veg? She’s not well! Imagine the lads at school taking the piss out of you cause your mum is a twit like that

Reactions: 15
Why is Joe doing DIY in a leather jacket and a cap like that? I’d be so uncomfortable lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who actually watches that and thinks oh god she's so funny and relatable...i do that with my veg every dinner time.. stupid mr Ed looking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck have I just watched? I’m sorry do we not teach our kids not to play with their food? Yes she’s rubbing it all in her hair 😳 Like seriously bet the kids can’t wait to eat their tea with a side serving of hair 🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.