Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes in a different hotel tonight
---

@Iamstaceyholmes
She’s saying they were sent out for a welfare check & when she finally opened the door they ran away??!! She’s definitely getting worse. You’d think one of these “pals” would have a word & tell her she sounds ridiculous. It’s stuff a wee 12 yr old boy makes up trying to look hard in front of his pals

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s saying they were sent out for a welfare check & when she finally opened the door they ran away??!! She’s definitely getting worse. You’d think one of these “pals” would have a word & tell her she sounds ridiculous. It’s stuff a wee 12 yr old boy makes up trying to look hard in front of his pals
By the look of her video they did run away im confused are people allowed to refuse welfare checks? I thought some had had their doors put in just so police could do the welfare check maybe she called them herself again and they know its her thats why there is no concern

Reactions: 4
Police have just been again, instead of just speaking to them, finding out why they were there and letting them see jack she turned it in to a big palava, didn't even ask the boy is he was alright afterwards and went straight back to her phone!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That whole thing with the police at the door was like Deja vu when they went to the gorbals flat and she didn’t open it to them there either but I’m not understanding why the police would just run away like that knowing there’s a child in there with her….my mind is boggled with it all
---
Police have just been again, instead of just speaking to them, finding out why they were there and letting them see jack she turned it in to a big palava, didn't even ask the boy is he was alright afterwards and went straight back to her phone!
Nah this is way out of hand now. My heart is breaking for wee J cos you can tell that he’s just so over it now,he’s seen this happening all to often that it has now just part of his life and no child should be living like that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He might not be suffering physical abuse but everything she is putting that poor boy through is psychologically damaging. She’s not doing what’s best for jack. She loves the drama imo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Enough is enough why aren't they forcing in and removing him from this loonball. Why is Glasgow so lax with all this, I've never seen another council/police in Scotland take so long to act.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He might not be suffering physical abuse but everything she is putting that poor boy through is psychologically damaging. She’s not doing what’s best for jack. She loves the drama imo
And thats why any sort of welfare check is pointless and may add to her case of harassment he is physically fine would it have been different if they went to the door and he was in himself i wonder? Probably not she thrives on the drama the police said it was anonymous she says no it wasnt how would she know that? I bet shes called them
Herself probably saying its john o’hara

Reactions: 5
I'm so tired of her shouting harassment in order to evade intervention. She knows exactly what she's doing and is one of the most manipulative cunts i've ever seen.

She was on Live earlier showing a letter that was signed by the Resident Psychiatrist of Curaleaf. I didn't catch the name. Did anyone get this Dr's name?

Reactions: 8
That poor child experiencing this level of disturbance when he should be at school.
---
They've probably backed off in fear of her instability and the child's mental welfare witnessing everything she is saying.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of her shouting harassment in order to evade intervention. She knows exactly what she's doing and is one of the most manipulative cunts i've ever seen.

She was on Live earlier showing a letter that was signed by the Resident Psychiatrist of Curaleaf. I didn't catch the name. Did anyone get this Dr's name?
It is very blurry but it looks like it says she was seen by Richard Hazlett
IMG_7638.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My heart is breaking for that child. If this is what she puts out publicly, I dread to think what else goes on that she hides. .

Someone please help this kid.
---
It is very blurry but it looks like it says she was seen by Richard Hazlett
View attachment 3003236
Stacey stacey stacey. Where is this boy's welfare in all of this insanity?
---
The domestic abuse which her poor child is subjected to.

Reactions: 4
My heart is breaking for that child. If this is what she puts out publicly, I dread to think what else goes on that she hides. .

Someone please help this kid.
---

Stacey stacey stacey. Where is this boy's welfare in all of this insanity?
I have a real worry that its never going to happen nobody is going to help him she gets away with too much

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That Police officer was incredibly respectful given her level of aggression. She should be thankful that someone is trying to look out for him. It's clear she is trying to conceal something or is very unwell and paranoid.

Should the hotel not be reporting to police when she goes out without him? Would be the ideal time to get the boy out without her dramatics to be honest.

She is now on the phone to Curaleaf telling them police scotland are harrasing her , but she is not telling them WHY

She is now blaming John again , hope Curaleaf kick her

And she has been on a call outside , while again he is left alone , probably asleep since he has had him up all night ranting nonsense

Reactions: 5

She thinks because she shouts these things "harassment, reactive abuse, discrimination, triggering" she has the upperhand. Why is this still happening after all this time with her!

She thinks because she shouts these things "harassment, reactive abuse, discrimination, triggering" she has the upperhand. Why is this still happening after all this time with her!
How cheeky can some police be when you get stopped for a motoring offence , they basically let you know they are in charge , why is she getting allowed to do this & nothing ever happens to her , she is making a mockery of the police , housing , social work etc

Reactions: 6
She is now on the phone to Curaleaf telling them police scotland are harrasing her , but she is not telling them WHY

She is now blaming John again , hope Curaleaf kick her

And she has been on a call outside , while again he is left alone , probably asleep since he has had him up all night ranting nonsense
Did you see how shes twisted the whole situation to get curaleaf to say what she wants them to? The police were there for a welfare check on jack she tells curaleaf they were there to section her and to say she shouldnt be using weed that was all lies!!!
---
Another buzzword she uses often to them
Is yous must be Transparent with me! None of these police officers curaleaf workers, barry the PF, cath the social worker shes been
Hounding all these people not one of them think wait a min is she ok??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.