Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s part of the problem, the relevant authorities are possibly only seeing screenshots and not the full videos of her fucked up behaviour
At this stage i would be watching a social worker watching the videos to make sure they have seen the behaviour in question as well as the lawyer should have all of them as evidence for court i hope to god they have done that at least

Reactions: 8
Someone really ought to download every video from the shellfish page and email it to SS. There’s no way they’ve been sent the videos and thought “Ach she’s fine”. Either that or shellfish needs to come off private.

Reactions: 9
Someone really ought to download every video from the shellfish page and email it to SS. There’s no way they’ve been sent the videos and thought “Ach she’s fine”. Either that or shellfish needs to come off private.
You have a point! I seen shellfish comment in wullys live that they are private because stacey reports all the videos 🤣😂

Reactions: 6
Now she’s saying Jack is too scared to go on those high flats. This must be what she is saying to the housing now as they’ve probably not believed a word she has said previously about Jury and Senorita and Bombs. I think this whole charade has been to get a new house.

Reactions: 7
Now she’s saying Jack is too scared to go on those high flats. This must be what she is saying to the housing now as they’ve probably not believed a word she has said previously about Jury and Senorita and Bombs. I think this whole charade has been to get a new house.
What a twisted cow she is! Putting people through all this her own son through it just to get what she wants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said senorita was in the toon busking for her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a twisted cow she is! Putting people through all this her own son through it just to get what she wants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said senorita was in the toon busking for her teeth
I have just caught up on shellfish , she is out of control with the lies , why doesn’t she hand over the keys so someone else can have the flat then , i am praying the police charge her with all the tit , why are we all just hearing about Jacks dad knocking her teeth out ? She has never mentioned that before

Oh & the hotel stole her curtains while she was out - if there is a god please help Jack

Aye asking the hotel who took her curtains? The hotel said nobody has been in your room. She said I seen it on the camera. Surely you would take the footage straight to reception or the police. She can’t keep up with her own lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Aye asking the hotel who took her curtains? The hotel said nobody has been in your room. She said I seen it on the camera. Surely you would take the footage straight to reception or the police. She can’t keep up with her own lies.
Curtains arent safe to be left in the room but the wee boy is 🫣🫣🫣🫣 the same as the hotels abroad people are always sneaking in when shes out and gets caught on her cameras supposedly but no footage of that has ever been shared by her because its all made up in her imagination
@MOBO1973 the tooth story what the duck is that all about? After her saying john attacked her and she needed brain surgery i dont believe he knocked her tooth out either the womans an evil dangerous lying child abusing cow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Curtains arent safe to be left in the room but the wee boy is 🫣🫣🫣🫣 the same as the hotels abroad people are always sneaking in when shes out and gets caught on her cameras supposedly but no footage of that has ever been shared by her because its all made up in her imagination
@MOBO1973 the tooth story what the duck is that all about? After her saying john attacked her and she needed brain surgery i dont believe he knocked her tooth out either the womans an evil dangerous lying child abusing cow
Definitely twisted evil witch , if that had happened by jacks dad we defo would have heard about it , there is women out there who have been beaten to death & near death due to DV, i hope & pray jack gets to see his dad this summer , so he can be normal & have wee boy fun 🤞🤞🤞 , the next court date must be soon so I suspect this is why she’s clutching as straws & why she tried to flee to Spain

Definitely twisted evil witch , if that had happened by jacks dad we defo would have heard about it , there is women out there who have been beaten to death & near death due to DV, i hope & pray jack gets to see his dad this summer , so he can be normal & have wee boy fun 🤞🤞🤞 , the next court date must be soon so I suspect this is why she’s clutching as straws & why she tried to flee to Spain
Thats one of the things that makes me angry theres people really running in fear for their lives and kids and she is lying about it! She has done videos before showing jack and his dad leaving her house saying how great it is to co parent that was after she had already left the dad so the knocked out tooth and her brain op that she said he caused had all happened by then so why was she saying how great the relationship was then? Why wasnt she talking about this violent controlling man then?

• Haha
I've never wished bad on anyone and I've met some right ratty bastards in my life, but see if she was to fall drunk etc and Jack got taken into care that would be the best thing to happen all round. That wee boy has had his childhood cruelly snatched from her by that monster, he'll never get it back she's evil.

I've never wished bad on anyone and I've met some right ratty bastards in my life, but see if she was to fall drunk etc and Jack got taken into care that would be the best thing to happen all round. That wee boy has had his childhood cruelly snatched from her by that monster, he'll never get it back she's evil.
I second that,, she should be charged with cruelty & neglect , shes defo running scared & making up other things to deflect away from the looming court I reckon

shes wrote some amount of rubbish on twitter as well & tagging the sun newspaper

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I second that,, she should be charged with cruelty & neglect , shes defo running scared & making up other things to deflect away from the looming court I reckon

shes wrote some amount of rubbish on twitter as well & tagging the sun newspaper
Ive had a scroll on her twitter shes literally a more dangerous fiona harvey its uncanny

I reckon the lawyer representing her must have gave her the boot. She replied to someone she was representing herself at court. She said the difference between her & Lee Sutherland is she’s actually got a degree!!!!

• Haha
Ive had a scroll on her twitter shes literally a more dangerous fiona harvey its uncanny
Totally , her twitter is absolute madness too
---
I reckon the lawyer representing her must have gave her the boot. She replied to someone she was representing herself at court. She said the difference between her & Lee Sutherland is she’s actually got a degree!!!!
The lawyer probably away to Rosies spa for a break from her

Reactions: 4
She posts a power of pish on instagram anaw, I was just scrolling through it there. She’s saying back in March that she tried to buy a kitten & said the person selling it wrote to her that she can’t sell her the kitten as folk are threatening to petrol bomb her house. So she’s been hitting out with shite about bombs for a few month now, the rocket probably wouldn’t know how to set off a bath bomb never mind a real bomb 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It's just the ramblings of a lunatic. How she hasn't been put in Leverndale as of yet is a complete mystery to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.