Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what hotel she is in ?

I will call them and say btw she has you recorded - that poor wee girl probably lose her job , she asking too many questions & the wee girl is telling her

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what hotel she is in ?

I will call them and say btw she has you recorded - that poor wee girl probably lose her job , she asking too many questions & the wee girl is telling her
The britannia inn

Reactions: 3
I hope in my heart of hearts that there is more being done in the background by sw police etc to get something done for this wee lad. Only person doxing where Stacey is is Stacey. Not police Scotland. They will find out through sw & council as they are paying for hotel. £149 per night btw. Curaleaf psychiatrist won’t be taken as gospel surely. They would want her assessed by an independent psychiatrist

Reactions: 8
I hope in my heart of hearts that there is more being done in the background by sw police etc to get something done for this wee lad. Only person doxing where Stacey is is Stacey. Not police Scotland. They will find out through sw & council as they are paying for hotel. £149 per night btw. Curaleaf psychiatrist won’t be taken as gospel surely. They would want her assessed by an independent psychiatrist
Lets hope so she is blaming John & senorita
---
The britannia inn
I have told the hotel , person on the phone seemed aware of something re Stacey & was going to speak to the staff , It wasnt the girl she was talking to
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Said she’s looking for an email address on booking.com
She must be paying for that hotel herself. So when her usual workers have went back to work on Monday she’s left the homeless hotel.
I am absolutely disgusted at the latest videos on shellfish page. How is that wee boy still in her care?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Police have just been again, instead of just speaking to them, finding out why they were there and letting them see jack she turned it in to a big palava, didn't even ask the boy is he was alright afterwards and went straight back to her phone!
Her attitude stinks. x

• Sick
Said she’s looking for an email address on booking.com
She must be paying for that hotel herself. So when her usual workers have went back to work on Monday she’s left the homeless hotel.
I am absolutely disgusted at the latest videos on shellfish page. How is that wee boy still in her care?
Have you seen the one after the police have been and shes down trying to intimidate the receptionist she says jack peed himself because he is so terrified but the clips before that ahe shows jacks sound asleep and shes laughing about how he is in jacks world so he knows nothing except they are on holiday in glasgow

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the one after the police have been and shes down trying to intimidate the receptionist she says jack peed himself because he is so terrified but the clips before that ahe shows jacks sound asleep and shes laughing about how he is in jacks world so he knows nothing except they are on holiday in glasgow
Aye I’ve seen them. I’ve dealt with some absolute madness in my work over the years but this is something else. It’s just unbelievable that this is actually happening. That hotel should get her out of there. Say they don’t feel safe. She would accuse any of them of anything to get her own way.

Reactions: 5
Aye I’ve seen them. I’ve dealt with some absolute madness in my work over the years but this is something else. It’s just unbelievable that this is actually happening. That hotel should get her out of there. Say they don’t feel safe. She would accuse any of them of anything to get her own way.
How she can behave as she does and claim its ADHD as well is disgusting thats not your ADHD causing you to lie and plot stacey i just cannot believe there is not one person of authority who cares about jack enough to step in at all even to try get him education of some sorts

She does not have ADHD or Autism. She knows what to say to get these diagnosis and relevant benefits. She’s a pathological liar. An absolute danger to society.

She does not have ADHD or Autism. She knows what to say to get these diagnosis and relevant benefits. She’s a pathological liar. An absolute danger to society.
Thats what it is she knows the right thing to say thats why she got the adhd diagnosis she has no autism diagnosis at all and if you ask me that time michelle was live and john was heard in the backround i think it was pretty obvious john is autistic and possibly has a learning disability i think stacey has took advantage of that fact with the dad knowing she actually is smarter than him

I honestly don't feel right, got such a bad feeling about Jack and why the duck nobody is helping him, if that was my child, grandchild, relative etc I'd be kicking that door down and taking him out of there. She's a woman on the edge she's going to do something stupid.

It’s going to end in tragedy if social services don’t step in now

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't feel right, got such a bad feeling about Jack and why the duck nobody is helping him, if that was my child, grandchild, relative etc I'd be kicking that door down and taking him out of there. She's a woman on the edge she's going to do something stupid.
and the truth of the matter is even if nothing bad physically happens to him, i worry for him as a young man/adult the way she has destroyed him mentally is more than i can imagine and the way shes purposefully made him as dependant on her as possible partly so he can never really think for himself is shocking
---
Another reminder as well shes saying this is all happening because she outed jury as john and then police told her there was a threat to her life off john as she outed him as jury so she ran to manchester airport as she says the spanish social worker says she needs to get there to safety right away. At the airport she was stopped from flying she says because john told them she had a bomb and manchester airport was almost shut down then they took her sons passport but not hers. She showed something saying she was stopped from flying due to child abduction risk then showed a cancelled passport application. But she also showed her sons passport in her hand! John or jury hasnt been arrested for threatening her life but she says she is now homeless due to DV. While supposedly in fear for her and her sons life she left him alone in a hotel after showing the name of the hotel on a live, known to house beasts, to creep around the hotel filming under doors to find senorita scotlands room who she says was working for the man trying to kill Her and her son

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think this person here comments no is her sister as I seen on another post she commented about how much she manipulated their mum
Makes you wonder whats even true with the whole jinty story as well she said her mum made her get a section just to steal the oldest baby and that all her documents show it but jinty has had custody all these years so it doesnt mesh

They are gonna need armed police and a tranquiliser gun to go near her. She's evil and is capable at this stage of anything. And if anything happens to that young boy then I'll gladly give a statement of how everyone from his mother to police failed him.
She needs a long stay in Leverndale or even Carstairs. I wonder if there's stuff with the authorities going on in the background, and they're building a solid case. Everything she's done is recorded somewhere.

I’d always thought she had been in a relationship with John, but it says here he was only a one night stand. He’s totally pumped and dumped her and she’s never got er it.
IMG_0805.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’d always thought she had been in a relationship with John, but it says here he was only a one night stand. He’s totally pumped and dumped her and she’s never got er it.
View attachment 3003762
So it wasnt a relationship ever at all? Makes her dv story make even less sense than it did before then look at that load of crap shes went in and told to a spanish court how can they just accept her word? Is that johns address shes shared 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.