Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she used to MC for TTF. I can’t deal with these reprobates. Mind Big Gillian Muir with the chin said she used to dance for them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she used to MC for TTF. I can’t deal with these reprobates. Mind Big Gillian Muir with the chin said she used to dance for them 🤣🤣🤣
Oh aye big Gildo they're all creepy bastards I mind back in the Rez days a family member of mine (deed to me) basically at 15 was hand picked to dance for a certain dance act and was shagging them. Seedy as duck what went on. Judging by Gildos pics she must have been similar teenage years 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stayace had beef with her before as well when they were both on holiday stacey said the gillian one left her boys alone or some thing 🤣🤣
Ive just watched all of the shellfish ones from today and 🤯🤯🤯🤯 shes shouting about special forces going for jury but really john and she said that shes in wullies discord but nobody knows its her and they all sit and write lets tell stacey that never happened and all plan things against her in the discord

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes still in that hotel she was live outside it last night 😢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes still in that hotel she was live outside it last night 😢
Did she not stay in her own flat other night? The amount of money being wasted is unbelievable when someone could be taking that room or living in her flat. Absolute leech. Does she think this will make courts change their mind? Cos it won’t. Could actually go against her

Did she not stay in her own flat other night? The amount of money being wasted is unbelievable when someone could be taking that room or living in her flat. Absolute leech. Does she think this will make courts change their mind? Cos it won’t. Could actually go against her
Looks like she was at flats in possil maybe , she went to meet that pal that goes into her lives (wonder what for)

She was in summerston asda as well same night

Aye she was up by there but then she ended up in her own flat that night, she was on the balcony. Now back at the doss house. Treating it like a second home.

• Wow
Got to laugh at how much she claims she dislikes drinkers even though she drinks, yet goes
And choses to stay in a place with known addicts and leaves her son alone in the place

Looks like she was at flats in possil maybe , she went to meet that pal that goes into her lives (wonder what for)

She was in summerston asda as well same night
Yeah she was at westercommon flats. On 🐚🐟 page with Polo she was saying folk were telling her from there about what John & Michelle were up to. 🙄

Is anyone watching her live? She’s on the show home to someone putting a formal complaint in about a police inspector 🤦🏻‍♀️ saying he interfered about something in Manchester.

I’ve had to stop watching her for a few days and then I scroll my fyp and there she’s still at it 😴

Is anyone watching her live? She’s on the show home to someone putting a formal complaint in about a police inspector 🤦🏻‍♀️ saying he interfered about something in Manchester.

I’ve had to stop watching her for a few days and then I scroll my fyp and there she’s still at it 😴
I just came across her live too she’s absolutely bonkers

Reactions: 5
She's just came up while I've been scrolling on my lunch break.

Shes saying if you're a PVG member you have a duty to report crimes so that's on yourself. She's a looney I'm sure people with a PVG are too busy doing their jobs to report someone's say so.
---
No electronic explosive device in my bag 😂😂

She's just came up while I've been scrolling on my lunch break.

Shes saying if you're a PVG member you have a duty to report crimes so that's on yourself. She's a looney I'm sure people with a PVG are too busy doing their jobs to report someone's say so.
---
No electronic explosive device in my bag 😂😂
I know I was like wtf😂

Why she’s still allowed to be freely walking the streets is a mystery to me cos she is definitely certifiable.

If she’s telling the truth about the body cam evidence then that will only show that she was stopped due to wee j’s passport and definitely no EED🤣🤣🤣so she should be done with wasting police time at least. I bet that poor woman on the phone was like wtf am I listening to here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cos she’s kidding on that señorita is coming to petrol bomb it. She was claiming Kelly had petrol, empty bottles and towels in her hotel room. She’s trying to get a move now that she knows Spain is a non-starter.

No idea , I hope her flat gets took from her and given to someone who is really homeless , she is again filming outside the St Enoch , absolute weirdo

Its a slight view of a women & a child in a pram - wonder if the women knows she is live on tik tok

Cos she’s kidding on that señorita is coming to petrol bomb it. She was claiming Kelly had petrol, empty bottles and towels in her hotel room. She’s trying to get a move now that she knows Spain is a non-starter.
All under the orders of john and michelle dont forget 🤣🤣🤣🤯 who senorita doesnt even know she said on live she went back to her house last night to get jacks pillowcase and jack refused to go in hes terrified whats he scared of stacey? And how does he even know any of your bullshit
---
No idea , I hope her flat gets took from her and given to someone who is really homeless , she is again filming outside the St Enoch , absolute weirdo

Its a slight view of a women & a child in a pram - wonder if the women knows she is live on tik tok
Thats amo from posso and amo was discussing personal situation regarding her husband or man then said he hates me talking about our business🫣🫣🫣 she was fully aware stacey was on live

• Wow
I keep wondering why she’s still getting away with it all when there is a whole page on TikTok that shows exactly everything she’s been doing for the past few years so why is nobody watching them. Is it maybe cos that shellfish page is private and John isn’t clued up enough to realise he needs to download them, put them in a file maybe and then email it all to the social services and possibly the police?

I think between him & Michelle all they are doing is putting complaints in without evidence to back it up cos there is no way on gods green earth are we all able to see how disgusting, abusive and manipulative she is and the authorities cannot.
---
The person who she put the complaint into and asked her address and she gave her an address in Spain as that’s where she resides 🤣🤣

• Haha
I keep wondering why she’s still getting away with it all when there is a whole page on TikTok that shows exactly everything she’s been doing for the past few years so why is nobody watching them. Is it maybe cos that shellfish page is private and John isn’t clued up enough to realise he needs to download them, put them in a file maybe and then email it all to the social services and possibly the police?

I think between him & Michelle all they are doing is putting complaints in without evidence to back it up cos there is no way on gods green earth are we all able to see how disgusting, abusive and manipulative she is and the authorities cannot.
---

The person who she put the complaint into and asked her address and she gave her an address in Spain as that’s where she resides 🤣🤣
I think that’s part of the problem, the relevant authorities are possibly only seeing screenshots and not the full videos of her fucked up behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.