Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it wasnt a relationship ever at all? Makes her dv story make even less sense than it did before then look at that load of crap shes went in and told to a spanish court how can they just accept her word? Is that johns address shes shared 🙄🙄🙄
🐚🐟 has a video where someone asks her when she actually last seen John & she answers “2020 probably “ but in that protection order it says John allegedly attacked her in 2023!! She’s outing all the lies she’s told herself

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So it wasnt a relationship ever at all? Makes her dv story make even less sense than it did before then look at that load of crap shes went in and told to a spanish court how can they just accept her word? Is that johns address shes shared 🙄🙄🙄
It’s on shellfish, she’s totally contradicting herself about when she last seen John too. I know DV victims should be believed etc but she’s full of shite. Women like her making up stories and lies for her own gain is why it’s hard for genuine victims of DV to get justice

• Heart
It’s on shellfish, she’s totally contradicting herself about when she last seen John too. I know DV victims should be believed etc but she’s full of shite. Women like her making up stories and lies for her own gain is why it’s hard for genuine victims of DV to get justice
She’s setting all the hard work woman’s aid etc have done for real victims of dv back about 20/30 years

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Makes you wonder whats even true with the whole jinty story as well she said her mum made her get a section just to steal the oldest baby and that all her documents show it but jinty has had custody all these years so it doesnt mesh
I think Falkirk social work gave Jinty full custody as they are obviously more on the ball than Glasgow. She will have just invented all that tit about Jinty up. Like she has about John and Jury and Senorita. She makes up documents to back up her lies. I can’t believe she had the brass neck to stand at that reception desk this morning saying she was a CEO and spoke about ‘her staff’. Absolute Delulu

I think Falkirk social work gave Jinty full custody as they are obviously more on the ball than Glasgow. She will have just invented all that tit about Jinty up. Like she has about John and Jury and Senorita. She makes up documents to back up her lies. I can’t believe she had the brass neck to stand at that reception desk this morning saying she was a CEO and spoke about ‘her staff’. Absolute Delulu
Her oldest son is also an adult now and must
Chose not to see her which speaks volumes but its sad jack could have a relationship with his brother he has nobody except her in his life i cant begin to imagine how confused scared and anxious he must feel

Reactions: 6
Just imagine that Glasgow City Council had something like a telephone number to call to report child protection concerns 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
I wonder who his named person is given that he doesn’t attend school 😕

Reactions: 5
They are gonna need armed police and a tranquiliser gun to go near her. She's evil and is capable at this stage of anything. And if anything happens to that young boy then I'll gladly give a statement of how everyone from his mother to police failed him.
She needs a long stay in Leverndale or even Carstairs. I wonder if there's stuff with the authorities going on in the background, and they're building a solid case. Everything she's done is recorded somewhere.
There’s a case I was reading in the paper. Family from Dumbarton it took from 2017 until now to get the kids removed and the parents facing charges in court for neglect

There’s a case I was reading in the paper. Family from Dumbarton it took from 2017 until now to get the kids removed and the parents facing charges in court for neglect
Fingers crossed then. 🤞 He's going to need extensive counselling and learning in the future.

After catching up on all the shellfish videos today I'm stunned shes laughing saying what can a screenshot do who cares not me and i am the only one who matters 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
She’s maybe says John was a one night stand and didn’t live with her as she was claiming as a single parent so didn’t want to stick herself in for benefit fraud.
Either way she’s a bleeping loose cannon and that wean needs removed pronto!

She’s just said she doesn’t understand why people are concerned that she leaves the wean in the room by himself, she said it’s normal for him to be in a different room playing his games when he’s at home. Being in his bedroom while she’s in the flat , and leaving him alone in hotel rooms in hotels that are filled with the dregs of society while she stoats about the toon is completely different ffs. It’s infuriating watching this vile bastard

She’s just said she doesn’t understand why people are concerned that she leaves the wean in the room by himself, she said it’s normal for him to be in a different room playing his games when he’s at home. Being in his bedroom while she’s in the flat , and leaving him alone in hotel rooms in hotels that are filled with the dregs of society while she stoats about the toon is completely different ffs. It’s infuriating watching this vile bastard
What was her reasoning for leaving him with a foreign man in Spain who she'd only just met? She seems to have an answer for everything no matter how absurd 😔

And dragging him across the island on a bus so she could get pumped. Wonder what poor Jack was doing then.

She left him in womens apartment as well abroad sitting on their couch while she went for a shower, then there was the time she was at a music concert or festival and left him in the middle of it with a man she just met while saying she was worried about leaving her phone not her son just her phone the live was left running and proves she left him with the man alone at the festival
---
And dragging him across the island on a bus so she could get pumped. Wonder what poor Jack was doing then.
That was terrifying that time

I’d love someone who who knew her to speak about what she used to be like pre brain surgery.

I get that she was an hole but was she always this much of a delusional fantasist with absolutely no sense of embarrassment or self awareness?

I don’t think the way she is is the result of a mental illness which is actually the saddest thing. At least there’s a way of helping that. Her brain seems to be completely wired the wrong way or something.

The closest I’ve ever seen to someone like her was someone who’d gotten sober after a 30+ year alcohol addiction. And he was like that because he’d flooded his brain every day for decades.

Reactions: 4
I’d love someone who who knew her to speak about what she used to be like pre brain surgery.

I get that she was an hole but was she always this much of a delusional fantasist with absolutely no sense of embarrassment or self awareness?

I don’t think the way she is is the result of a mental illness which is actually the saddest thing. At least there’s a way of helping that. Her brain seems to be completely wired the wrong way or something.

The closest I’ve ever seen to someone like her was someone who’d gotten sober after a 30+ year alcohol addiction. And he was like that because he’d flooded his brain every day for decades.
She’s a psychopath. Dangerous, dangerous individual. There’s nothing medically wrong with her.

Reactions: 10
She’s a psychopath. Dangerous, dangerous individual. There’s nothing medically wrong with her.
I agree with this there have been comments in that shellfish of people who have said shes been this way since she was a young girl
---

Ive seen comments saying yes shes always been this way and that the lies she told in younger years were just as bad as now

Has she moved again? She's unpacking suitcases wherever she is. x
She was filming outside her window about an hour ago and it looked like she was still in the Brittania Inn. She’s on shellfish asking for a room move so perhaps got a new room

She was filming outside her window about an hour ago and it looked like she was still in the Brittania Inn. She’s on shellfish asking for a room move so perhaps got a new room
Oh was she. So she's got her own way again then getting moved. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.