Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't she get into some sort of bother for this stupid stunt. The only thing she's doing is hurting that wee soul and leaving evidence for her wrong doings. The boy who cried wolf springs to mind. Then if something did happen no 1 would believe her 🤔. It's only the wee boy I feel sorry for. It's summer should be out with pals with no worries.

Reactions: 4
Won't she get into some sort of bother for this stupid stunt. The only thing she's doing is hurting that wee soul and leaving evidence for her wrong doings. The boy who cried wolf springs to mind. Then if something did happen no 1 would believe her 🤔. It's only the wee boy I feel sorry for. It's summer should be out with pals with no worries.
She never seems to get into trouble! Shes got the wee boy stuck in costa again while she films people calling a guy a fat bastard sitting outside trying to cause a fight! Wee jacks just himself in costa playing his game shes the most selfish mother ever

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She really is. I mean no 1 is perfect parents, but real parents want to protect their kids from the evils in this world. She doesn't seem to care. Infact thrives on causing trouble and doesn't give a single duck whether wee boy sees it or not. He hasn't got a life and probably never has. Just cos he is fed and clothed doesn't make you a good mother. I just feel broken hearted for him.

Reactions: 5
She really is. I mean no 1 is perfect parents, but real parents want to protect their kids from the evils in this world. She doesn't seem to care. Infact thrives on causing trouble and doesn't give a single duck whether wee boy sees it or not. He hasn't got a life and probably never has. Just cos he is fed and clothed doesn't make you a good mother. I just feel broken hearted for him.
Of course nobody is expected to be perfect but parents are supposed to put their children before themselves especially those with additional needs that require extra support! She doesnt thinknof anybody elses wants needs or desires only hers the very fact shes prevented him getting any sort of education is a big tell tale sign of how she views jack and his future

She continues to put him in harms way. I don't understand her reasoning for that. He's not streetwise, probably doesn't know how to get himself to safety if anything did happen. That wee boy has the potential to be anything he wants, but not with her as his carer. Dunno what's wrong with her but imo she's desperate for a fist fight with someone. How anyone can defend her is madness to me.

Reactions: 6
She was live earlier with that Amo then cut live when she got a call. Came back on & said she was trying to get old lawyer to represent her at court. She mentioned something about contemp of court so don’t know if she’s being charged with that for trying to take jack away. Also got Homeless Holmes fundraiser as her tagline 😳

• Sad
Yeah she will be getting charged with contempt.
That’s the airport story changed again. No seemingly it was a bomb threat that was phoned in. Another pile of mince.

Reactions: 6
After listening to that conversation with her and polo i think i need sectioned!? The lies she hit out with when polo said john isnt jury then says why is john phoning the police about the jury stuff if hes no jury…. You have been telling the whole of tiktok jury is your ex john so of course he should have called the police
---
Yeah she will be getting charged with contempt.
That’s the airport story changed again. No seemingly it was a bomb threat that was phoned in. Another pile of mince.
Shes obsessed by bombs the now is very worrying if you ask me does she forget she showed where it said there was a child abduction risk no bombs mentioned
---
She continues to put him in harms way. I don't understand her reasoning for that. He's not streetwise, probably doesn't know how to get himself to safety if anything did happen. That wee boy has the potential to be anything he wants, but not with her as his carer. Dunno what's wrong with her but imo she's desperate for a fist fight with someone. How anyone can defend her is madness to me.
Thats the thing shes made sure at present that he will never reach his full potential what sort of job can people do these days with zero education? Or social skills or experiences with peers its one of the saddest things ive seen in real life not on tv because its happening in front of our eyes and nobody will do anything

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She thinks she's a gangster. Or wishes she was 1. I used to think it was just attention she was seeking, but now I realise she's just plain evil. She fits the criteria of narcissism and I just hope once she stops receiving money for Jack she will discard him. As he is no use to her anymore. Then we're does it leave that poor boy, with no skills or education. Or even street smart .

There’s a video of her on shell fish of her saying to Polo she had brain surgery because she was attacked by her ex. What a lying bastard
It’s a lobotomy she’s needing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There’s a video of her on shell fish of her saying to Polo she had brain surgery because she was attacked by her ex. What a lying bastard
It’s a lobotomy she’s needing
The lies roll off her tongue. x

That’s been at least 3 stories now she’s told about her brain surgery, a cyst, a brain tumour & now due to John attacking her . How the fk is this looney not locked up fs

She made her facebook photos public to prove that she knows gizzy from her mcing days dont have a clue what that proves but heres some belters from her facebook
IMG_7430.png
IMG_7431.png
IMG_7430.png
IMG_7431.png
IMG_7433.png
IMG_7434.png
IMG_7435.png
IMG_7436.png
IMG_7437.png
IMG_7438.png
IMG_7439.png
IMG_7440.png

---
That’s been at least 3 stories now she’s told about her brain surgery, a cyst, a brain tumour & now due to John attacking her . How the fk is this looney not locked up fs
Ive just posted documents from her page it says on it it was a cyst!! Has she said it was john attacking her? Thats horrific

• Haha
She made her facebook photos public to prove that she knows gizzy from her mcing days dont have a clue what that proves but heres some belters from her facebook
View attachment 2999842View attachment 2999843View attachment 2999842View attachment 2999843View attachment 2999844View attachment 2999845View attachment 2999846View attachment 2999847View attachment 2999848View attachment 2999849View attachment 2999850View attachment 2999851
---

Ive just posted documents from her page it says on it it was a cyst!! Has she said it was john attacking her? Thats horrific
She told the sun it was a brain tumour 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s a lying bogging bastard
IMG_0770.jpeg

IMG_0773.jpeg

Reactions: 2
You forgot the one about John knocking her tooth out and because she is homeless she's getting free dental treatment tomorrow. x :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
You forgot the one about John knocking her tooth out and because she is homeless she's getting free dental treatment tomorrow. x :oops:
What??? He knocked her tooth out? Not heard that one before thats new
---
She told the sun it was a brain tumour 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s a lying bogging bastard
View attachment 2999861
View attachment 2999873
Shes that stupid she doesnt realise it says colloid cyst on her letter shes showing to prove it was a tumour her lies are some of the scummiest lies to ever tell lying about dv, cancer, her own autism diagnosis, tumours

Reactions: 8
She was going about these pics earlier saying “haaa there’s me on stage with mark mcghee……what you gonna dae about that carol eh eh!”

Couldn’t see the pics. She was outside costa & folk sat in the next table beside her. She wrote this in her comments. She’s so deluded she thinks there’s only one Michelle in whole of Scotland

Attachments

She was going about these pics earlier saying “haaa there’s me on stage with mark mcghee……what you gonna dae about that carol eh eh!”

Couldn’t see the pics. She was outside costa & folk sat in the next table beside her. She wrote this in her comments. She’s so deluded she thinks there’s only one Michelle in whole of Scotland
Was that really carols son she was on about? She used to be on stage with him? She does think any michelle or john is her ex and his burd its not normal

Reactions: 3
Was that really carols son she was on about? She used to be on stage with him? She does think any michelle or john is her ex and his burd its not normal
I have no clue. Going by her track record it could be any mark & not necessarily McGhee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.