Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Social Services are bombarded with phone calls tomorrow morning after her antics this weekend. x

Reactions: 8
I'm genuinely concerned that this is gonna turn into one of those cases you hear about on the news, where Social Work and the Police have ignored repeated blatant warning signs and something terrible happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There's loads of proof both in videos and written online. What's it gonna take before they actually step in. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm genuinely concerned that this is gonna turn into one of those cases you hear about on the news, where Social Work and the Police have ignored repeated blatant warning signs and something terrible happens.
the thought terrifies me she doesnt seem to have a limit of any sort and she sees her son as a possession that belongs to her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Saw videos on shellfish she is genuinely buzzing staying in that hostel, no fear or alarm , certainly not a care for Jack being there alone in a room , while she is outside mwi laughing to herself
---
She also videoed a child last year or before and boys parents sent police to her door. She also posted it online 😔😔. 1st words out her mouth was I've a head injury....
We have all heard her talk to police like tit as well - cannot understand how she is continuously getting away with it

Reactions: 9
She also videoed a child last year or before and boys parents sent police to her door. She also posted it online 😔😔. 1st words out her mouth was I've a head injury....
That’s right. She loves to whip that out when it suits her. She’s as wide as the Clyde.

Reactions: 4
She's a bleeping rotter. I just hope ss and the courts step in to protect that child asap
I hope the courts dont believe all these crazy made up stories? If shes been believed enough to have been made homeless fleeing non existant DV from jury 🫣🫣
---
What is she up at the Summerston Asda for?
She was meeting that banger amo she says she stays in posso (they were threatening maryanne mcoll) i heard that woman mention an asda card no doubt shes got the woman to buy her shopping for her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't see the council declaring her homeless. Maybe her delu lu followers are paying for these hotels or she is.

Reactions: 4
I don't see the council declaring her homeless. Maybe her delu lu followers are paying for these hotels or she is.
She was defo paying for the Radisson. But the fact she’s in that Alexander Thomson makes me think otherwise. The public can’t book that.

Reactions: 7
Definitely the homeless team that have her in there. Council has contract with several b&bs in Glasgow for homeless accommodation

Reactions: 5
She’s away back to her own high flats, this disproving any notion of fear and alarm. She’s a banger.
So she didnt have to take wee jack to that awful place at all? Making out like shes homeless she was in her lift doing a video as well shes just acting like shes in spain here shes even talking spanish to people who dont speak it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.