Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m down that way later on as well, possibly going to the pub for a Sunday sesh. If I bump into her half cut I’ll no be long in getting her telt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That “hotel” is a homeless hostel now. Not only is she putting jack in danger there she’s also taking that room away from someone who is genuinely homeless. So us taxpayers are paying double rent for her. Absolutely no idea how she’s getting away with this. She’s playing sw, police & all other agencies for idiots.
A wee sidenote…..9 people died in that hotel in space of 2/3 months during lockdown. She has no idea who or what she’s living amongst & leaving jack on his own
That makes me so sad for him! It was bad enough in the flat that she had cleared out almost but at least wee jack had his own room and she could go on the manky veranda and smoke and not leave him in alone!! If the likes of craig jade jacksons man was in there before whos to say how many other beasts are there?
---
I’m down that way later on as well, possibly going to the pub for a Sunday sesh. If I bump into her half cut I’ll no be long in getting her telt.
Shes supposed to be meeting that walloper Amo who has been in her box today, mentioned her son and jack shes probably planning on palming jack of to that woman same as she does when abroad

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that child. Shut off from his peers and being dragged around drug dens and Glasgow Town centre when he should be tucked up in his own bedroom and safe place. His maw off her heed constantly on her phone ranting about delusions and things that aren't happening.

My heart breaks for that little boy. I am so angry that he isn't protected.

That hotel is used by prostitutes and their punters. It's a very seedy part of the town. I cannot understand how anyone would stay there with a child when they have a home, unless they were seriously off their bonce. Which evidently she is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that child. Shut off from his peers and being dragged around drug dens and Glasgow Town centre when he should be tucked up in his own bedroom and safe place. His maw off her heed constantly on her phone ranting about delusions and things that aren't happening.

My heart breaks for that little boy. I am so angry that he isn't protected.

That hotel is used by prostitutes and their punters. It's a very seedy part of the town. I cannot understand how anyone would stay there with a child when they have a home, unless they were seriously off their bonce. Which evidently she is.
She posted a video on her page of a call between her and john and her words to him
Were naw john my idea of winning is lying on a beach when that fat whale -michelle i assume- hasnt even got a passport so thats the end game for her she wants to claim asylum in spain and shes using DV as a way to try and do it and she doesnt care who she throws under the bus in order to get her own way because its only her needs that she cares about

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She posted a video on her page of a call between her and john and her words to him
Were naw john my idea of winning is lying on a beach when that fat whale -michelle i assume- hasnt even got a passport so thats the end game for her she wants to claim asylum in spain and shes using DV as a way to try and do it and she doesnt care who she throws under the bus in order to get her own way because its only her needs that she cares about
Anyone who was seriously fleeing domestic violence wouldn’t constantly be on live on social media giving away her location. You’d do anything to keep your kid safe from any sort of physical/psychological harm. Instead she chooses to make that poor boys life more unstable, at risk & potentially harmful

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone who was seriously fleeing domestic violence wouldn’t constantly be on live on social media giving away her location. You’d do anything to keep your kid safe from any sort of physical/psychological harm. Instead she chooses to make that poor boys life more unstable, at risk & potentially harmful
Bang on!! And shes always on antagonising the so called abusers as well if shes afraid for her life and she believed senorita and her pals were all in that hotel and they are all connected to john why would she be going to the room she thought they were in? She makes a mockery of real victims and survivors of dv

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is terrifying. EVERYTHING is there online for the authorities to take to court, yet they have done nothing to help that poor boy. Its bleeping sickening.

See on the letter that she has saying that social services have no concerns, it says that they received a screenshot of one of the nights she left Jack alone & they couldn’t see that he was left alone from that . Could part of the problem be that social services are only being sent a screenshot of the 🐚🐟 videos like a still of start of them with the caption about what’s on the videos and not the actual videos themselves? That’s the only thing I can think of as a reason social services aren’t doing anything as surely if they see the full videos of her behaviour they couldn’t turn a blind eye to it.
A welfare check should be sent the night time she leaves that wean alone

See on the letter that she has saying that social services have no concerns, it says that they received a screenshot of one of the nights she left Jack alone & they couldn’t see that he was left alone from that . Could part of the problem be that social services are only being sent a screenshot of the 🐚🐟 videos like a still of start of them with the caption about what’s on the videos and not the actual videos themselves? That’s the only thing I can think of as a reason social services aren’t doing anything as surely if they see the full videos of her behaviour they couldn’t turn a blind eye to it.
A welfare check should be sent the night time she leaves that wean alone
I commented this a few days ago it says A screenshot a single screen shot when there are loads and loads of actual videos proving she leaves him alone, with strangers, is emotionally abusive as well as causing her son to live in an unstable environment
The problem with the welfare checks is that if they are done and the police say no concerns she uses that as proof of her being harassed
---
This is terrifying. EVERYTHING is there online for the authorities to take to court, yet they have done nothing to help that poor boy. Its bleeping sickening.
And i keep on saying this but her own documents show that so many social workers, staff from school have all said she is unstable, volatile, paranoid and that there are concerns for jack and each have ended by saying no further action???? What the actual duck! And there is a reason she doesnt have her oldest son it cannot all be a big conspiracy

• Heart
When she filmed her last meeting with SW she just shouted over them. Shouted about harrassment, documents and abuse. She has an answer for everything. The SW couldn’t get out fast enough because of the filming. It’s like she says it’s their word against hers. She could be saying her pal was in the room with Jack for all we know. I don’t understand it, I really don’t. I think the actual SW department need reported to the SSSC.

When she filmed her last meeting with SW she just shouted over them. Shouted about harrassment, documents and abuse. She has an answer for everything. The SW couldn’t get out fast enough because of the filming. It’s like she says it’s their word against hers. She could be saying her pal was in the room with Jack for all we know. I don’t understand it, I really don’t. I think the actual SW department need reported to the SSSC.
Thats right they left soons they realised they were being filmed! The video of her leaving the room last night and creeping about filming under doors she left the room on a live and it was clear jack was in hiself thats the sort of videos john should make the social work watch

That hotel is known haunt for junkies and dodgy characters. She’s leaving that wee boy in the rooms himself with God knows about.
I know men that have refused to go there when they’ve been made homeless as it’s that bad and she’s taking a child to it?!

That hotel is known haunt for junkies and dodgy characters. She’s leaving that wee boy in the rooms himself with God knows about.
I know men that have refused to go there when they’ve been made homeless as it’s that bad and she’s taking a child to it?!
I’m thinking she’s maybe phoned the emergency social work and housing numbers once they’ve closed on Friday and them not knowing the background fully have offered her a room there until normal services open up tomorrow. They’ll have access to her notes etc but if she’s phoned and said her usual ‘in danger’ with a minor, I think they would have put her somewhere until the staff that deal with her are back. The housing absolutely dislike her. They sent her a lawyers letter telling her to stop harassing staff so I highly doubt they will listen to her pish.

Last edited:
Used to be a dive, housing drug addicts and homeless. Unless it's been upgraded I'd say no not a good place to be.
Remember Cazza got put in there when he got removed at one of his protests. x
She constantly leaves him alone-
Last night she left him in while she went around filming under room doors in the hotel to find senorita scotlands room because a random
Comment said she was in room 400 and something! That was about 1 in the morning today shes saying its great to be surrounded by people and people she knows?? In that hotel? I hope shes not interacting with other guests as that will inevitably lead to trouble and wee jacks had enough of that because of her
She was putting on lipstick during the night saying she wanted to look nice at breakfast as she had spotted a good looking guy in the "restaurant" the previous morning. x
---
---
She was on a live with Jack and said to him should we send something to your dad since it's father's day and he said "a picture of my bum". What "normal" child would even think of that. She thought it was funny and laughed. x 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

She was putting on lipstick during the night saying she wanted to look nice at breakfast as she had spotted a good looking guy in the "restaurant" the previous morning. x
---
She’s in that fear of her life she’s still chasing her hole aff a degenerates in a hostel.
Wow.

---
---
She was on a live with Jack and said to him should we send something to your dad since it's father's day and he said "a picture of my bum". What "normal" child would even think of that. She thought it was funny and laughed. x 😡
Shes saying a man walked her to her hotel room as well so he could be a beast for all she knows and shes allowing him to see the so called safe space for her and her son who are in fear of being killed and shes saying that in front of jack so he will hate his da he thinks his das trying to kill them because of her made up tit

• Sad
Thats defo a hostel, public cant book it , Sw must have arranged it , she needs to be put in her place & told shes got a home ffs , this is a joke , my child was off school sick a few times too many - due to an illness , i had letters & a fone call , giving me a lecture about how important education is etc - this ahole is neglecting her son and its ok though 😡

Thats defo a hostel, public cant book it , Sw must have arranged it , she needs to be put in her place & told shes got a home ffs , this is a joke , my child was off school sick a few times too many - due to an illness , i had letters & a fone call , giving me a lecture about how important education is etc - this ahole is neglecting her son and its ok though 😡
IMG_7181.jpeg
Yet thats the education response when welfare concerns were raised about jack! She posted this boasting and gloating how she fooled them yet again

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.