Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s went out looking for this Senorita and her pal. The exact same thing she done to Bush.

Reactions: 6
She’s on now looks high as a kite. How the fk are social services doing fk all to help that wean ffs

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ shes is certified nuts😳telling people to call the hotel Kelly and her pal are in to tell them they have a bag with petrol, towels and bottles in…wtaf!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wonder who told her that. The voices in her head. She's not that important for anyone to go to those lengths. But shows you how she thinks. She might be capable of it

Reactions: 7
Does she think Senorita's planning to follow her doon the road, chucking molotov cocktails at the back of her head and singing This Girl Is On Fire??

I still think the only reason she hates Senorita so much is cos she had the audacity to use a Spanish word as her username. Everyone knows Spain belongs to Stacey. bleeping roaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think Senorita's planning to follow her doon the road, chucking molotov cocktails at the back of her head and singing This Girl Is On Fire??

I still think the only reason she hates Senorita so much is cos she had the audacity to use a Spanish word as her username. Everyone knows Spain belongs to Stacey. bleeping roaster.
She's that warped you could be right BeeBee. x
---
Dangerous woman. x

Reactions: 5
Shes actually shown on a live that its the alexander thompson hotel shes staying…. Is that a nice place for wee jack?

Reactions: 3
Used to be a dive, housing drug addicts and homeless. Unless it's been upgraded I'd say no not a good place to be.

It’s just used as a homeless unit nowadays. Rife with druggies and alkies. Nobody in their right mind would stay there. Especially when they’ve got a flat two minutes across the river.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Makes me think the council are paying for it if she’s in there because they’re certainly not paying for the Radisson. They’re surely not believing her tit. She’s not homeless. She has a flat and is in no danger.

Reactions: 6
And i want to put a wee reminder here shes took wee jack out his house and into these hotels that house people like jade jackson and her man, on a big fantasy that she needs to leave her house for her and jacks safety as she outed john as jury!! Its cruel and its abusive
---
Makes me think the council are paying for it if she’s in there because they’re certainly not paying for the Radisson. They’re surely not believing her tit. She’s not homeless. She has a flat and is in no danger.
Would the council believe her crap? She has a house shes not under threat its horrible to do this to that wee boy
---
She was on telling people to call the hotel and tell them senorita scotland has the ingredients of a petrol bomb in her bag…. Why does she keep
Going on about bombs she says john got the airport closed down saying she had a bomb- even though she showed the thing saying it was a child abduction risk

Reactions: 7
I hope she's not trying to get that wee boy hurt so she can say look this is what happened we need away fast. She's that psychotic and I wouldn't put it past her. Also that towns dull of crackpots. Imagine something happened to her and he's left himself in that room not knowing where she is or what's happened. She thinks she's invincible.

I hope she's not trying to get that wee boy hurt so she can say look this is what happened we need away fast. She's that psychotic and I wouldn't put it past her. Also that towns dull of crackpots. Imagine something happened to her and he's left himself in that room not knowing where she is or what's happened. She thinks she's invincible.
She constantly leaves him alone-
Last night she left him in while she went around filming under room doors in the hotel to find senorita scotlands room because a random
Comment said she was in room 400 and something! That was about 1 in the morning today shes saying its great to be surrounded by people and people she knows?? In that hotel? I hope shes not interacting with other guests as that will inevitably lead to trouble and wee jacks had enough of that because of her

• Sad
That “hotel” is a homeless hostel now. Not only is she putting jack in danger there she’s also taking that room away from someone who is genuinely homeless. So us taxpayers are paying double rent for her. Absolutely no idea how she’s getting away with this. She’s playing sw, police & all other agencies for idiots.
A wee sidenote…..9 people died in that hotel in space of 2/3 months during lockdown. She has no idea who or what she’s living amongst & leaving jack on his own

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.