Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle come back she has new targets... I repeat new targets in sight. Who probably haven't even been in Glasgow City Centre tonight. But you know shellsuit Stacey she's always right. Must be those glasses seeing more than anyone else

Reactions: 5
If señorita is in Glasgow she will be busy lying in a crack den with a pipe hanging out her gob. There’s no danger she’s going to restaurants.

• Haha
Ma mate had that shellsuit top in the early 90s. She was the envy of the SubClub unders 😆 We were full a Doves though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If señorita is in Glasgow she will be busy lying in a crack den with a pipe hanging out her gob. There’s no danger she’s going to restaurants.
She was in Wetherspoons with Leigha about an hour ago. Stacey's trying to hunt her down for supposedly taking a photo of Jack. x

• Haha
I know Senorita is a whack job, compulsive liar. But has she ever actually spoken about Stacey? I don’t get it.

Stacey is getting desperate now. She knows fine well nobody believes a word she is saying. She’s also paying for those hotels herself.

There that crackpot causing it in the town with senoritas pal🤦🏻‍♀️😂 feel for that wee boy though cos he was there witnessing it.

Is she actually causing it? I can’t watch, having to pretend I’m no anti social 😁
She's a flipping nuisance. As I said earlier she had that wee boys walking about the town looking for Senorita & Leigha after they finished their dinner. He kept asking where they were going and she said "never in a million years will I tell you while i'm on live". It's a shame for him. Just can't understand why social services aren't involved. x

She's a flipping nuisance. As I said earlier she had that wee boys walking about the town looking for Senorita & Leigha after they finished their dinner. He kept asking where they were going and she said "never in a million years will I tell you while i'm on live". It's a shame for him. Just can't understand why social services aren't involved. x
It’s just absolutely shocking at this point.

Is she actually causing it? I can’t watch, having to pretend I’m no anti social 😁
She done something outside the pub and the security had to tell her that she wasn’t getting in and had to leave 🤣 think she thought senoritas pal had taken photos of her. Stacy was trying to act the big woman in wullies live but senorita told she was not well in the head and Stacy vanished🤣

• Haha
She done something outside the pub and the security had to tell her that she wasn’t getting in and had to leave 🤣 think she thought senoritas pal had taken photos of her. Stacy was trying to act the big woman in wullies live but senorita told she was not well in the head and Stacy vanished🤣
Usual from her then. Now taking her son to wander about the town in the pishing rain, knowing they are away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.