Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to change Jacks name if Johns on the birth certificate . She’s delusional if she thinks she’ll get a passport in a different name. She’s no allowed to leave the country with that wean no matter what he’s called .
It’ll be another summer of sitting at the Costa or random hotels listening to her pish for Jack.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Poor wean never gets to do anything kids his age like. Cinema, bowling, xscape, trampolines, the list goes on. Never go on days out, never go to the beach. It’s an absolute disgrace. Even on holiday she doesn’t let him do anything. She grudges allowing him in the pool. You just know if he asks to do anything like that she says, ‘you can’t because of your autism Jack’. Poor soul, it’s so so sad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hopefully as soon as he’s 16 he leaves her & can begin to live a normal life. If he did though he’d more than likely be the new John or big Jinty & have his life made a misery by her.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully as soon as he’s 16 he leaves her & can begin to live a normal life. If he did though he’d more than likely be the new John or big Jinty & have his life made a misery by her.
But with no support from outside agencies I don’t see how he will cope. He can’t read or write. He has no social skills, he will have no common sense. He would be a prime target for people taking the piss out of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But with no support from outside agencies I don’t see how he will cope. He can’t read or write. He has no social skills, he will have no common sense. He would be a prime target for people taking the piss out of him.
Sadly this is true and without intensive and i mean intensive therapy, support and professional input i dont believe a normal life is on the cards for him
At all ☹☹☹

• Sad
Sadly this is true and without intensive and i mean intensive therapy, support and professional input i dont believe a normal life is on the cards for him
At all ☹☹☹
She has ensured that poor boy is entirely dependant on her. I'm not even sure if i buy the Autism diagnosis frankly. Given how manipulative she is, i don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. There is no excuse for him being unable to read and write, except that it suits her to have him completely reliant upon her. It's twisted as duck but look at how she treats people who dare to live without her; she terrorises them and tries to turn the world against them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She has ensured that poor boy is entirely dependant on her. I'm not even sure if i buy the Autism diagnosis frankly. Given how manipulative she is, i don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. There is no excuse for him being unable to read and write, except that it suits her to have him completely reliant upon her. It's twisted as duck but look at how she treats people who dare to live without her; she terrorises them and tries to turn the world against them.
I 100 💯 agree about the Autism diagnosis. And even if he is, which I doubt, he appears high functioning because he can put up with her madness, constant change, no routine. He would be able to learn like any other child. When you think back to her in Spain and she used to get so annoyed with him going about his wee Pokemon game. The only thing he has and does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I 100 💯 agree about the Autism diagnosis. And even if he is, which I doubt, he appears high functioning because he can put up with her madness, constant change, no routine. He would be able to learn like any other child. When you think back to her in Spain and she used to get so annoyed with him going about his wee Pokemon game. The only thing he has and does.
And more recently its been fortnite he has been playing and yesterday while she was drinking coffee and talking pish he said see when we are able to go back to our house can i play fortnite again 😢😢 anything he enjoys she takes off of him
The constant change and no routine whatsoever and zero meltdowns about any of it the wee boy is quiet as a mouse would indicate a person who is not autistic even the fact that all his belongings are in storage or not with him my kids wouldnt be able to cope with all of that without almost constant meltdowns——— que stayace mentioning meltdowns after reading here
---
And when you say completely reliant its totally and utterly reliant on her, she gives him the only information about the world he gets except maybe youtube videos other than that he cant read to find things out he speaks to no other adult and if shes to be believed he only speaks to pals online so she is his entire source of information and thats a frightening thought

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She won’t be able to change Jacks name if Johns on the birth certificate . She’s delusional if she thinks she’ll get a passport in a different name. She’s no allowed to leave the country with that wean no matter what he’s called .
It’ll be another summer of sitting at the Costa or random hotels listening to her pish for Jack.
Which also disproves her story about John getting the wee boys first passport without her knowledge. He would’ve needed her consent. Her lies aren’t even plausible or believable any more.

Which also disproves her story about John getting the wee boys first passport without her knowledge. He would’ve needed her consent. Her lies aren’t even plausible or believable any more.
The way she told that story as well that man took this wee tiny boy to get a passport without my knowledge so he was known as o’ hara!! Such a sinister story to tell in front of her son! How is he meant to learn the ways of the world when his mum lies about even basic things like BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Reactions: 10
Is that the passport she's been using every year with the name O'Hara and never bothered her until it got blocked? It's in that name because that's probably the name on his Birth Certificate. Again you must've put it on there. 🤷 Have some acknowledgement of your own actions instead of blaming John for everything.

Reactions: 7
Is that the passport she's been using every year with the name O'Hara and never bothered her until it got blocked? It's in that name because that's probably the name on his Birth Certificate. Again you must've put it on there. 🤷 Have some acknowledgement of your own actions instead of blaming John for everything.
She was on early this morning ranting outside the hotel saying she was going to re register the wean because John put the wrong name on the birth certificate she said he registered the wean because she wasn’t fit to due to her having had a c section two days previous, and he put Ohara instead of Holmes. She blames John for everything. She’s going to have some meltdown when she’s telt the weans not getting a new birth certificate or passport

And she’s still convinced John is Jury when he’s clearly no 🥴

An unmarried Dad cannot register a birth without the Mother being there. Just more lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And you dont register a child 2 days after they are born either shes trying to make out like this is a dark and twisted story shes made wee jack think dont worry your now Holmes which means we can go abroad but thats not true as the courts have forbidden her from taking her Son out the country its not even about the passport thats just the tool she would use to take him! Even her argument about why she said john was stopping her shes saying johns wrongly saying shes moving there and he wont see his son shes the one taking her whole house abroad and saying she has a job and son has school
---
She was on early this morning ranting outside the hotel saying she was going to re register the wean because John put the wrong name on the birth certificate she said he registered the wean because she wasn’t fit to due to her having had a c section two days previous, and he put Ohara instead of Holmes. She blames John for everything. She’s going to have some meltdown when she’s telt the weans not getting a new birth certificate or passport

And she’s still convinced John is Jury when he’s clearly no 🥴
Does she not realise nobody believes john is jury now

She’s on live putting on make up wearing a shell suit top. Like Vicky pollard with dark hair. No gonna lie thought it was Elphaba at first

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel Michelle has given Stacey a boost by saying this. I don't think she should gave any recognition to the wild one Shellsuit Stacey 😂😂

She’s put videos up saying Senorita turned up at the same restaurant as her, and Leigha the pal took photos of the wean.

• Haha
She’s out videos up saying Senorita turned up at the same restaurant as her, and Leigha the pal took photos of the wean.
She asked security to put Senorita & Leigha out of Wetherspoons as they were just having drinks and there were families eating. She's been walking the town looking for them. x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.