Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always shouting the Moroccans will be raging when something happens. 😂😂😂 I doubt they'll be even fussed or know who she is. I wonder if she's as mouthy with her neighbours in the gorbals. Don't see her fighting with many of them or has she and I've just missed it? I can only listen to her voice for less than 5 mins

Reactions: 6
No she shat it when a male shouted at her for filming his nephew I’m sure it was. She tried to get cheeky and he gave her, her character. Said he would get the weans mum to deal with her. She totally backtracked like the big shitebag she really is. Acts a big woman on TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No she shat it when a male shouted at her for filming his nephew I’m sure it was. She tried to get cheeky and he gave her, her character. Said he would get the weans mum to deal with her. She totally backtracked like the big shitebag she really is. Acts a big woman on TikTok.
Wish I'd have seen that. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
See shes still posting videos taunting john that jacks new passport is going to be in the name jack Holmes!! It would be funny if not the fact shes got the poor boy on cam must be making out like they are off again knowing fine well court says NO

Reactions: 5
John got into a relationship & suddenly she was a DV victim & he was the worst father , shes a women scorned , that guy did everything for her even when they were not a couple , shes a nightmare

Wooly saying she only wants to go a holiday with her son , no she wants to take her son abroad and not come back there is a huge difference, wee Jack could end up anywhere shes obsessed with the morocco men and would disappear in a heartbeat with one of them
I will never ever forget that night she was on a bus for ages went to the opposite side of the island with wee jack to go stay with a man she only met
No wooly she doesnt just want to take her son on holiday no she wants to live a fantasy that she lives over there her sons been told hed starting school over there when he was never registered she then threatened him that in spain behaviours like his are not accepted and he would be bleeping locked up thats what she told a wee autistic boy at 10 at the time in a strange country where he cannot even read english shes bleeping cruel to him and being abroad means away from his dad! So many old videos of her saying her ex was a great dad and they have a great co parent relationship until stacey got jel of michelle
---
She keeps making gun gestures which is frightening.
She thinks cos the african musicians she stalks do it that it makes her look cool🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what worries me. This could easily take a sinister turn into a Munchausen syndrome by proxy situation. Social work need to get their arses into gear
My big worry is i think her biggest aim
Is to hurt john by any means possible she wanted
To do that by taking his son abroad and shes been stopped so what will she do next? I fear her hatred for john and her need to win trumps anything else in her life and when shes desperate things escalate as we have seen and she cannot stand not getting her own way

She thinks she’s untouchable because she’s been pumped off two Moroccan men and now believes she’s part of the Maghreb Mafia. She’s a screwball to the extreme
Shes off the turkish men since she got gilted at the alter 🙈 funny how thats never mentioned 🤪

• Haha
My big worry is i think her biggest aim
Is to hurt john by any means possible she wanted
To do that by taking his son abroad and shes been stopped so what will she do next? I fear her hatred for john and her need to win trumps anything else in her life and when shes desperate things escalate as we have seen and she cannot stand not getting her own way
I'm terrified for that boy. These clowns like her could end up annihilaters. You hear of them hurting or worse kids just to get to the other partner who's moved on. SW and Police need to just go in and remove him without any warning and arrest her. That way they have a head start on getting him safe.

P.S she will be raging all the other female tiktok balloons are in Spain just now. Ie. Cherine, cole n abby and big vav. Is there some sort of tiktok/ make up shite thing going on? I don't watch any them had to block Cherine today so haven't a clue why

They're all putting in a shift for that bPerfect make up. Absolute roasters the lot of them.
I said it before they would all still sell a lot if they turned off filters or smoothing effects and show how the make up and products work on mature skin that way no false advertisements 🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm terrified for that boy. These clowns like her could end up annihilaters. You hear of them hurting or worse kids just to get to the other partner who's moved on. SW and Police need to just go in and remove him without any warning and arrest her. That way they have a head start on getting him safe.

P.S she will be raging all the other female tiktok balloons are in Spain just now. Ie. Cherine, cole n abby and big vav. Is there some sort of tiktok/ make up shite thing going on? I don't watch any them had to block Cherine today so haven't a clue why
Thats so true about doing things to kids to get to ex partners we have all seen that she doesnt care about her sons feelings wants or needs or aspirations or else she would have a routine in place, him given education even if it was by her it would be better than none, no family love so that he relies on her and only her so i think she is capable of anything towards the wee guy

• Sad
She’s currently sitting in a hotel reception grinning like a mad wummin, no sign of the wean, is he up in the room by himself again. It infuriates me how badly social services are failing that wee boy

She’s been on live in whatever hotel she’s at in reception/lounge on her own for past hour . obv jacks left alone in room again

Reactions: 4
She's in a Travelodge. Why? She was in her own flat earlier. There's literally no need. It's us taxpayers that are paying for this charade. Pisses me off.

IMG_0729.jpeg

Under 18’s are not allowed to be left unattended in travel lodge hotels. Someone should grass

• Heart
I just cannot imagine being 11, autistic, told your dad and a whole crew of people are coming for you and your mum and so yous have to flee the country then got stopped and have to live in hotels because risk of murder yet your mum leaving you alone for hours in a strange hotel room it must be terrifying!! How was she waving about a passport application for jack holmes as well that has to be illegal

Reactions: 8
I just cannot imagine being 11, autistic, told your dad and a whole crew of people are coming for you and your mum and so yous have to flee the country then got stopped and have to live in hotels because risk of murder yet your mum leaving you alone for hours in a strange hotel room it must be terrifying!! How was she waving about a passport application for jack holmes as well that has to be illegal
She is unhinged & dangerous , we have all saw it for a few years now but shes allowed to carry on , the social work will be handing her money to stay in the hotels because shes saying they are in danger etc - its mind blowing.

As for the passport, there are strict rules on name change , I hope shes stuck in cold wet Scotland like the rest of us & Jack gets to visit his dad & maybe go to the cinema , bowling , swimming, movie nights etc this summer , she might take him to spain but he gets to do absolutely nothing , hes in cafes & bars on his ipad - it’s sickening & has to stop.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.