Stacey Holmes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how she records everything except what's actually happening. I wonder if this is just to noise John up or turn everyone against John. She's no that daft and very cunning. She would've known she couldn't get on a flight. She is the type to go to extremes. Again it's the boy who suffers.

Reactions: 6
It's funny how she records everything except what's actually happening. I wonder if this is just to noise John up or turn everyone against John. She's no that daft and very cunning. She would've known she couldn't get on a flight. She is the type to go to extremes. Again it's the boy who suffers.
The way she was telling king scottish that police mentioned his name because of john in relation to jury that whole thing was all to turn wullie against john thinking he would batter him!! But i actually think she thought that by lying to the court saying her sons passport was lost, she could still use it as she hadnt handed it over she never realised it would flag on the system! And if i picked her up right shes tried to fly using those spanish protection documents as her passport was out of date and she was in the middle of ordering a new one which is the cancelled passport she was showing on the greenscreen

Reactions: 5
When exactly does she home school Jack?
Never. She bought a few phonic and numeracy books the last time this was questioned. However the wean has been heard asking her what words say on his game that he plays. An absolute sin in this day and age. She as usual blames his autism….but he sounds like an intelligent wee guy. Another reason SW and Education officials should be hauled in.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The whole thing is an absolute farce. Dragging that wee boy to hotels, airports, filling his head with nonsense about going to live in Spain etc.
She’s absolutely obsessed with getting a reaction out of people. She’s deleting comments on her videos she’s made this morning. Saying she’s bought an apartment for her & jack when it’s clearly a hotel room.
This isn’t the behaviour of a loving concerned parent. Only person who is getting hurt is jack.

Reactions: 7
She shouts about data protection and then is on making out like social work have said aye john is tiktokjury and john and michelle are obsessed with you! And why has she not yet let that wee boy back to his own room with all his own stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This fruit loop doesn’t realise this, but by posting this she’s just proved herself to be a liar

She say shouting that it was John who called the polis and told them she had 3.5 ounce of weed in her case. But this just shows that it was the border agency that called them because she’s been flagged as a flight risk.

IMG_3550.jpeg

• Haha
Just watched some of her videos, why is she booking into the Raddison when her flat is ten mins walk away. If i was the Dad to that boy I'd be going to get him pronto. She's totally manic, I work in mental health, all the signs are there, the impulsiveness, spending money, believing her own made up lies.

Reactions: 10
Just watched some of her videos, why is she booking into the Raddison when her flat is ten mins walk away. If i was the Dad to that boy I'd be going to get him pronto. She's totally manic, I work in mental health, all the signs are there, the impulsiveness, spending money, believing her own made up lies.
She’s definitely manic. I’ve been saying this from the start but it’s the fact she’s so calculated is scary. She needs locked up and a bleeping lobotomy! Can you imagine all the calls SW have had? Surely they can’t believe they are all malicious?

This fruit loop doesn’t realise this, but by posting this she’s just proved herself to be a liar

She say shouting that it was John who called the polis and told them she had 3.5 ounce of weed in her case. But this just shows that it was the border agency that called them because she’s been flagged as a flight risk.

View attachment 2991194
She was going on about MI5 investigating everything too! Anyone who commented on her lives will be questioned & have to appear at court. Can’t say she’s having manic episodes as she’s been seen by 3 psychiatrists this week……… that’s one a day!!! It’d be funny if that wee boy wasn’t involved

She was going on about MI5 investigating everything too! Anyone who commented on her lives will be questioned & have to appear at court. Can’t say she’s having manic episodes as she’s been seen by 3 psychiatrists this week……… that’s one a day!!! It’d be funny if that wee boy wasn’t involved
So the services are stretched and she's seeing a psychiatrist daily. Even people in hospital in a locked ward don't see them that much. She's at it.
---
It’s supposed to be off Twitter but the tweet doesn’t exist. So it’s yet another “document” she’s made up.
Haha off twitter 😂 Aye as confidential information like child abduction is posted there. She's a fruitloop.

It’s so bizarre when you think back to when she first appeared and never mentioned John. But it was a very similar campaign she had going on against big Jinty. All fake documents and evidence etc. At some point she’s just decided to turn her attention to John. But it’s the exact same crackpot shite she’s talking.

It’s so bizarre when you think back to when she first appeared and never mentioned John. But it was a very similar campaign she had going on against big Jinty. All fake documents and evidence etc. At some point she’s just decided to turn her attention to John. But it’s the exact same crackpot shite she’s talking.
When I first came across her John lived with her, they weren't together but he lived in that flat with her and jack! I stopped watching tiktok for a while and when I went back on he was away and she was constantly going on about him

When I first came across her John lived with her, they weren't together but he lived in that flat with her and jack! I stopped watching tiktok for a while and when I went back on he was away and she was constantly going on about him
John got into a relationship & suddenly she was a DV victim & he was the worst father , shes a women scorned , that guy did everything for her even when they were not a couple , shes a nightmare

Wooly saying she only wants to go a holiday with her son , no she wants to take her son abroad and not come back there is a huge difference, wee Jack could end up anywhere shes obsessed with the morocco men and would disappear in a heartbeat with one of them

Reactions: 9
John got into a relationship & suddenly she was a DV victim & he was the worst father , shes a women scorned , that guy did everything for her even when they were not a couple , shes a nightmare

Wooly saying she only wants to go a holiday with her son , no she wants to take her son abroad and not come back there is a huge difference, wee Jack could end up anywhere shes obsessed with the morocco men and would disappear in a heartbeat with one of them
She did leave her son with a complete stranger in Spain and defended her reasoning to the max. In is day and age you cant trust anyone with your kid/s sometimes it seems she wants something to happen to him. Peoples' kids have been taken for far less. Yet she swans like shes untouchable.

• Sad
She thinks she’s untouchable because she’s been pumped off two Moroccan men and now believes she’s part of the Maghreb Mafia. She’s a screwball to the extreme

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.