Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is back with a documentary on stalkers. I've not watched it yet but hopefully it's a return to form

Reactions: 1
anyone listened to Stacey Dooley’s podcast fresh starts? Hate to say it but the content is actually really good. I especially liked the one with the young posh girl with anorexia and actually felt like I learnt a thing or two about the illness. only thing that puts me off is Dooley’s JARRING voice. Sounded so funny next to a clearly much better (supposedly privately educated) girl half her age on that episode.

Her awful Clairol ad is everywhere again...'she does curls, twirls and coffee with the girls!' 😒

Even people who like her must find it annoying

Reactions: 3
For some reason the 'coffee with the girls' bit annoys me most. Can't imagine her ever doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like Stacy . I don’t see what she sees in Kevin tbh , he’s creepy . Some of her documentaries should be covered by qualified journalists , she should keep to light subjects where her silly behaviour is acceptable not some of the stuff she has covered . Ross kemp was the big thing at one point but now it’s her

Her awful Clairol ad is everywhere again...'she does curls, twirls and coffee with the girls!' 😒

Even people who like her must find it annoying
It's the strange squat dancing she does that bothers me & I hope the girls she has coffee with can tolerate her fake cockney accent

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mum is originally from Luton and has a similar accent to Stacey. I’d say her accent is probably typical for the area

My mum is originally from Luton and has a similar accent to Stacey. I’d say her accent is probably typical for the area
Luton born and bred and nope her accent is not a typical Luton accent, it's a bit exaggerated, but then when I hear a lot of the younger generation (I'm mid 40's) when I'm out and about and they all talk like their gangsters or trying to be grime artists! her accent grates on me, too be honest, like her hair though lol

Reactions: 2
I've been binge watching her Stacey sleeps over series and I didn't have a problem with her until I noticed in every shot they show the bedroom she's been staying in there's cups and bottles on the night stand as she's leaving. So rude! Also in the "posh" country family, all of a sudden she seemed incapable of eating with any sort of manners.

Did anyone watch this weekends episode with the most hated mum in Britain? Notice how during the baby shower the flower wall was pink, the mum’s dress was pink and oh they are having a girl!😂 they even just had the envelope in the house, usually you’d give it straight to a cake maker or party planner etc for them to sort it all, you could tell as well she wasn’t very shocked.

I can’t stand the name. When I met my boyfriend his daughter was 3 and it’s what she called her privates so it will forever be that for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She ruined Glow up! I stopped watching whilst she was the presenter. I can still her hear screeching, ‘right, you’ve got ‘arf ahhh left to go!’ when they had half an hour left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5