Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what makes me cringe to the high heavens. When she says and types “ta very much” 🤢

Reactions: 3
Currently binge watching Stacey sleeps over as I didn't realise there was more than one series and used to like the first series she did. I was in stitches at her bouncing her Louis Vuitton suitcase through the fields in the remote island one. Imagine having so much money that you could treat something so expensive in that way!

Reactions: 3
I used to love Stacey but she’s gone so try hard. She really plays up to her accent now and it’s hard to take her shows seriously when she’s in a tracksuit. I find her and Kevin such an odd couple. Their social media posts are so planned and contrived like they’re major celebs - posting things at the same time using same music/photo etc trying to be all arty. I feel like she’d be one of those people who talks about themselves in third person ‘classic Stacey’ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to love Stacey but she’s gone so try hard. She really plays up to her accent now and it’s hard to take her shows seriously when she’s in a tracksuit. I find her and Kevin such an odd couple. Their social media posts are so planned and contrived like they’re major celebs - posting things at the same time using same music/photo etc trying to be all arty. I feel like she’d be one of those people who talks about themselves in third person ‘classic Stacey’ etc
Yeah, she's very much an 'i'm not like other girls' type these days. Kevin is an odd one - they way all his other marriages ended just screams of having some narcissistic personality traits to me (love bombing then leaving) but they seem to have lasted so far so I guess it somehow works 😆

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she's very much an 'i'm not like other girls' type these days. Kevin is an odd one - they way all his other marriages ended just screams of having some narcissistic personality traits to me (love bombing then leaving) but they seem to have lasted so far so I guess it somehow works 😆
I think she has more clout than the other exes and that seems to work for him.

Reactions: 4
I was shocked when she said on Michael McIntyre he’s been married 3 times!! He must only be early - mid 30s??

I met her at work once. I don't know what it is about her but there's something I don't like. She seems to try very hard to be everyones mate and relatable but it doesn't quite work in my opinion

Reactions: 13
I was shocked when she said on Michael McIntyre he’s been married 3 times!! He must only be early - mid 30s??
I think he's in his forties now 😆 I don't know about the first one, but I think he left his second wife for Karen (Strictly pro). I was listening to her talk about divorce on a podcast and she said something like she felt they needed to work on a few things as a couple, but he decided he'd rather end the marriage and it was a bit of a shock. But at the same time she was very complimentary about him and blamed herself, which was quite sad to hear

But good luck Stacey 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I met her at work once. I don't know what it is about her but there's something I don't like. She seems to try very hard to be everyones mate and relatable but it doesn't quite work in my opinion
I agree! She comes across as abrupt and unlikeable when she’s trying to be all down to earth

I agree! She comes across as abrupt and unlikeable when she’s trying to be all down to earth
Never could stand her. She's a massive snob and pretends she's relatable. Also showing off her size zero after giving birth is just that... showng off and making other new mums feel like shite

Reactions: 14
Never could stand her. She's a massive snob and pretends she's relatable. Also showing off her size zero after giving birth is just that... showng off and making other new mums feel like shite
I thought the same - that video came across like she just wanted an opportunity to show off her weight loss. Making out she’s sharing clothing choices and the next thing her flat stomach is out on display. Totally unnecessary and that’s coming from someone who also lost baby weight quickly, but it would never have entered my head to show it off like that and potentially make other people feel tit.

Reactions: 8
This is is extremely petty, but it really annoyed me on DNA Family Secrets when she'd say 'your' before people's names. "We spoke to your Debbie, and she told us she'd take a dna test with your Kenny, but your Harold said no."
Yeah that’s such a northern thing! “Our Kate, our Jason” for example

I think when I hear Stacey say it, it just feels a bit over-familiar or a bit patronising. I can't quite put my finger on it! No offence to anyone here who uses the phrase though, I usually love different dialects 😄

She’s completely patronising. That’s my biggest issue with her. She goes into war zones and says stuff like ‘nawww must have been really upsetting for you my love’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s completely patronising. That’s my biggest issue with her. She goes into war zones and says stuff like ‘nawww must have been really upsetting for you my love’
Oh for sure. She did this documentary about how drug dealers in Northern Ireland being beaten up and saying how terrible it was. I was like ‘ there’s a reason these planks are being beaten up’. Naive as duck. All crime in the north is controlled by the paramilitaries. No one goes to the police there. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 9
She’s another of these celebs (and influencers but Stacey isn’t an influencer) who have the saddest, plainest nursery and colour palette for their baby. I saw her latest post about decorating the nursery and at first I thought it was a pisstake!

Reactions: 9
This woman is so annoying.

She acts like a teenager.

And I despise the way she writes on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
As others have said I used to like her but she now comes across as so arrogant, patronising and fake - I just can’t watch her anymore

Reactions: 7
Just watched her Ukraine one - it was good but it's basically one of those topics that's handed to her on a plane. I don't think her presenting made any real difference. People are still going to be interested in it whilst the war is raging.