Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on Instagram her breastfeeding her baby in the back of a moving car. No seatbelts and baby in her arms. So dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You all need to look into stacey sleeps over with jemhow! Go to jemhow thread, a girl with cancer givin months to live a few years ago, got about 10 go fund mes, and a car biz worth alot of money

I saw Kevin in strictly ballroom this week. He was quite good but I felt the story about the young man falling for a Latino girl and learning to do latin American dances from her family could have been about Karen rather than Stacey.

Did anyone see last week some time, Stacey uploaded a document, I assume, by accident? Referencing “Minnie Dooley”. Swiftly deleted though.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was never very keen on her and didn’t watch any of her investigative stuff but saw her on Strictly . What made me really dislike her, and I know it’s petty, but when she was talking to people, she slouched with her hands in her pockets, and it came over as just so rude. As if she was bored. Get over yourself woman. As for Kevin Clifton 🤢

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see last week some time, Stacey uploaded a document, I assume, by accident? Referencing “Minnie Dooley”. Swiftly deleted though.
Yeah I saw this. Something about how lucky she never had to be without her or she could come with her everywhere.

To be fair think it’s a good idea she gave Minnie her surname (if that’s what you were pointing out) as means she can travel freely with her. My partners ex has to get a letter from him any time she wants to take their daughter out of the country. The feminist in me gets a twitchy eye every time that letter comes to ours for signing. A mother pretty much builds the child on their own, carries it for 9 months and then she’s not even got the right to take that child away without a man’s say so.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I saw this. Something about how lucky she never had to be without her or she could come with her everywhere.

To be fair think it’s a good idea she gave Minnie her surname (if that’s what you were pointing out) as means she can travel freely with her. My partners ex has to get a letter from him any time she wants to take their daughter out of the country. The feminist in me gets a twitchy eye every time that letter comes to ours for signing. A mother pretty much builds the child on their own, carries it for 9 months and then she’s not even got the right to take that child away without a man’s say so.
I’m not sure on travel requirements with littles, my friend has never had to have a letter from her ex but I have heard plenty of stories where mothers have been stopped at airports whilst travelling with their children. Bloody awful in my opinion.

There’s something I find intensely smug about Stacey. I was a super fan until she became a parent and now I feel like she’s unbearable so I unfollowed. There’s this air about her that she’s better than everyone else and it actually makes me cringe.

Reactions: 5
Minnie in our house is a vagina
---
There is a creator one Tik Tok called Bailey who does some Stacey Dooley sketches that are so silly they make me laugh. Tried to attach one here but it’s too large. If you like silly things then worth searching Bailey Stacey Dooley on there.

The one walking up the stairs had me in tears

IMG_7138.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad to find this thread anyone else sick of reading she is on yet another gifted holiday. Go on as many holidays as you like but pay for them!?! Scrounger.

• Wow

^ Says marriage “isn’t massively important to her”. Well it’s not massively important to Kevin either considering he’s been divorced 3 times!

I can’t pinpoint why but she has become unlikable recently. Not sure if she’s changed or has always been like this and I’ve only just noticed. Baffled that she’s had a child with Kevin Clifton. What on earth is his appeal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

^ Says marriage “isn’t massively important to her”. Well it’s not massively important to Kevin either considering he’s been divorced 3 times!

I can’t pinpoint why but she has become unlikable recently. Not sure if she’s changed or has always been like this and I’ve only just noticed. Baffled that she’s had a child with Kevin Clifton. What on earth is his appeal?

She fumbled her ex by cheating with Kevin on strictly. Was probably not worth losing her long term relationship over, and I can imagine once the glamour of strictly was over, I’m sure the fun and excitement of their relationship would have dwindled too but women have a body clock and hers was ticking!

Reactions: 3

I think she is a bit holier than thou about some things (imo) which puts me off.

Reactions: 3
I went off her when I saw her sniping on twitter at someone who had made a comment about her clothing being so baggy. She said something quite nasty back like 'what you would prefer me to be wearing - a wrap dress from Dotty Ps?'

Now I know it can't be nice to have these comments appear on your timeline, but for someone who has said she was brought up quite skint etc. you'd think she'd have retained some empathy to not sneer about a high street brand

Since then I've found her unbearably smug. L Always showing off her spenny gear on insta.

Reactions: 11
She reminds me a bit of Cilla Black :ROFLMAO: in looks and also personality. Comes off warm and friendly on TV, but behind the scenes I bet she's demanding like Cilla

Reactions: 4