Stacey Dooley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t really like any of her documentaries felt they could have been given to more suitable people.She didn’t deserve to win strictly hit as she’s a bbc lovey she won hands down 🙄

Reactions: 5
And for the record I think that hair dye advert she’s done is truly awful, the bit where she’s wearing a leotard and is supposedly dancing....she looks like she’s shitting herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is this tit program she's presenting on BBC1 now?

Her fake accent is getting worse

Reactions: 1
Is it that one about actors convincing people they own a house? Someone was telling me about it last night, sounds horrendous. Why is she trying to be everything all of a sudden.

Reactions: 3
You've won a faz-and pand (thousand pound) duck off Stacey

The program is tit but I could deal with that but it makes it a billion times worse with her
The way she says that is so annoying 😬 so fake as well because sometimes she says it normally.

Reactions: 6
The way she refer to Kevin as King Kev 🤮 they both believe their own hype! God knows how she won SCD, he must have a huge following. Glad they won’t have him back after he left thinking he was above the show!

She was very bad presenting on the live tour, that god awful fake accent! Cringe

Love her hair though!!

Reactions: 7
I imagine in a few years time, she'll be the wronged ex. I wonder what story she'll have to say then about Kevin when the boat falls into the ocean.

Thought she was just another presenter until the whole lockdown maternity ward bollocks. She was allowed on maternity wards, to interview women about how they felt about being on their own during labour etc. Whilst partners etc were literally made to wait in the car til they could come in. And when questioned about it she just said 'it's my job'. I'm sorry, but no amount of money would make me choose to do that.
She cheated on her ex with creepy Kevin too. And I'm not a fan of her weird shoes 🙄

Reactions: 9
I see her big prime time bbc 1 gig has massively tanked in the ratings. Maybe she's not quite the huge draw they think she is 🤷

Reactions: 4

BBC did right. She has worked for them years so probably thought she was above the rules and wouldn't be punished.
Wasn't she dancing around in the ad? I would have assumed it was more to do with it being based on her dancing on Strictly and therefore being linked to the BBC that way, but who knows

I haven't really got any opinion on Maya Jama either way, but she does seem more suited to that type of show than Stacey

To be quite honest I don’t thing she’s the bbc darling she once was (or she thought she was). I don’t particularly remember her face on any other bbc show other than glow up and that crappy house guessing game although I don’t really care for her so probably wouldn’t know either way. I don’t think all the drama around her allegedly cheating with Kev helped especially when he buggered off shortly afterwards.

To be quite honest I don’t thing she’s the bbc darling she once was (or she thought she was). I don’t particularly remember her face on any other bbc show other than glow up and that crappy house guessing game although I don’t really care for her so probably wouldn’t know either way. I don’t think all the drama around her allegedly cheating with Kev helped especially when he buggered off shortly afterwards.
Oh god that house guessing game was terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think him leaving strictly was part of some plan for them to become some kind of presenting pair- like rochelle and marvin.
Covid hit and work never came in.
Ive got a soft spot for kevin. He looks a bit nerdy but is probably filthy in bed

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think him leaving strictly was part of some plan for them to become some kind of presenting pair- like rochelle and marvin.
Covid hit and work never came in.
Ive got a soft spot for kevin. He looks a bit nerdy but is probably filthy in bed
Kevin went into musicals just as the West End closed lol. I wish someone would explain his dodgy hair.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind some of her stuff, but the one that really wound me up is the one on sex workers in Brazil. I think virtually all the women she spoke to were trans, and she spent the majority of the time asking them 'where they put their penis' when they dress up in lingerie and asking if they top or bottom. Then she spoke to two men who admitted to soliciting some of the women, they were laughing and joking and clearly a bit uncomfortable and at one she asked if they 'shag them up the arse or get shagged up the arse' and what that meant for their sexuality. The obsession with genitals just felt like it was taking the entire trans issue ten steps backwards and making a spectacle out of these women.

Then in the last 10 mins, she starts speaking to one of the women who says a lot of them are forced into sex work because it's the only work trans women can get, and that she fears for her safety because she many of her friends have been killed while out working - the average life expectancy for a trans women in Brazil is 30, apparently! It just felt like there was so much potential to explore these horrifying systemic issues and she shoved it all in the last 10 mins because she was too busy obsessed over penises.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13