SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take her posts around sugary foods with a massive pinch of salt. The whole things about being relaxed around chocolate/sweets etc and not restricting access to them just doesn’t ring true with the controlling way she behaves around food the rest of the time.
Agreed. I can’t see how she actively goes out of her way to provide her kids with a sloppy fruit pancake in place of a regular birthday cake and then claims that you should be relaxed and not restrict treats on special occasions! So if your kids is literally scoffing their entire Halloween stash in one sitting is she saying that we shouldn’t intervene at all?!!! Cos that’s what my kid would do...

Reactions: 8
It's so unhealthy the way she goes on about sugar and sweet stuff. I had to unfoloow her because I felt so guilty when I gave my kids chocolate - then I realised that it's a treat & they really enjoy it. I want them to grow up with a healthy relationship with food - so they get everything in moderation.

They also get proper meals vs the tit she puts on a plate.

Reactions: 9
That reel she just shared ‘what do you think when you see the bag of Haribo’….is it wrong I just thought ‘yum 😋

😜

I was really strict with my eldest, who is now chocolate/sweets obsessed. My 2nd got all the unhealthy food I’d restricted with #1 on demand (2nd child syndrome!) and she isn’t fussed by it at all now.
I’d be very surprised if she’s not aware of this page, seeing as self obsessed as she is. But you’d think it would make her realise how bizarre her behaviours are!

Reactions: 5
It's so unhealthy the way she goes on about sugar and sweet stuff. I had to unfoloow her because I felt so guilty when I gave my kids chocolate - then I realised that it's a treat & they really enjoy it. I want them to grow up with a healthy relationship with food - so they get everything in moderation.

They also get proper meals vs the tit she puts on a plate.
She definitely has control/ issues around food. Honestly most of those who study nutrition actually have eating disorders. And disguise it as ‘healthy’. with giving her children such weird meals and no processed foods ever is a recipe for disaster and they will be obsessed with sweets and chocolates. The birthday ‘cakes’ they get are proof that she doesn’t practice what she preaches. ‘Moderation’ my arse!

Reactions: 11
Does she really not see the issue with sharing a video of her infant shouting for her persistently and asking her to “change my bum”, eventually prompting him to climb out of the cot?
thats neglectful 😢 and that was perfect child Raf so I dread to think how Ada is treated!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Does she really not see the issue with sharing a video of her infant shouting for her persistently and asking her to “change my bum”, eventually prompting him to climb out of the cot?
thats neglectful 😢 and that was perfect child Raf so I dread to think how Ada is treated!
Oh my gosh. He was doing for such a long time too! She really comes across as a cruel mother

Reactions: 3
Two spoonfuls of mac and cheese, a slice of watermelon and avocado for dinner?! How the hell does that fill them up?! And poor Ada asking for more and her saying they didn't have any.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine eating your dinner with someone sitting watching you and filming you and asking a million questions ! I know I would absolutely hate it !

Reactions: 6
Ada is eating so fast as if she's so hungry ☹ also stop bleeping filming them and asking what they're eating whilst they're trying to enjoy it! Bloody awful manners, leave them alone!

Reactions: 10
Ada is super cute and that video did make me laugh but where has she learnt the aggressive ‘go to sleep’ shouting from?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ada is super cute and that video did make me laugh but where has she learnt the aggressive ‘go to sleep’ shouting from?
That is really disturbing! Ada is gorgeous, but she’s definitely just shown us another example of being a horrible mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow! Just caught up and oh my days, that poor baby is demonstrating what she knows which is terrifying

Stop.Comparing.Your.Kids.On.Social.Media.

just stop, so unfair to them. Especially Ada.

I think she probably gets a lot of engagement from people saying their second is much harder work because it’s so common so she feels that she is being relatable. The difference is most people don’t compare their children on public platform.
That video of Ada playing at putting her to bed last week where she was shouting go to sleep in frustration was awful. Where has she picked that up from? 🤨

I think she probably gets a lot of engagement from people saying their second is much harder work because it’s so common so she feels that she is being relatable. The difference is most people don’t compare their children on public platform.
That video of Ada playing at putting her to bed last week where she was shouting go to sleep in frustration was awful. Where has she picked that up from? 🤨
The fact she shared that just shows she thinks there’s nothing wrong with that. So sad.

Reactions: 4
I find myself getting annoyed at her interfering with Ada’s dinner, filming her, asking loads of questions and then insisting she moves her plate back to the centre 🙄
I think she’s a control freak and Ada has a bit more gumption about her than waffy and she can’t cope with it !
I think she needs to take a look at herself rather than Ada !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She definitely has control/ issues around food. Honestly most of those who study nutrition actually have eating disorders. And disguise it as ‘healthy’. with giving her children such weird meals and no processed foods ever is a recipe for disaster and they will be obsessed with sweets and chocolates. The birthday ‘cakes’ they get are proof that she doesn’t practice what she preaches. ‘Moderation’ my arse!
Dr Joshua Wolrich said that Deliciously Ella was bordering orthorexia, so I looked up Ella and the definition and I thought straight away about Charlotte. We're very much bringing up our daughter that food is fuel, everything in moderation, she doesn't need to clear her plate... I just don't get her, it's so restrictive, she's making such an issue about food!