SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd at least expect a slice of orange for an 'orange and cod bake' there's just no thought into presentation is there. If you are trying to plug your book at least try to make it look slightly appetising
Even served up on a plate would help… (not much)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd at least expect a slice of orange for an 'orange and cod bake' there's just no thought into presentation is there. If you are trying to plug your book at least try to make it look slightly appetising
I know I’ve said it soooo many times on this thread. But I truly cannot wrap my head around the fact that she has a cookbook. Like wtaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A552FF6E-07CE-4DF0-8778-025F0C0F9F7B.jpeg

I’m a long time lurker but saw this and couldn’t resist 😂

honestly some people!
So much of her stuff is soooo basic and people act like it’s astonishing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤢

View attachment 1573949

The broccoli literally looks like it has died twice 😂
There’s really not enough calories on that plate !
She then says that she didn’t comment whilst Ada was eating apart from the fact she didn’t shut up the whole time !
Asking her if she liked it
Asking what number out of ten the food was
Telling her not to put the fork in her mouth
Telling her there was a lot of mess with the broccoli and plus she was FILMING her the whole time !!
just leave the poor girl alone !

Reactions: 10
I really don’t get how her boy is so out of control at bedtime??? He has access to the most inappropriate things. Used up all her essential oil roll on??? But you don’t know where?? Let’s hope he didn’t drink the stuff eh??

She only has 2 kids. How is he able to cause so much chaos?? Even the most feral of my 4 wouldn’t manage any of that without being stopped very quickly and certainly wouldn’t have access to essential oils or anything similar 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really don’t get how her boy is so out of control at bedtime??? He has access to the most inappropriate things. Used up all her essential oil roll on??? But you don’t know where?? Let’s hope he didn’t drink the stuff eh??

She only has 2 kids. How is he able to cause so much chaos?? Even the most feral of my 4 wouldn’t manage any of that without being stopped very quickly and certainly wouldn’t have access to essential oils or anything similar 🤦‍♀️
It’s not the first time as well, he’s covered himself in suncream before

Reactions: 1

It's ridiculous. She let's him get away with murder! If poor Ada did the same thing, she'd just moan about how much of a problem child she is.

Reactions: 6
It's ridiculous. She let's him get away with murder! If poor Ada did the same thing, she'd just moan about how much of a problem child she is.
this is so true

Wiff Waff is so naughty but poor Ada is always the one that gets told off while she laughs when he does really naughty things!? Really makes it look like he’s the favourite Angel

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel really sad for those kids, I can only imagine their excitement when they get to go somewhere and eat food that looks inviting. Basic pancakes are literally egg, flour and milk, what is wrong with that?

Reactions: 4
I feel really sad for those kids, I can only imagine their excitement when they get to go somewhere and eat food that looks inviting. Basic pancakes are literally egg, flour and milk, what is wrong with that?
Yeah but can you make something simple and appetising revolting like she does??

• Haha
Why did she take Ada on a wine tour? Poor Ada must have been so bored, notice king raffy wasn’t made to go as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did she take Ada on a wine tour? Poor Ada must have been so bored, notice king raffy wasn’t made to go as well!
I don’t get to go to many places at the moment due to childcare issues but I would like to think a vineyard tour would be fairly safe place to go to escape kids (mainly toddlers!!) if I did manage to get an afternoon to enjoy something!!!

It screams setting Ada up to fail. Presumably Raf was with his dad or other family so why couldn’t have Ada been there too? Oh no, let’s take Ada knowing she’ll be bored and “play up” (rightfully so!!)

I don’t get to go to many places at the moment due to childcare issues but I would like to think a vineyard tour would be fairly safe place to go to escape kids (mainly toddlers!!) if I did manage to get an afternoon to enjoy something!!!
Also was there other guests there? I have a child (who I wouldn’t take on a vineyard tour) but to me it’s very much a ‘adult’ activity- I’d hate to book and have a toddler running around !

003CE072-D8F8-420A-ADDA-42378C28CD5A.png

a pair of liars 😂 some kids just don’t go through a fussy phase and I guarantee their children have but why would they document that when it would discredit them and people wouldn’t buy their books !!

Reactions: 5