SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has burger, chips and some beans/peas been some kind of major effort dinner? Beans or frozen peas are what we have on lazy or busy days, they’re fine but it’s weird how she’s acting like it’s a big fancy meal!
Also Ada is eating from the bigger white plate in her stories which means Raffy is using the cloud plate aimed at weaning babies/toddlers which only had a tiny amount of food on it in her photo (as in only 3 chips), why? Of course he wanted seconds if he is being given baby sized portions to eat.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, Raffy just sounds like a little tit.
That’s the trouble I find with these ‘mumfluencers’ and so called weaning experts. The over exposure of their kids makes the public despise them. I’m sick to the back teeth of wiff waff, and Joe Wick’s kids too. Rebecca Wilson’s kid is probably the most annoying though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That story is so inappropriate. The photo of her child on the toilet, the discussion of Ada’s toileting habits and of course the blatant favouritism. Why not just say we’re getting there with it but not quite 100% of something, no need to overshare.

Reactions: 17
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling md you have a favourite child
I came straight here when I saw that! she's only just turned 2 as well. My friend works in a nursery & has stories about 4 year olds who still have accidents because they're too engrossed in what they're doing to go wee.

She's an absolute horror.

Reactions: 11
It can’t have been that easy with Golden boy if they needed help from someone to do it
Or maybe it was easy cos she left them to it for a few days and came back to a fully potty trained child. This time she is doing it herself and realising it’s not as easy as outsourcing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t get why you would bother with a 2 year old unless they showed themselves to be super ready and ‘got it’ in a couple of days. Seriously, just chill out, let her be little and do it again next summer. No biggie surely???

Reactions: 8
Yeah, what is she actually talking about, seemingly she had outside help with Raffy, no issue with that but then to make out like Ada is so much harder because she isn’t potty trained at just gone 2 years old is horrible. I think she is quite controlling and Ada doesn’t meet her expectations(which are way off).

Reactions: 5
I hate when she does a Q&A and 99% of the questions she answers with ‘I have a blog post on this I’ll link it’

Reactions: 8
Bahah reading her post about Halloween food…what a surprise that Ada is more into ‘sweeter foods’ and perfect Raffy can give or take. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I have to admit, I secretly like this time of year. But then my kids get super excited, eat about 3 things and then forget all about it. No skirting around words, stressing about not stressing, micro-managing other meals etc 😉

Reactions: 2
I take her posts around sugary foods with a massive pinch of salt. The whole things about being relaxed around chocolate/sweets etc and not restricting access to them just doesn’t ring true with the controlling way she behaves around food the rest of the time.

Reactions: 12