SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again this morning she is moaning about sleep saying that everything about Ada has been unusual. It really isn’t unusual for babies to go through phases of bad sleep and early wakings, pretty normal in fact.

Reactions: 7
She totally favours the boy and “let’s Ada play” with him while she’s cooking food

mic she prepared it earlier she wouldn’t have an upset starved kid
Poor girl just wants a happy meal and not cat diarrhoea for every meal!

I haven’t followed her long but all she does is moan about and compare Ada to raf

Reactions: 3
I can't believe she still doesn't realise babies wake up in the night.... They aren't robots!
No wonder she loves nursery so much with mummy favouring brother the whole time

Reactions: 5
Her son is bound to have periods of bad sleep as he grows. I wonder if we will hear about those 🧐

Reactions: 1
Oh no, not our Waffy. He sleeps 19 hours a day and eats vegetables the other 5 hours. Like a good boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There she goes with the aggressive interfering hand on the spoon. LET ADA EAT HER STEW IN PEACE FFS. And oh look, more nutritional flakes. Now I really have failed as a mum not sprinkling nutritional bleeping flakes on my daughter’s avacado. There are people that are dying, Kim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really annoys me seeing her interfere with Ada when she is eating. She is eating in a totally normal way for a young toddler and will learn to use cutlery when her motor skills are developed enough for her to do it.

• Heart
All that good she is showing that has been formulated for nursery lunches makes me feel 🤢

Can they not just give the little ones some beans on toast/soup/scrambled egg/sandwiches a yoghurt and some fruit??? I wouldn’t have eaten beetroot, cinnamon and apple pinwheels as a 3 year old and I know what my pre-schooler would think.

I do appreciate they are trying to encourage a mind set of healthy eating in the little ones but it just seems to be trying too hard to me!

Reactions: 4
All that good she is showing that has been formulated for nursery lunches makes me feel 🤢

Can they not just give the little ones some beans on toast/soup/scrambled egg/sandwiches a yoghurt and some fruit??? I wouldn’t have eaten beetroot, cinnamon and apple pinwheels as a 3 year old and I know what my pre-schooler would think.

I do appreciate they are trying to encourage a mind set of healthy eating in the little ones but it just seems to be trying too hard to me!
So true, my little ones nursery had a nutritionist come in and revamp the menu to extra healthy, however they found that most of the kids were not eating enough, so had to revert back to the usual baked beans etc - there’s still a lot of healthy food but no chia seeds or beetroot present and nothing that looks as unappetising as the food SR is constantly forcing her kids to eat 🤢

Reactions: 2

Absolutely! I’m new to the weaning journey but I wouldn’t feed my child certain concoctions because I would never eat it!
I love food and have a wide range of stuff to eat and I think everything I’ve eaten this week has been totally suitable for my baby with a few minor adjustments (smaller pasta shapes, mashed up a bit more, less spice) but essentially he will be brought up eating more or less the same meals as I do

Had to stop following when she never takes in to account some children have additional needs and cannot eat slop or drink from an open cup. Just felt like she wasnt really inclusive.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I didn't realise she was only 34. I only realised she must be younger than I thought when she shared a photo with her friends. I don't necessarily think it's just the way she looks but maybe the way she comes across as she seems quite serious.

She’s a funny one isn’t she? All her meals seem to be mush, never seen even a roast dinner I don’t think. But as long as it is hitting all the right nutritional touch points she doesn’t seem to care if it seems like a meal or just a bunch of random items mushed together.
I’m not sure how natural she is as a mum either. She does seem to be quite harsh about Ada compared to golden boy ‘Rafster’