SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s having a bit of reality check with Ada at the moment, having to go against her own advice and let her just eat what she wants, hopefully she will start to relax when she realises her children are just fine without the odd meals.

I do hope Ada is feeling better soon as it sounds like her poor mouth is so sore.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s having a bit of reality check with Ada at the moment, having to go against her own advice and let her just eat what she wants, hopefully she will start to relax when she realises her children are just fine without the odd meals.

I do hope Ada is feeling better soon as it sounds like her poor mouth is so sore.
I feel sorry for Ada if it took having visible blood in her mouth for Charlotte to relax her own rules. In that scenario you don’t need to justify letting her eat whatever it is she feels she can.

Reactions: 6
I follow an Instagram account and it explains you should put the food down in front of the child and then don't mention it, don't praise them for eating the veg or try to encourage eating more..just put the food down then talk about something else. It really works I wish her and her best buddy Joe wicks would let their kids eat a meal without questioning them on it or shoving a camera in their faces..imagine trying to eat your food while someone is filming you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t taken Ada to the doctor’s about her rash?? Just guessing she’s got hand foot and mouth?! Had she said if she’s still sending golden boy to school?

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that little girl has had days of pain, bleeding from her mouth and sores, and she hasn't even contacted a bleeping doctor. 😭😭

• Heart
I can't believe that little girl has had days of pain, bleeding from her mouth and sores, and she hasn't even contacted a bleeping doctor. 😭😭
Hate to say it but if that was a mum in different circumstances (no followers hanging off her every word, different financial status etc) then people would call her an unfit mother!

And she is still feeling the need to justify Ada only eating weetabix and why she isn’t following the “rules”. At least Raffy knew what his sister wanted.

Reactions: 3
And she is still feeling the need to justify Ada only eating weetabix and why she isn’t following the “rules”. At least Raffy knew what his sister wanted.
She has such a disordered mindset. The poor girl is poorly, let her have what she fancies! It’s not even like weetabix is unhealthy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I feel so sad for her! Since being on Tattle & finding this thread I've actually been meaning to unfollow her! I got in such a tizz about what to feed my boys, worried that if I gave them fish fingers I was a bad mum & all the 'free sugar' stuff she bangs on about.

But, I've since realised that my boys have a really good relationship with food, and my husband told me I was being ridiculous. It just feel so unachievable to do what she thinks is 'normal'.

And, she's a bloody terrible mother for not taking Ada to the GP with a bleeding mouth & sores! Give her what she wants to eat! Anything is better than nothing.

The funny thing is that with my firstborn I was super careful about never giving him sugar etc - once he had it he became a total chocolate fiend. With my second I was far more relaxed and she’s really not that bothered about it

Reactions: 4
Raffy the golden child cutting his hair, if that was poor Ada she's be way more raging about it.

But also how does a 4 year old have access to scissors?!

Raffy the golden child cutting his hair, if that was poor Ada she's be way more raging about it.

But also how does a 4 year old have access to scissors?!
That was my first thought. How the hell did he get hold of scissors? She’s lucky it wasn’t worth that a bit of cut hair.

She's so controlling when it comes to food and then so nonchalant about her son getting hold of scissors - make it make sense!

• Haha
I think she just had it very easy first time round and has unrealistic expectations of Ada. it comes across so badly on Instagram, Ada is so cute, she seems to be a clever little thing too.

Reactions: 8
I mean Raffy sounds like the absolute easiest baby…..no wonder she finds it a challenge having literally any issues at all!
I find it so hard to empathise with her - My two are also chalk and cheese. My first was the easiest baby / toddler. 2nd - the rulebook was ripped apart he's 'wild' but honestly he's also amazing. She makes it sound like Ada is the devil, but she isn't. She's a clever little girl who is nothing like her brother & Charlotte needs to realise that's ok.

Ada refused 🙄🙄
Ada refuses 🙄🙄
Ada needs snacks 🙄🙄
Ada’s hands got cold 🙄🙄
Poor Ada 🙄🙄
I literally don’t understand, this is normal toddler behaviour 🤣 did raffy just sit motionless in his pram and not make a sound? I’d say my little girl is a “good” 2 year old but she has her moments just like any other cause she’s human!

• Haha
Reactions: 8