SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33 minutes about snacks 🙄 Really?? What happened to giving them some fruit or a breadstick or some crisps or a drink of water or a bloody Kit Kat (occasionally obviously 😉) - whatever helps you all survive most days surely??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really get the feeling that the only reasons Ada is more “in the limelight” at the minute is because she’s weaning age and her eldest is at school, otherwise we’d rarely see her.
And I go puts a photo of your child upset on Instagram? Especially to call her out on “stropping” - so being a child then?! Children are allowed to express their emotions, you should be encouraging it! 🥴

Reactions: 4
She’s a funny one isn’t she? All her meals seem to be mush, never seen even a roast dinner I don’t think. But as long as it is hitting all the right nutritional touch points she doesn’t seem to care if it seems like a meal or just a bunch of random items mushed together.
I’m not sure how natural she is as a mum either. She does seem to be quite harsh about Ada compared to golden boy ‘Rafster’
I don't get the mushed food either, Joe Wicks was the same too, very much the same type of food with the same consistency, maybe just different veg thrown in. They've worked together, so maybe explains a few things.

I don't also understand the pie she serves Ada. Isn't it just mashed potato with the tiniest bit of veg mashed in with it?

Reactions: 2
She posted a video of golden child resisting getting dressed and a tantrum... He's old enough to get himself dressed and instead of filming it for content deal with it.

Reactions: 3
She seems to spend so much time talking about Nutrition and snacks that she has zero time to prepare any decent meals for her kids !
Oh the irony
A cut up pepper and some tuna on toast 🤢
Her meals actually make me gag !

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yeah I looked at the recipe for her pie out of curiosity. it is cheesy mash with some veg mixed in. 🙄

She posted a video of golden child resisting getting dressed and a tantrum... He's old enough to get himself dressed and instead of filming it for content deal with it.
I found this really odd, my youngest is the same age and gets himself dressed(obviously I help if something is inside out or whatever).

Ada seems to behave like most 1 year olds, it’s horrible to say she is problematic and makes me feel that she maybe needs some education about child development(and SEN as someone else pointed out)before putting herself out there as some kind of weaning guru.

Yeah I looked at the recipe for her pie out of curiosity. it is cheesy mash with some veg mixed in. 🙄

I found this really odd, my youngest is the same age and gets himself dressed(obviously I help if something is inside out or whatever).

Ada seems to behave like most 1 year olds, it’s horrible to say she is problematic and makes me feel that she maybe needs some education about child development(and SEN as someone else pointed out)before putting herself out there as some kind of weaning guru.

Definitely, I agree. I think it may have been me who mentioned that she has no idea about including a SEN aspect. I wish she would. Her daughter isn't problematic, she is a toddler. Jeez.

Does she just leave Raffy to fend for himself in the evening? Why does he always end up doing things like emptying bubble bath

Why does her child have access to, at best, inappropriate materials at bedtime and, at worst, dangerous items? Her most recent story - a bottle of bubble bath?? Seriously??? She wouldn’t think it was so cute if he was having to get his eyes irrigated to wash it out.

I’m sure he’s done something like this before too.

She goes on about how she can’t cope with 2 of them at bedtime. Ffs bedtimes are crazy in most houses but I’m pretty sure you can keep a school age child away from lotions and potions in maybe a locked cabinet or a shelf??!!

🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Why does her child have access to, at best, inappropriate materials at bedtime and, at worst, dangerous items? Her most recent story - a bottle of bubble bath?? Seriously??? She wouldn’t think it was so cute if he was having to get his eyes irrigated to wash it out.

She goes on about how she can’t cope with 2 of them at bedtime. Ffs bedtimes are crazy in most houses but I’m pretty sure you can keep a school age child away from lotions and potions in maybe a locked cabinet or a shelf??!!

🙄🙄🙄
And it’s cute and funny when Raf does it but god forbid it was Ava…

no discipline in that house for him, clearly! Probably thrives being at school away from it all and having clear boundaries.

• Heart

🙄🙄🙄
He’s like 4 or 5 now? SURELY old enough to be read the riot act when it comes to messing on at bedtime! Also the age gap between the 2 is big enough to make bedtimes fairly straight forward. I have a 3 year old and a 7 week old and bedtime is pretty easy juggling both. Even the 3 year old knows to stay the duck away from the bubble bath bottle LOL.

• Haha
I have to say that lately she seems to have become a little bit more human in terms of what Raffy eats. I appreciate she’s still massively restrictive in comparison to vast majority of parents who are not nutritionists, but I appreciate if that’s your thing then you’re always going to be more rigid - just as a dentist is more likely to be more strict about giving sugar to their kids when they see the damage it does day in, day out. She does seem to have chilled out a little though, a little bit more would be even better!

I have enjoyed watching all the stories with Ada lately, who seems like a right little character! I also get the impression her relationship with Ada has improved massively recently which is nice to see. I do find the latest stories of Raffy’s antics at bedtime a bit strange, plus I think it’s a massive invasion of his privacy to show him sleeping. Charlotte seems so controlling, to the point of being neurotic at times, that it seems weird that at bedtime Raffy is able to seemingly do whatever he likes. Seems a strange conflict to me.

• Heart
EF7EF1E0-A2DC-48D5-87D5-22D7D79FD83B.jpeg
Admitting she was giving out advice on something she had never experienced and then found out following her own advice didn’t actually work 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
I've unfollowed because she really annoys me but, seen a post she made about Ada and it started with 'she normally gets a bad rap around here'. Yes she does you horrible witch, but only off you!!

Reactions: 9