Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may be fake but damn if that new video is a big reason why i will never fly if i don't have to. These airlines constantly throw our wheelchairs around like any other kind of luggage and break them then they refuse to pay for anything.

It's just not worth it to fly especially if you're not even going to be there for an entire day like them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This guy (according to them) is mostly independent, runs the household, helps with yardwork, chugs beer like a frat boy, eats huge heavy meals and f*cks like a beast. Yet, we're the assholes for saying their fans are delusional. Pardon the graphic post, but c'mon now. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How does this list of things he says he does contribute to the "relationship"? Sounds like he plain ol' runs the business end of things to me. Absolutely no examples of "equal physical and emotional duties". Gtfo...what the hell can he possibly do to provide -equal- physical input into the "relationship"? Show your work, Shane. Or this is him telling on himself again and does just run a business with Hannah.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How does this list of things he says he does contribute to the "relationship"? Sounds like he plain ol' runs the business end of things to me. Absolutely no examples of "equal physical and emotional duties". Gtfo...what the hell can he possibly do to provide -equal- physical input into the "relationship"? Show your work, Shane. Or this is him telling on himself again and does just run a business with Hannah.
They perform "equal physical duties" lol Sure Jan

• Haha
  • Heart
At this point is pretty clear that Liz is Shane's caregiver... She goes with them everywhere.
Also, I made the terrible mistake to watch this video while I was eating... Shane talking made my appetite go away, sorry it that sounds horrible.
Thanks for the warning!

Reactions: 5
I think that Liz also accompanies them on trips because she knows that Hannah would completely decompensate if left to her own devices to solve problems with Shane's wheelchair while traveling.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh, I got as far as him snorting the wine 3 times and I was out of there. Absolutely grotesque. On top of that, I couldn't understand one word he was saying with that stupid "snobby" accent he was making.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy tit I genuinely cannot understand what Shane is saying when he’s speaking during the sponsored bit where he has his glasses on in the new video. Hannah thinks that’s attractive? Sure. We know this is all a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hannah: “My only concern is that the airline is not going to pay for it.” I love that she let that
slip out.

Okay, that was a completely screwed situation. No doubt about it. My very first thought was that the wheel chair company that made Shanes chair has got to have customer service and tech support. That should have been the very first call. Did they go out of their way to make Delta look bad in the name of disability awareness? That stinks.

What a fiasco getting Shane on a plane. Look at Liz do all the work.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Of course she does all the work. Hannah’s broad shoulders were designed for holding cameras and phones.

Hannah: “My only concern is that the airline is not going to pay for it.” I love that she let that
slip out.
Oh please, poor them. People who live in a million dollar home are afraid that they won’t pay for the wheelchair. Let’s start a gofuckthem page

• Haha
This guy (according to them) is mostly independent, runs the household, helps with yardwork, chugs beer like a frat boy, eats huge heavy meals and f*cks like a beast. Yet, we're the assholes for saying their fans are delusional. Pardon the graphic post, but c'mon now. This is getting beyond ridiculous.
He also has sick tattoos! Badboy coming through!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
slip out.

Okay, that was a completely screwed situation. No doubt about it. My very first thought was that the wheel chair company that made Shanes chair has got to have customer service and tech support. That should have been the very first call. Did they go out of their way to make Delta look bad in the name of disability awareness? That stinks.

What a fiasco getting Shane on a plane. Look at Liz do all the work.
I hate how Hannah can't be bothered to carry all of the bulky luggage- it is disrespectful of Hannah to make her Mom do heavy lifting and lug around all of the luggage when she should be doing that herself as Shane's wife and as a daughter. Hannah acts like she's doing hard hitting news journalism documenting the experience when in reality they're all boring, attention starved D-list Youtube celebrities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Everyone on YouTube commenting on how Shane should be able to sit in his wheelchair on a flight has no clue that chairs like that aren't built to withstand an impact if a plane has a crash landing. They just think the airlines can just strap his chair into the floor and he'd be safe.

• Heart
@Lakeannagirl77 Also, if something were to happen because they made an exception or Jerry rigged his chair in like they were wanting... Their next video would be titled "Disabled Man almost died. Airlines Didn't Think Shane Deserved Safety" The thumbnail would be Shane and the chair tipped over in the aisle where the duct tape and bailing wire didn't hold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They may be fake but damn if that new video is a big reason why i will never fly if i don't have to. These airlines constantly throw our wheelchairs around like any other kind of luggage and break them then they refuse to pay for anything.

It's just not worth it to fly especially if you're not even going to be there for an entire day like them.
i’ll never forget an member of cabin crew looking out the plane door and asking me if my chair only had 3 wheels when we left the last airport! Luckily wheel number 4 was located but it’s tense and scary every time. I read a stat than 27 wheelchairs are broken or go missing each week thanks to airlines, I bet it’s even higher and just under reported too!

Everyone on YouTube commenting on how Shane should be able to sit in his wheelchair on a flight has no clue that chairs like that aren't built to withstand an impact if a plane has a crash landing. They just think the airlines can just strap his chair into the floor and he'd be safe.
Wasn’t Shane leading a campaign for that at one point and saying it is safe for a chair to be strapped in?

• Sad
I can only imagine the frustration and anxiety a wheelchair user feels when traveling, hoping their only mode of transportation arrives at their destination in one piece. Wheelchairs should be handled with utmost care in the cargo. However, is there a -safe- (for all passengers), rational, and viable solution to provide accessibility on planes? I don't think it is simply because airlines are "greedy" that a wheelchair cannot board the cabin. Is it really just a simple matter of removing a whole seat, or strapping the wheelchair down (and having a system that can accomodate the multitude of chair designs)? I'm obviously no expert on cabin engineering, but I don't think there's a quick fix to this as S&G love to rant on about. Their fans comparing aircraft to a bus or train is kind of a false equivalence. There's completely different dynamics involved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Highly agree that the ticket costs do not cover the extra labor intensity involved with storing such equipment. One simply can't expect workers earning around minimum wage to handle your equipment with expert care. The structured and time bound process of cargo loading is now disrupted due to such a wheelchair. I think s&g are trying to prove how hard they have it doing everyday things. Gaining sympathy is a driver of their success and it works when you let this stuff happen. They play the game really well.

• Heart