Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess in Hannah’s world, the most logical revenge is giving “those men” exactly what they want. I believe Hannah knows on some level that she is disrespecting herself in order to make a buck, but because that idea is so unpalatable, she has reframed it as seeing herself as a woman of power and reclaiming her feminist ideals. It’s all utter tit. They don’t call prostitution the oldest profession for nothing. She’s got it figured out pretty well. I bet she’s floating on the pool in some skimpy labia floss swimsuit at this very moment with a camera taking in every inch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't speak for all women, but when a man calls me pretty or hot when I walk by, I thank him and tell him to have a great day.
I’m sorry but this is a bullshit take. Despite my username, I’m a woman in my mid-20s, and this smacks of internalised misogyny/sexism. Catcalling is disgusting. Hannah likely has a complex that drives her to seek attention from men. But it’s just wrong to say that women should feel flattered by harassment or overly salacious come-ons.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
To me, there is a BIG difference between, “Hey baby, nice tits!” and being genuinely complimented. I also say thank you when I’m genuinely complimented by a man. I’m older than mid twenties and just choose to not find offense where there is none. It is in our nature to attract a mate and come together. I feel bad for good men out there. This can’t be an easy time to navigate relationships.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but this is a bullshit take. Despite my username, I’m a woman in my mid-20s, and this smacks of internalised misogyny/sexism. Catcalling is disgusting. Hannah likely has a complex that drives her to seek attention from men. But it’s just wrong to say that women should feel flattered by harassment or overly salacious come-ons.
I've never called out to women. Have I done a double-take? Absolutely. I don't understand men that yell anything at women. Do they think the woman is going to stop what she's doing and run over to them because she just has to have them? It's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine getting offended by a genuine compliment...What a gd tightrope men are expected to walk. Loosen up for god sake. Yelling something dumb is one thing but simply saying youre pretty? Gtfo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's why I said "I can't speak for all women" when I said that I am fine with a stranger complimenting my appearance. I'm in my mid 30's and I exercise and do my self care/beauty routine to look my best, I simply am not offended by a man catcalling me as I walk by. I'll also say that Hannah is giving her male audience very mixed signals by vilifying men in her post yet hiking her bikini between her ass and wearing skimpy swimsuits in creepy, seedy camera shots of her and Shane in the bathroom. No one harassed Hannah on Youtube when she wore baggy college sweatshirts early on- she knows what she's doing in inviting the male gaze for views and profit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you Jbogie for making a new thread and summarizing the last one!

Something petty that annoys me is Hannah's constant use of expressions like, "I'm OBSESSED!" or "I'm dyingggg" or "I'm dead" or "LITERALLY"

It just sounds so cringey and forced coming from her, like she's desperately trying to come across as having her finger on the pulse of Tiktok or some tit.

To be a bit of a hypocrite, I'd call Hannah cheugy ;)
She acts like a teenager, lol

Reactions: 4
Right, I forgot there are are a few individuals here who are deeply offended by identity politics and the Me Too movement. Get with the times, guys.
I think some of the people here choose to ignore Hannah's longstanding allusions to having been sexually abused as a child. From what she's said on her social media even before she got "Internet famous" it seems to me she was groomed as a very young teen. This will have scarred her deeply. It explains a great deal about her confusion over her sexuality. I think it explains completely her attraction to Shane. He's not threatening. He can't physically initiate anything. He's quite childlike in appearance. She holds all the power in terms of any sexual contact between them. He does not remind her in any way of her abuser.

Hannah is not a nice person and I would never claim that she is. However being a survivor of child sexual abuse is not something to be brushed off as "a compliment" or as some here have bordered on implying "something she brought on herself by her slutty dress sense."

Inappropriate sexual acting out is probably the most common response of people who have been sexually abused. At a critical time in their burgeoning sexual development something terrible happened. It skewed their view not only of the world and the people around them but of themselves. The core of who they are was broken. The young woman Hannah was on her way to being was snuffed out by whoever did that to her and a frightened, bitter, angry, damaged survivor that man made her into took that young woman's place.

Hannah has chosen to take her power back by doing what we see: flaunting her body, speaking about their intimacy and then lashing out at anyone who responds in what she sees as a lascivious manner. Is that the right way or the ethical way to deal with her trauma? No obviously not. I'm not defending her current behaviour. Particularly not the financial exploitation she's engaging in. But it is making me grossly uncomfortable to be taking part in discussions where many of the participants seem to want to disregard entirely the possibility that Hannah is a survivor of child sexual assault and that her adverse life experiences have made her the emotional dumpster fire she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Calm your tits. If this is the way the poster deals with it then so be it. Its her choice and doesn't need other women calling her out for it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“Calm your tits” is not a way I would ever talk to a woman.
"Calm your tits" is a commonplace British expression. It has no gender bias and is as often directed at men as at women. It simply means "You seem a tad too upset for the circumstances."

Also I think you'll find that Cady is a woman so there's probably not a misogynistic wossaname to get upset at here and that members gatekeeping other people's tone or word choice on this forum is heavily frowned upon. The Mods do a great job of not removing much content but being assiduous about doing so when they deem it necessary. They can't have deemed it necessary in this case or it would be gone.

The great thing about this forum is that everyone gets to state their opinions in the way they are most comfortable stating them. People occasionally disagree. They articulate what they disagree over and why and then everybody moves on. Like adults. I agreed with some of the points Maurice raised and said so. Others disagreed and they said so. It's kind of what happens here. I really like it because I don't happen to think that freedom of speech is only for the people who agree with me.

Now can we get back to slagging off Shady and Grabs because I think we can all find common ground in the contention that they are a pair of grifting con-artists.

Reactions: 16
I think some of the people here choose to ignore Hannah's longstanding allusions to having been sexually abused as a child. From what she's said on her social media even before she got "Internet famous" it seems to me she was groomed as a very young teen. This will have scarred her deeply. It explains a great deal about her confusion over her sexuality. I think it explains completely her attraction to Shane. He's not threatening. He can't physically initiate anything. He's quite childlike in appearance. She holds all the power in terms of any sexual contact between them. He does not remind her in any way of her abuser.
Where/when did she talk about this? I would love to read/listen. Link?

Reactions: 1
The issue I have with the whole sex abuse thing is its backed by nothing but the word of a far left nut who lies constantly, and its awfully convenient for her. Not saying its yet another lie but its tough to put much thought into it when we have to assume shes being honest. Maybe shes being honest, maybe shes exaggerating, maybe shes just a liar to suit her views. She seems to have a good loving family so I find it unlikely that was the source of it if anything actually happened soooo something at school? Like getting hit on constantly? Does that constitute abuse to her? I mean theres just not much to go on and its coming from a lying nutcase. It is an easier claim to believe than her claim that shes sexually attracted to shane tho but given the huge fortune and fame factors of this sham its tough to tie in abuse being a big reason behind it but sure maybe something did happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Calm your tits" is a commonplace British expression. It has no gender bias and is as often directed at men as at women. It simply means "You seem a tad too upset for the circumstances."

Also I think you'll find that Cady is a woman so there's probably not a misogynistic wossaname to get upset at here and that members gatekeeping other people's tone or word choice on this forum is heavily frowned upon. The Mods do a great job of not removing much content but being assiduous about doing so when they deem it necessary. They can't have deemed it necessary in this case or it would be gone.

The great thing about this forum is that everyone gets to state their opinions in the way they are most comfortable stating them. People occasionally disagree. They articulate what they disagree over and why and then everybody moves on. Like adults. I agreed with some of the points Maurice raised and said so. Others disagreed and they said so. It's kind of what happens here. I really like it because I don't happen to think that freedom of speech is only for the people who agree with me.

Now can we get back to slagging off Shady and Grabs because I think we can all find common ground in the contention that they are a pair of grifting con-artists.
Sorry, I'm from the United States and it would have a completely different meaning over here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When has sexual abuse ever been brought up by Hannah? When has anyone said she invited perverted men to hit on her as a child by dressing slutty? And when did anyone say she ought to have taken such inappropriate comments by grown men to her as a child as a compliment? Good God.

Hannah never said publicly that she suffered sexual abuse. Maybe she did and maybe she didn’t but that’s not really the public’s business. She said “sexualized” which is a pretty broad term that could encompass anything from perverted glances to abuse, but she never clarified. She put that IG post up as an explanation as to why she doesn’t give a tit what others say about her choice of attire.

The judgement isn’t about swimming in a bikini. Thousands of people do that at the beach and pools every minute of everyday. It’s about her choice to CAPITALIZE on it via YouTube. Don’t believe me? Click on “videos” under their channel and take a look at which thumbnails get the most clicks. It’s not the ones about baking goodies, personality tests or saying goodbye to their old home. It’s not even the one announcing their new home purchase. It’s the provocative ones. Whether it’s her showering him in a bikini or him half naked being held by her or any mention whatsoever of pregnancy (because people want to know if and how they get it on). Those videos get upwards of a million clicks. The boring ones? 150k on a good day. They’ve become very rich by knowing how to play the game.

If people want to give Hannah credit for taking her power back, great. Personally, I say she’s willingly exploiting herself for profit. Shane does the same and it’s just as sick and we all know that he doesn’t have a body to drool over. It’s a matter of putting out content to create clicks, whether it’s seeing exposed butt cheeks in a bikini or Shane’s contorted body laying on a toddler changing table in a public restroom. This is all about money.

Having said all of that, I like all of the different takes that you find here. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I think it’s way too much conspiracy but either way- we can agree that these two are extremely annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was thinking now that they got a mansion and a bunch of family and friends have moved in they are now primed and ready for a TLC reality show. All they need is the baby to complete the full package. I'm sure they are already shopping around at donor clinics if Shane's shooting blanks. No matter how he "snakes" it they will be extremely vague in the miracle baby details. They'll ditch the S&G name and call it something like "Shane vs the World" or "Normal Life with Shane".

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I was thinking now that they got a mansion and a bunch of family and friends have moved in they are now primed and ready for a TLC reality show. All they need is the baby to complete the full package. I'm sure they are already shopping around at donor clinics if Shane's shooting blanks. No matter how he "snakes" it they will be extremely vague in the miracle baby details. They'll ditch the S&G name and call it something like "Shane vs the World" or "Normal Life with Shane".
They’ll call it, “Snake it like Shane”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just on Reddit reading a bit about them and OMG people are worst than in the Youtube comments. Somebody asked in their sub "Does anyone think Shane is regressing?" and the person who asked adds some context and mentions how his gurgle is worse and we can't understand him speak. This is their response:

I can't believe how naive people can be...

EDIT: I kept reading more threads on their subreddit and I have reason to believe this person "Damianwluv" is Hannah because the way she is defending them in this thread is unreal...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6