Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to the ground-breaking book about "interabled couples" that S&G were supposedly working on? Were they too busy filming videos of Hannah's T and A or of Shane in the shower? Or traveling to Europe? Or looking for mansions?

Yup. Real warriors for disability advocacy here....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just on Reddit reading a bit about them and OMG people are worst than in the Youtube comments. Somebody asked in their sub "Does anyone think Shane is regressing?" and the person who asked adds some context and mentions how his gurgle is worse and we can't understand him speak. This is their response:

I can't believe how naive people can be...

EDIT: I kept reading more threads on their subreddit and I have reason to believe this person "Damianwluv" is Hannah because the way she is defending them in this thread is unreal...
Could it be him?

Reactions: 9
Did people find actual proof that Shane uses diapers or are people assuming he does because he has SMA? Involuntary muscles (bladder and bowels) are not affected by SMA. He's also told at least one story of waking up in the night really needing Hannah to take him to the toilet. If he had a diaper then he wouldn't have needed to wake her so urgently. I don't see the point of them lying about that.

Reactions: 6
Did people find actual proof that Shane uses diapers
They were seen in a video (The consensus is they are his and not Liz’s) and he has some shots of him with diaper-shaped lumps under his pants.

Reactions: 5
The issue I have with the whole sex abuse thing is its backed by nothing but the word of a far left nut who lies constantly, and its awfully convenient for her. Not saying its yet another lie but its tough to put much thought into it when we have to assume shes being honest. Maybe shes being honest, maybe shes exaggerating, maybe shes just a liar to suit her views. She seems to have a good loving family so I find it unlikely that was the source of it if anything actually happened soooo something at school? Like getting hit on constantly? Does that constitute abuse to her? I mean theres just not much to go on and its coming from a lying nutcase. It is an easier claim to believe than her claim that shes sexually attracted to shane tho but given the huge fortune and fame factors of this sham its tough to tie in abuse being a big reason behind it but sure maybe something did happen.
i wouldnt doubt someone when they say they were abused even if they lie a lot.

According to an American charity one in 9 girls under the age of 18 have experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I doubt literally every single unsubstantiated claim Hannah makes as just about everything she claims is complete bs but I get the point even tho this particular topic has been exaggerated as someone else pointed out. She never claimed she was abused but some people on here assume she was and is one of the reasons she seeked out shane as a nonthreatening partner which would make sense to me if she and her family werent getting rich from this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We got some positive shout outs in the comments!! Apparently a lot more people are finally coming to their senses!

• Wow
1623693119920.png

They have a new video up and a long sponsored ad for waterproof sneakers- of course Hannah uses this as an opportunity to wear the tackiest, shortest shorts. If I can see some cheek, they're too short.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 617445
They have a new video up and a long sponsored ad for waterproof sneakers- of course Hannah uses this as an opportunity to wear the tackiest, shortest shorts. If I can see some cheek, they're too short.
THAT'S HANNAH??? I seriously thought this was a man's behind showing these...
I haven't watched the video (and don't really plan on watching).

Anyway, yeah, she never said she was abused. She just overreacts to everything like someone with Borderline Personality Disorder or NPD would. That being said, if she really does have BPD, it has been shown that people with trauma typically develop BPD (doesn't have to be any form of abuse though).

But, yeah, we should just stick to their horrible actions against people with disabilities.

Reactions: 13
THAT'S HANNAH??? I seriously thought this was a man's behind showing these...
I haven't watched the video (and don't really plan on watching).

Anyway, yeah, she never said she was abused. She just overreacts to everything like someone with Borderline Personality Disorder or NPD would. That being said, if she really does have BPD, it has been shown that people with trauma typically develop BPD (doesn't have to be any form of abuse though).

But, yeah, we should just stick to their horrible actions against people with disabilities.
I thought it was a man too initially I think because of the broad shoulders. Lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Did people find actual proof that Shane uses diapers or are people assuming he does because he has SMA? Involuntary muscles (bladder and bowels) are not affected by SMA. He's also told at least one story of waking up in the night really needing Hannah to take him to the toilet. If he had a diaper then he wouldn't have needed to wake her so urgently. I don't see the point of them lying about that.
When they took a trip to Florida a few months ago, in a video they made Hannah claimed they all used pee bottles along the way and didn't once use public restrooms because of covid yet in the background of the room they were in, you could see diapers and wipes.

Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to the ground-breaking book about "interabled couples" that S&G were supposedly working on? Were they too busy filming videos of Hannah's T and A or of Shane in the shower? Or traveling to Europe? Or looking for mansions?

Yup. Real warriors for disability advocacy here....
Yeah, true. They were talking about that book non stop at one point and then it just....stopped. Weird. Maybe if we comment about it here enough Hannah will explain in the next video since she reads here 👋

Oh and also when it comes to Hannah, if you saw the earlier vids she used to wear sweatshirts and jeans. Now...it's a rare day we don't see short shorts or a rather small bikini lol. They changed her general appearance because they clearly figured out what gets clicks. There's nothing wrong per se in what she wears or for a woman to show her body but it's obvious what the intent of it has become

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When they took a trip to Florida a few months ago, in a video they made Hannah claimed they all used pee bottles along the way and didn't once use public restrooms because of covid yet in the background of the room they were in, you could see diapers and wipes.

I am sure Shane has diapers, but in that video, all I see is wipes, which is pretty normal in any household.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 617445
She chopped the shorts even more so her ass hangs out lmao I remember someone thinking Hannah was transgender a while back. They were praising her and Shane for breaking ALL stereotypes🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She chopped the shorts even more so her ass hangs out lmao I remember someone thinking Hannah was transgender a while back. They were praising her and Shane for breaking ALL stereotypes🤣🤣🤣🤣
I remember the fans mistaking Hannah's gender identity! Hannah must have cut her shorts to be shorter- the length reminds me of Reno 911's Lieutenant Dangle :LOL:

• Haha
wow a new thread already. this topic sure has come a long way so awesome seeing all the new people waking up

Um, did anyone catch Hannah’s dirty socks in the new video?? If you’re gonna make a sponsored video and show off the shoes, at least wear some clean socks!!
4B95AB4D-D8CA-4A5D-BF8D-508F742247F8.png
1469F903-D268-4412-BBDA-D01317B0367F.png
8F77E688-19CA-4777-A5F1-1ED2C97746CA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Interesting choice. Wasn’t it crab cakes that Shane couldn’t chew and ended up crying over it when he was on one of his first dates with Hannah? He couldn’t chew it up and broke down in frustration. I remember it because it was one of the only videos where I truly felt bad for him because I believe it was an honest moment. Now he has a big plate of crab cake Benedict’s and breakfast potatoes that will take him 17 years to chew? Ridiculous.
C1B2E8A7-006C-4214-986E-F0FA69B849B8.jpeg

• Sick