Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are frauds. I think there’s definitely something wrong with them but a fake relationship that requires that much work seems far fetched. If she was a gold digger a sugar daddy would be easier. He had his book before but I’m sure majority of the money came from them as a pair on YouTube. I think she saw his first video thought what a strong person and funny ( I think he was like able in the interview with rainn Wilson) and it snowballed from there. I think a lot of it has to do with her past. I think that because that was my case. I was with a quadriplegic and deep down the reason why was because I was abused and sexually assaulted from an ex. He couldn’t hurt me so I thought he was a perfect choice. Sorry for tmi but the point being your subconscious is very strong and the brains ability to protect ourselves works in odd ways. Now I think she’s in too deep. Can u imagine if she tried to leave him what the fans would do? That one girl got death threats from our thread for a mere disagreement. It be a A witch trial for her. Maybe I project to much onto her and often give her a pass. But I honestly think it’s not fake and something darker is going on in the background. I think when someone laughs like she does at everything and seems unhealthy happy it’s probably pretty opposite. The camera turns off and she’s depressed AF. I think Shane’s wish was a pretty able bodied blonde but he may come to regret that as she self destructs. My only hope is because Liz is around them both she will see the signs and speak up. They both lose in the situation. Now that could be tomorrow or 2 kids later. I hope it’s sooner before kids. They will be the innocent victims. Also I remember that shot he got to extend his life was after they were together. Not to be horribly morbid but do u think maybe she also thought he wasn’t going to live very long?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.